Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 5,841 Words
  • 1,166 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains scenes of explicit gay sex. All individuals involved are over 21 years of age and are consenting, willing participants in all activities.

The Priest's Tale - 8. Chapter 8

This one took a little longer to write. Scenes of first sex require some delicacy.
Fair warning: This chapter contains scenes of oral and anal sex. While I feel that, since this is a work of fiction/fantasy, acknowledging real-world concerns regarding safe sex may not be expected or required, I have learned from my readers that including it adds reality and credibility to the characters and the story. I tried to keep the scene conversational and natural, and I acknowledge it doesn't fully cover all the necessary details of safe sex, but I hope it meets the expectations of my readers.

At breakfast the morning after the porch party, Bax and Julio both had shit-eating grins on their faces but said nothing.

Their knowing smiles tell me they're itching to say something, most likely at my expense. Shit, I’d better go ahead and bite the bullet.

“OK, you two. Out with it. What the hell’s got you so... smarmy?”

Bax frowned. “We’re not allowed to say.”

“What?”

Julio explained, “We were told no more teasing, and since we not sure of the precise definition of that word in your lingo, we’re not saying anything.”

“Well, your goddamn smirks are just as bad, so go ahead and say whatever the fuck is on your dirty minds.”

Bax sighed with relief. “So you met Rob Stryker last night at the party...”

Peter nodded. “Met him would be the correct statement.”

“Well, I think there was a little more than that.”

“You caught us kissing. Big fucking deal.”

Julio smiled broadly, “You cuss a lot more when you’re pissed at us, Peter.”

“I say what’s on my mind, and you can damn well blame yourselves if I’ve started using words I formerly kept to myself.”

“We don’t care what words you use, we want all the steamy details.” Bax gloated.

“I shouldn’t have to say I don’t kiss and tell.”

The older man leaned in. “Come on, Peter. You know we’re dying to hear every salacious, scandalous, spicy fucking detail.”

“You’re going to be disappointed. It was one kiss... there might have been more, but you fucking burst in without warning and...”

“I gave you plenty of warning. I practically shouted as we came toward the sitting room.”

Peter thought a moment. “OK. I guess you did. But why the hell did you have to come in at all?”

“I wasn’t spying on you. Fuck, I didn’t even realize anybody was in there. I thought all the action was happening out on the porch.”

“And you should have seen some of that action!” Julio exclaimed.

“Well, I didn’t, and what was ‘going on’ in the sitting room was discreet and innocent.”

“But you were left you wanting more, weren’t you?” Bax fairly preened in triumph.

“I can’t say, since you interrupted us before...”

“Before you got hard?” Julio teased.

“Before I got anything at all. And for your information, I liked Rob, and we exchanged phone numbers. You can be sure no further interactions will take place where anyone can observe us.”

“You’re referring to your room in the back?” Bax inquired.

“Maybe, or else somewhere completely private.”

“Oh, the room in the back was always private enough for Rob.”

Peter stared at Bax in shock.

I think I’m about to hear the answer to that burning question I didn’t want to think about last night.

“What do you mean?”

“Rob did tell you he knew us, didn’t he?”

“I assumed that was why he was invited to the party.”

“But did he tell you how well he knew us?” Julio grinned.

“Or that he lived in the very room you’re now occupying?” Bax raised his eyebrows.

“For over a year while he completed his degree.” Julio gloated.

“And that he was in a threesome with both of you for most of that time—yes, he had time to tell me all that before you burst in on us.” Peter lied, shooting a ‘gotcha’ look at Baxter.

Bax and Julio were crestfallen.

Even though I’m surprised and disappointed to hear about Rob and them, I refuse to give them the pleasure of teasing me again. Once burned...

“Well, we thought you should be aware...” Bax stammered.

“We weren’t trying to tease you, or any shit like that,” Julio lied.

“I appreciate your concern for my... welfare, I suppose. But you don’t have to give the matter any further thought. I doubt I’ll call Rob, and I think it’s even less likely he’ll call me.”

Their conversation was interrupted by the phone ringing.

Julio got up and went over to the extension hanging on the kitchen wall.

He said hello, listened a moment, and covered the mouthpiece.

“Hey, Peter. That guy who isn’t gonna call you is on the phone. Shall I say you’re out, or that you’re not interested?”

Jumping to his feet, Peter exclaimed, “Give me that goddamn phone.”

Holding the receiver to his ear, he spoke quietly, “Hold on for a moment. I’ll go to the extension in a quieter room.”

Turning back to the two, Peter threatened, “When I pick up the extension, I expect you to hang up this one. If you have any thought of eavesdropping, it will cost you dearly. Do I make myself clear?”

The men took on the visages of angels. “We would never even think of doing such a thing.” Bax promised.

“I mean this. If I can’t depend on you to respect my privacy, I will have to move out.”

“Not necessary. I’m disappointed you would think...” Bax sulked.

“Never mind. Remember what I said.” Peter hurried out of the room.

Bax held the phone to his ear and listened a moment. Then he hung up.

“I can’t believe you really aren’t listening,” Julio said.

“Oh, something tells me Peter’s gonna reveal all to us anyway. I’m willing to bet Rob will want to go beyond kissing, and Peter will come to us for advice about how and what he should do.”

Julio grinned and nodded.

In the sitting room, Peter had the phone in his hand.

“OK, Bax. I’ve got it.”

He waited to hear the click as Baxter hung up the kitchen extension.

“Hi, Rob. I’ve gotta say you wasted no time getting back to me.”

“Hi, Peter. No, I don’t usually hesitate. In fact, if I don’t call you the very next day, you can bet I’m never going to.”

Just like Dan.

“That sounds a bit cold.”

“Perhaps, but I also need to say that I’ve never met someone as open and honest as you.”

He means innocent and clueless.

“So I assume you got home safely last night. You had a bit to drink.”

“Actually, my apartment’s about 45 minutes from Bax and Julio’s—down the 880 and then the 101. I didn’t want to take the chance on getting stopped, so I’m at the La Quinta about 5 miles from where you are on Blossom Lane.”

Peter swallowed hard.

Does that mean what I think it does? What the hell should I do?

“Uh, that sounds like the smart thing to do.”

“I think so, too, for two reasons.”

“Two?”

“Sure. I didn’t drive home under the influence, and... we can get together today, if you have time—lunch?”

Today's Saturday, and I have the whole day free.

But do I want this to go anywhere?

“Well, I was going to head in to my office and catch up on some paperwork...”

“How fucking boring! Which would you rather do?”

Fuck! I want to go to him, but now that I know he’s been... intimate with Bax and Julio, I think they would have a field day if we “hooked up,” as they say.

“Uh, I guess lunch would be OK. Where do you want to meet?”

“Do you have a car?”

“No... I can call a taxi. Tell me where.”

“Oh, that’s not necessary. I can come over and pick you up. No trouble at all.”

No trouble? With Bax and Julio standing in the doorway waving bye-bye to me and gloating? Fuck that!

“I, uh, can meet you somewhere.”

“I understand. Bax and Julio are hanging around, and you don’t want them to see me.”

Shit! He’s got me all figured out. What should I do?

Peter answered his own question. “How about the coffee shop over on Mission Boulevard? What time?”

“I can be there in fifteen minutes. Traffic is light this morning.”

“Let’s make it an hour. I need to clean up some.”

I’ve got to make some excuse to slip away, so those two assholes won’t try to follow me.

There was disappointment in Rob’s voice. “A whole hour. See you soon.”

Peter hung up, paused, and rejoined his two housemates in the kitchen.

“So how is old Rob?” Julio smiled.

“He’s fine. He wanted to check in to tell me he got home safely.”

“That all?” Bax was suspicious.

“Did you fucking listen in on my private conversation?”

Julio laughed. “We didn’t need to. We figured you might want to talk as soon as you came back. Your face and your reaction say there was a lot more to the conversation than you’ve let on.”

Peter was stymied.

I should tell them. I’m really out of my depth here. They know Rob, and they might tell me the truth and give me some advice about how to handle this.

“OK, you two.” He faced Julio, “You’re right. Rob didn’t drive home last night—he’d had a lot to drink. He’s at a motel near here...”

The laughter of the other two men was deafening.

“Cut it out, or I won’t say another fucking word.”

They stifled their amusement. “Go on, please.” Bax pleaded.

Taking a deep breath, Peter continued. “We’re going to meet for lunch.”

“Aaaand?” prompted Bax, fishing for something more revealing.

“That’s all there is... right now.”

“But you’re hoping there will be more.” Julio stated.

“I dunno. I don’t even know what the fuck is supposed to happen, or how to do it, or even if let’s meet for lunch has some secret gay meaning.”

He regarded both of them forlornly. “You lived with him, and... had sex with him. What kind of man is he? Am I going to be sorry I ever ran into him? Shit! I am so stupid.”

He fought back a tear.

I look like a goddamn fool to them. I wish I hadn’t ever met Rob.

They jumped to their feet and surrounded Peter, rubbing his shoulders and patting his back.

“Peter. We’re sorry—again. Your life is not a joke to us, and we’re sorry shit like this happens to you.” Julio hugged him.

“Take a moment and compose yourself, and tell us what’s going on in your mind. We’re here for you—no bullshit, no teasing, and strictly between us.”

Peter raised his head, wiped his eye, and managed a grateful smile.

“Thanks, guys. I’m fine. But... my head is so fucked up I can’t think straight.”

“Well there’s your problem,” Julio crowed. “You don’t wanna think straight, you need to think gay!” He broke out in laughter so contagious that soon they were all doubled over.

When they finally calmed down, they adjourned to the sitting room settees. Julio and Bax took one, and Peter sat across from them.

“Let’s take this as logically as we can,” Bax began.

“Uh, I forgot to mention that I’m meeting him in...” he checked his watch “...about 45 minutes, over on Mission.”

“Shit! We’d better get cracking.”

Over the next half hour, Bax and Julio told Peter all they knew about Rob.

Julio started the recitation, “He stayed with us for a year, and he joined us in bed about two weeks into it. We played together off and on after that until he graduated and moved to San Jose for his job.”

Bax took over. “We weren’t his only lovers. He had two or three others over the time he lived here. He entertained them in your room, and they all seem to have parted on friendly terms when their brief fling was over.”

“So he can’t commit?”

Julio shook his head. “Peter. Commitment and simply being in a friendship that includes sex are two entirely different things. Rob never had what Bax and I have. He didn’t need or want to. But he had very good—and I’m sure satisfying—relationships with the men.”

“And with us,” Bax added.

“I doubt I can function that way.”

“The only way you’re going to find out is if you try it.” Bax offered.

“We can tell you that you’ve got everything going for you.” Julio smiled his encouragement. “You’re smart, good-looking, friendly, and—although you probably don’t consider this an asset—you’ve been burned once, so you’re going to take things slow and not give your heart away to the first guy you...uh...”

“Fuck?”

“Well, yes. I was trying to think of a more delicate way to put it.”

“Thanks, Julio. But I think the time for beating around the bush is over. I need the how and why, and fast.”

“That’s exactly the point, Peter, we don’t think you should take things fast,” Bax cautioned.

“Consider this your first date with Rob,” Julio suggested. “You’ve kissed him once, so more kisses are definitely appropriate and to be expected. You might move on from there to touching, including below the belt.”

“The next limit you’ll need to negotiate is oral. Have you ever done that?”

Blushing, Peter replied, “Dan and I did it—at the same time.”

“It’s called sixty-nine, and we’re glad you’ve already done that.” Julio grinned, “Hmm... out of curiosity, did you swallow?”

“What else is there to do?”

“Nothing else. You did it right,” Bax jumped in.

“So is that what I should be ready to do with Rob today?”

“What you do with Rob today is entirely up to you. How soon after you met Dan did you...”

“We were on a three-day train ride, so things happened fast.”

“You don’t need to go that fast with Rob,” Julio cautioned.

“What if he loses interest if I don’t go fast enough?”

“First of all, Rob’s not shy about telling you exactly what he would like to do.”

“And second,” Bax added, “if he’s in a big hurry, it’s a fucking red flag, and you should haul ass away from him as fast as you can.”

“Is Rob the kind of guy who will try to rush me or go ahead if I don’t want to?”

Bax spoke, “We’ve never seen that in him, and I would swear he’s not like that at all. But you should keep what we’ve said in the back of your mind, and I hope you never need to use it.”

“OK. I’m relaxing a bit now. So, what should I do with Rob if I like him?”

Julio took over. “Let your head be your guide. Your heart’s not ready yet. If he wants to kiss and you do, too, go for it. If he wants to blow you, or you want to blow him, or you want to 69 again, nothing’s stopping you. If he wants to go even further than that, make sure he explains it all to you first.”

Bax nodded. “But remember that if a relationship is what you want, instead of the quick gratification of a hook-up, you’ll want to take things slowly, and you’ll have plenty of time to do that.”

 

Peter left in time to meet Rob for “lunch.”

Around six in the evening, he phoned Bax.

“What are the plans for dinner tonight?”

“Nothing solid yet, why?”

“I’d like to invite Rob to join us, if that isn’t uncomfortable for anyone.”

“Hell, he lived with us for a year, and we invited him last night—so no discomfort of any kind. He’s a good friend, and we’re glad the two of you have hit it off, if that’s what this implies.”

“You could say that. We’ll be there in half an hour, OK?”

“Perfect. I’ll chill some Chablis and whip up an hors d’oeuvre or two.”

 

When Rob’s car pulled into the driveway, Bax and Julio came out the front door, all smiles.

Everyone got hugs all around, and then moved to the side porch, where the wine and appetizers were ready.

The conversation was light and easy. Bax and Julio did some catching up with Rob, and Peter marveled at how former lovers—or sex partners, or whatever he was supposed to call them—got along so well without ever mentioning the physical side of their relationship.

As the evening continued, they moved inside to a dinner of poached salmon, salad, and a risotto with mushrooms.

At one point, Bax nudged Julio under the table with his knee and jutted his chin toward the two men sitting opposite them.

Peter and Rob couldn’t take their eyes off each other. They casually touched and smiled back and forth constantly.

Looking at Bax, Julio raised his eyebrows, and Bax nodded in agreement. These two had gone way beyond kissing—they were in love, or in heat, or both.

After the meal, they all returned to the porch with a bottle of port and relaxed as the sun went down.

“I’m glad you and Rob had a good day together, Peter,” Bax began.

“Me too,” Julio chimed in.

Peter smiled at Rob, who winked affectionately. “And I’m glad you invited him to your party last night.”

“So, not to get too personal, what did you two do today?” Julio bravely asked.

Peter laughed. “Not what you’re thinking!”

Rob explained. “We had lunch in San Lorenzo and afterward went down to the Hayward Shoreline Interpretive Center.”

“Today was a beautiful day, and the walk was great,” Peter added.

“And we got to spend time getting better acquainted,” Rob said happily.

“So... no... you-know-what?” Julio winked.

Peter and Rob were wide-eyed.

“Well, I see you’re still a horn-dog, Julio,” Rob laughed. “No, there was no you-know-what.”

“We did kiss a few times, though.” Peter blushed.

“That’s none of their fucking business,” Rob said brusquely.

“Oh, sorry.”

“You see what a naïf he is,” Bax observed. “Innocent, unworldly, a pure unspotted virgin.”

“Fuck you, Bax!” Peter snorted.

“And be your first? what an honor!” They all laughed.

“OK, let’s ramp this down a bit,” Bax suggested. “Rob, we’re glad to have you back with us again.”

He turned and smiled apologetically, “And Peter, we love you and only wish the best for you. I admit our teasing can get out of hand, but ribbing you is so damn fun. Soon, you’ll be as jaded by the ways of the gay world as we are, and the fun will be over for us.”

“Well, the shit stops now,” Rob said sternly. “One more word like that out of either of you, and you’ll endure wrath like you’ve never fucking imagined.”

Peter turned to Rob in surprise.

“Yes, I’m defending you, or protecting you, or whatever the fuck. Gay men in general can be immature and cruel, and these two are experts.”

Bax nodded. “OK. I can't deny that. We already got ourselves into a fix where we had to grovel, and Peter was magnanimous enough to accept our abject apologies. I don’t want to go there again.”

To Peter, he said, “Julio and I are truly happy for you. Rob is a decent, loving man, and you could not have chosen better, with or without our help.”

The conversation cooled quickly, and no more reference was made to whatever Peter and Rob did during their afternoon together.

As bedtime neared, Bax rose and said, “Rob, you aren’t going to drive home tonight are you? I mean, you didn’t drive last night because you’d been drinking, so...”

Rob and Peter smiled slyly at each other.

“Uh, no, Bax, I’m not driving back to San Jose tonight.”

“Staying another night at the La Quinta?” Julio wondered.

Rob smiled mysteriously and said nothing.

“What the fuck?” Bax exclaimed.

“That would be correct,” Rob grinned. “I remember where my old room is, and Peter has offered to share his bed with me.”

“Holy fucking shit!” Julio hooted with delight.

“And that will be the last that’s said about it,” Rob intoned sternly.

Julio and Bax immediately shut up and quit smiling.

“And I think the time has come for us to make a dignified exit,” Bax said, getting to his feet. “Have a good night, both of you. I hope we’ll see you at breakfast.”

 

Peter and Rob made their way down the little hall and into the guest suite.

Once the door was closed, they stood facing one another. Neither spoke a word.

Rob slowly unbuttoned Peter’s shirt, helping him slide his arms out.

Peter repeated the motions with Rob’s shirt.

Rob pulled Peter into a kiss, and their tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths.

Peter stepped backward and sat on the side of his bed.

Rob knelt down and removed Peter’s shoes and socks.

He guided Peter to lie back as he unbuckled Peter’s belt and unzipped the fly.

Peter raised his head and watched as Rob slipped his pants and underwear down and off.

His cock was hard and slightly moist.

I’m ready for this!

Looking past his penis, he saw Dan’s smiling face.

“Shit!” Peter sat up abruptly and tugged the bedspread across his hips.

“What? Did I hurt you?” Rob was shocked and worried.

Peter started to sob, his body shaking.

Rob tried to draw him into a hug, but Peter pushed him away.

“What can I do?” Rob asked with concern in his voice.

“Fuck if I know. I can’t...”

“Take you time. You don’t have to say anything.”

“Hold me. Please.”

Rob opened his arms, and Peter burrowed in.

Rob’s shoulder was soon soaked with Peter’s tears.

After a minute or two, Rob got to his feet, lifted Peter into his arms, and carried him around the bed.

He stripped back the covers, tenderly lowered Peter to the pillow, and covered his naked body with the sheet.

Rob sat on the side of the bed and took Peter’s hand in his. He gazed into Peter’s eyes, questioning.

“There’s something I didn’t tell you.” Peter admitted quietly.

“So tell me now, if you can.”

He told Rob about Dan, about the first sexual experience of his life, and how hard he had tried to forget Dan and not to be in love with him.

“I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me.”

“Nothing’s wrong with you. You fucking fell in love and had your heart broken, and the wound is still too fresh for you to be ready for anyone else.”

“But I want... I want to have sex with you.”

“Why?”

“Because you are a good man, you are very sexy, and I trust you not to hurt me. I need to go beyond what Dan and I did, and I trust you to take me there.”

“I don’t see how...”

“This is how!” Peter kicked off the sheet and smiled at Rob.

He fumbled with Rob’s belt.

Rob lifted himself up and removed his remaining clothing.

Peter pulled his naked lover down and kissed him passionately.

Rob’s hardness was pressing into Peter’s belly, and his own cock was growing stiff again, too.

“Teach me. Everything.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m completely sure. And I’m sure I want you.”

“I want you, too, Peter, but...”

“No buts!”

Peter reached down and grasped Rob’s rock-hard erection. He slid the foreskin up and down.

“Mmm. I like when you do that.”

Peter sat up and repositioned himself with his face at Rob’s groin and Rob’s at his.

He kissed the head of Rob’s cock, opened his mouth, and sucked it in.

Rob mirrored Peter’s actions, and soon each was seeing to the other’s pleasure.

After a while, Peter stopped and asked, “So, what’s next?”

Without a word, Rob rolled Peter over onto his belly and brought his face close to Peter’s ass.

“Some men don’t like this, so you can tell me if you don’t.”

Peter jerked in surprise when Rob’s hot wet tongue began bathing his hole.

Oh my God! This is wonderful! I never imagined one person could do that to another.

“Are you sure you want to do that?”

“I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t want to, or if you didn’t want me to.”

“Oh, I want you to all right, as long as you let me do it to you, too.”

“That comes later.”

Rob continued rimming Peter.

Soon, he wet his middle finger and gently pressed on Peter’s hole.

“I’ll stop if this hurts.”

“No complaints so far.”

Rob eased his finger past both rings of muscle until it was inside Peter.

He rotated his hand until he found the bulge of Peter’s prostate.

He applied soft pressure.

Peter’s whole body shuddered.

“Fuck! What the hell did you just do?”

“I found your sensitive spot.”

“You sure did. Shit!”

“Is the feeling too intense?”

“I’ll let you know.”

Rob chuckled and continued to explore inside Peter, returning to the delicate organ frequently.

He pulled his hand back slightly and paused.

“Do you think you can take another one?”

“Let’s try and see.”

Rob slipped two fingers into Peter. Once they were in all the way, he began to move them apart and around, carefully stretching Peter’s muscles.

“This may sound like the opposite of what you should do, but it helps if you squeeze your ass as tight as you can.”

Peter complied and found it was more comfortable.

“Are you going to use a third one?”

“Yes, if you think you’ll be all right.”

“Only one way to find out!”

Rob’s ring finger joined the other two and all of them worked to teach Peter to accommodate them comfortably.

Peter pushed his ass backward and forward on Rob’s hand.

“Is this what you want me to do?”

Rob said, “As long as you like it.”

“I think I know what’s next.”

“And...?”

“I want you inside me. I want you to... fuck me.”

“Sex can be very uncomfortable the first time.”

“I’m glad my first time is with you.”

“And not Dan?”

“Dan would have had his chance the day he left, and I would have eagerly given myself to him. But he lost the chance, and he lost me.”

He sighed sadly, “I can’t spend my life waiting and hoping he’ll come back. I need to grow up. I need to be a gay man. I need to do this. I want to do this.”

Without a word, Rob withdrew his hand. Peter turned his head and looked up at him.

Rob turned serious.

"I don't know how aware you are of things like HIV and STIs, but we are strangers to each other, and I have had and will likely to continue to have multiple partners. I get tested every two months, but you have probably never done that."

"Uh, no. It never occurred to me that I should. Do you think I need to start?"

"Depends on how active you want to be, and with how many partners."

Peter chuckled, "Well, you're my first, and right now I have no thoughts about a second."

"That's charming, and maybe a little unrealistic. But you can figure that out in the days to come. Right now, we'll play it safe. OK?"

"Definitely, and thank you for educating me."

Rob reached down to his pants on the floor. He fumbled with one of the pockets and then rose up on his knees behind Peter, who rolled over to face him.

"May I watch what you do?"

"Watch and learn," Rob smiled. "First question: are you allergic to latex?"

"Not that I know of. I've never had trouble wearing latex gloves."

"Then you should be fine with this."

He tore the shiny packet open with his fingers. "Don't use your teeth to do this. You could accidentally put a hole in the condom."

"Noted."

Rob removed the rolled-up condom. "You see the little nipple at the tip?"

Peter nodded.

"You make sure the rolled-up part is on the outside, and then you stick your dick in and carefully unroll it by sliding it down like this." He demonstrated.

"And that's all there is to it?"

"Simple but vitally important"

"And does that protect you from everything?"

"First, it protects both of us. And second, no. It's possible that it could come off during especially vigorous fucking, or even break. And since we were sucking each other and I was rimming, both without this thing, there is a small risk of catching something that way, although not HIV, according to what I've read."

"This is beginning to make me lose the feeling."

"Well, this is the only time we need to mention it. It'll just be automatic after the first time. You should read up on it on your own, though, and I'll try to answer any questions you might have, but a doctor is your best source of reliable information."

"Thanks."

Rob had a sudden thought. "Uh-oh. I forgot all about the Catholic Church's aversion to contraceptives. Are you OK with using this?"

"What's the alternative?"

"We stick with handjobs and blowjobs."

Peter laughed, "Not much fun there." He thought a moment, "Since conception isn't even possible between us, and what we are doing is forbidden in the first place, I'd say it doesn't matter what the Church says. I'm not following their rules any more, anyway."

"So you still want to do this?"

"Absolutely."

"Then there's one more thing."

"Oh, no."

"No, this one is a bit of fun." Rob reached down again and brought up a small bottle of liquid. "This is called lube. As it's name suggests, it lubricates my cock and your hole, which makes everything slide in and out more easily and reduces the friction that can cause you pain." He handed the little bottle to Peter.

"Swiss Navy?" Peter read out loud, then laughed. "I didn't think Switzerland needed a navy. All they have is a big lake."

Rob tittered. "I'm sure it's some kind of ironic joke or something."

Gently, Rob guided Peter to lie down on his stomach again. He applied a few drops of the lube to his fingers and then smoothed it down his cock, now encased in the rubber.

He added a few more drops to his fingers and lavished the lube on Peter's hole.

He slid his chest upward along Peter’s back until he was lying flat on top of him.

Rob kissed the back of Peter’s neck, his ears, his shoulders, and turned his face and kissed his cheek.

“I’ll be as gentle as I can. Tell me if you want me to stop—any time.”

“I trust you.”

Rob rubbed his hard cock up and down Peter’s crack, pausing each time he was positioned with the head of his cock lightly pressing on the hole.

He stopped the motion and gradually increased the pressure until his cock passed through the outer ring of muscles.

Peter’s body jerked with pain. “Oh, wow!”

“Try to relax your whole body but squeeze against me like you did with my fingers.”

Slightly breathless, Peter assured Rob, “I’m all right. You warned me. It’s not that bad, just more than I expected.”

He could feel Rob breach the second ring of muscle and gradually fill his insides with the length and girth of his hardness.

This is as close together as two human beings can ever be. I have given myself totally to Rob, and he belongs in me.

Rob rested in that position for several seconds, allowing Peter to get used to the hot flesh inside him, then he slowly backed out a couple of inches.

He began an unhurried cycle of pressing in and pulling out, almost imperceptibly increasing the depth and speed of his penetrations.

Peter lay flat on his stomach, willing his body to relax completely.

The initial sting is gone and I’m beginning to enjoy the rhythm and sensation of Rob being deep in me.

“I believe I’m supposed to shout things like shit and fuck now.”

Rob chuckled, “Only if you want to. Where did that idea come from? Have you been watching porn?”

“Not exactly. I heard Julio and Bax, uh... fucking.”

“I would bet their shouts were entirely for your benefit.”

“That’s what I thought, too.”

“Make as much or as little noise as you need to. And you can enjoy in silence, if you prefer.”

Rob continued to kiss Peter in every place that he could reach.

He wrapped his arms around and under Peter’s chest and held him lovingly.

After a few minutes, Rob asked, “Do you think you could raise yourself up on your elbows and knees?”

In a flash, Peter pictured Bax and Julio’s love-making posture.

I’m not ready to see myself in that scene.

“Uh, no. Is there some other position that works?”

“Only about a dozen.”

Rob was still lying on top of Peter, legs fully extended.

Using his arms that were wrapped tightly around Peter’s chest, Rob rolled both of them over, so that he was on his back and Peter was on his back on top of him.

“Pull your feet up, bend your knees, and lift your ass up a little.”

Peter found that he could do this, and the angle of Rob’s cock inside him changed.

“I’ll stop moving, and you take over. Slide up and down. Go as fast and as deep as you want.”

Peter rode Rob’s cock comfortably.

Each time he lowered himself, he felt the jolt in his prostate.

This sensation is almost overpowering.

I don't think I can stand much more of it.

“I think I’m getting close,” he whispered to Rob.

“I am too. Let it happen.”

After a half dozen more up and down movements, Peter groaned as he came, and hot liquid shot up his belly, almost to his chin.

The contractions of Peter’s ass brought things to a head for Rob, and he emptied himself inside Peter, adding a moan of his own.

Spent, Peter relaxed and let his full body weight rest on Rob.

Rob hugged Peter tighter and nuzzled his ear from below.

Peter turned his head and their lips and tongues met again.

After a few minutes, Rob lifted Peter and his cock slipped out, still semi-hard.

He turned Peter over on top of him, so that they were face to face.

Peter rested contentedly on his lover, and the two faded into the blissful serenity of sexual satisfaction.

Finally Peter spoke, “Thank you, Rob. That was amazing... er, fucking amazing.”

Rob tittered. “Thank you, Peter.”

“For what?”

“For trusting me to be your first.”

Peter raised his head and looked into Rob’s eyes.

“This doesn’t mean we’re lovers or anything, does it?”

“Have you ever heard the term friends with benefits?”

“No, but the meaning is self-evident. Is that what we are?”

“It’s what I usually am with the men I... uh...”

“Fuck?”

“Yeah, but that’s a bit too crude and impersonal.”

“Let’s use the old-fashioned make love with, OK?”

“Sounds about right to me.”

They were silent for a time.

Rob asked, “So what’s next for you, Peter Ruxton?”

“You mean after we do this three more times tonight?”

They both laughed.

But they did do it one more time that night, and Rob let Peter top him first thing in the morning.

Thank you for reading. I hope you're enjoying the story. There are a few more chapters, so there's still time for things to take some interesting turns. Keep those comments coming!
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 12
Thank you for reading The Priest's Tale. I hoped you are enjoying the story. I welcome all reactions, comments, DMs, followers, and recommends.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"No means no!"

...and Peter was unfamiliar?  Not consistent with his social work and being a confessor...

I think in this day and age, some mention of PrEP would have been in order.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Our little Peter is getting to be a big boy!  Now let's see how the relationship develops and/or if it is complicated by the appearance of Dan!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Poor Peter, more of a novice now than once a novitiate...I would expect while living a cloistered life that in his dealings with the flock, that he would have been a bit more 'worldly'...I am reminded that his travails are similar to an old movie title called, Babes In "Toyland".

L&H Babes in Toyland 1934.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
23 hours ago, pvtguy said:

Our little Peter is getting to be a big boy!  Now let's see how the relationship develops and/or if it is complicated by the appearance of Dan!

How do you know he has a little peter? 🤪 (Sorry , I couldn't resist!)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Tim Hobson said:

How do you know he has a little peter? 🤪 (Sorry , I couldn't resist!)

I did say he's getting to be a "big" boy....grower, not shower?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Poor Peter, more of a novice now than once a novitiate...I would expect while living a cloistered life that in his dealings with the flock, that he would have been a bit more 'worldly'...I am reminded that his travails are similar to an old movie title called, Babes In "Toyland".

L&H Babes in Toyland 1934.jpg

My recollection of Moral Theology (and I have the books packed away somewhere) is that it was big on absolutes and justifications, codifying everything as either mortal or venial, while deliberately avoiding the real world with all its conundrums and contradictions. The majority of people who came to Peter for confession would have been small children and older ladies. In the Midwestern backwater where he served (and we have never heard the reason for his being assigned there, what with his advanced degrees), the "matter" being confessed would usually have been innocuous, which helps explain why he was unprepared to offer any real help to the young man at the beginning of his story. In my own experience, confessors don't really want to know all that much about the world outside their bubble. It's easier to deal with people and their sins in the abstract - the "what you did" not the "why." Other than our Peter, few are trained as psychologists or therapists, or even want to have those "secular" skills. Msgr Dugan might say theirs is the care of souls, not psyches.

  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..