Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 3,081 Words
  • 1,007 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Squire's Tale - 7. Chapter 7

The suspense and tension increases. The ransom paid, Keiran's family hopes he will be returned to them, but he begins to doubt that. His grandfather feels powerless to do anything more, despite his wealth and contacts. This is the shortest chapter because the action is picking up and the scenes are therefore a little shorter. Fair warning: oral and unprotected anal sex

THURSDAY, JUNE 21st, 4:00 AM
LIMATAMBO DISTRICT

Sami brought Keiran’s meals to him in the shed. By unspoken agreement, he didn’t shackle Keiran’s hands or feet, a testament to the modicum of trust that had developed between them.

As the light faded without any news, the prisoner resigned himself to another night of restless tossing and turning in his dark, damp prison. Stretching out on the filthy piece of fabric between him and the dirt floor of the shed, he closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

The silence was broken by the sound of a key in the lock. Terrified, he sat up and pressed himself into the farthest corner of his prison. Softly, the door opened. Keiran hungrily breathed in the cool, fresh night air that wafted in, until the door was closed and locked from the inside.

In Spanish, Sami whispered, “¿Dónde estás?”

Relieved, Keiran stood and moved toward the sound of Sami’s voice. “Right here.” He answered in Spanish.

The two teens groped blindly in the dark until their hands touched. Finding each other, they hugged roughly. Their mouths met and their lips parted, tongues exploring eagerly. They fumbled with one another’s bodies in the soft darkness. Dropping to his knees, Sami tugged at Keiran’s belt and zipper, pulling his pants down and off. He opened his mouth and drew Keiran’s half-hard cock deep inside. Keiran moaned.

“Shh. Silencio.”

Keiran obeyed, placing his hands gently on Sami’s head and guiding his motions back and forth. Now fully erect, Keiran pulled him to his feet and exchanged places. Where Sami had been inexperienced and a bit clumsy, Keiran was intimately familiar with the ways to bring pleasure to another man’s cock. Violating his own command to silence, Sami gasped and groaned.

Soon they were lying naked on the dirty blanket, head to toe, pleasuring one another simultaneously. As had happened the first time, the pent-up stress of their situation, coupled with the fear of getting caught, brought them to a quick climax, tasting each other’s sweet cum and swallowing every drop before lying spent, side by side.

As their breathing quieted, Keiran chuckled, “I don’t know how to say what I’m thinking in Spanish.”

“I cannot say anything in English.”

“I guess we’ll have to let our bodies do the talking.”

Sami asked sheepishly, “How did you know I am—”

“That asshole, Pepe...the shit he said to you.”

“Sure, but they were only insults. He says the same bullshit to everyone. How did you know they were true?”

“I saw how they hurt you...and you held me when I was crying.”

“You did the same for me.”

“So, I guess we came out to each other at the same time.”

“Came out?”

“Uh...admitted we are gay.”

“Why did you do it? Why with me?”

Keiran pondered how to convey his thoughts before responding, “I think it’s because I realized you and I are both prisoners here. I am kidnapped and afraid I will be killed, and you are...you are trapped being a gay man in a place where the others would probably hurt you if they found out.”

“They would rape me and kill me.” He shuddered.

Keiran pulled Sami into a hug and held him. “Somehow—”

“What?”

“Somehow, we have to get out of here together.”

“That is impossible.”

“We have to find a way.”

Helpless, Sami said nothing more. Whispering into Sami’s ear, Keiran said, “I now it looks hopeless, but until we figure things out, let’s make the most of our time together.”

“And how would you like to do that?” Sami teased, the heaviness of their predicament momentarily forgotten.

“I’ll show you.” Keiran quickly shed the rest of his clothes and helped Sami do the same.

“Lie down,” Keiran said softly, and Sami complied. Keiran stretched out his body on top of Sami’s, touching each part of the young man’s body with his own and gazing into his dark eyes. In the dimness of the shed, he could only see shadows, but he pictured a gleam of desire in the guard’s eyes.

He lowered his lips and pressed them together. Opening his mouth, he nipped at the soft lower lip before kissing his lover deeply and passionately. The prisoner placed his hands behind his keeper’s head and played with his short black hair. Sami put his arms around Keiran and ran them up and down his back. They were both hard, so Keiran began rubbing their cock together.

“Mmm. I like that.”

“Me, too.”

Keiran raised his chest and slid down a little. He kissed Sami’s neck and shoulders, and looking down to his groin, he said softly, “Your...uh, pene...is beautiful.”

Sami laughed softly, “We say pipi when we speak Spanish, but in my language I call it my phichilu.”

“I wish I could say all the dirty words in your language.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to say them all to you!”

He kissed Sami on the lips and moved downward to his neck and shoulders. Soon he was lying flat on his belly between Sami’s splayed legs. Reaching up, he began to pinch his young lover’s nipples, making him squirm and moan with pleasure.

“You like this?”

“Yes. No one ever did this to me before.”

“There are a lot of things I want to do to you I’m sure nobody ever did before.”

Keiran kissed his way down Sami’s hairless belly and soon reached the fringe of pubic hair. Sami’s hard cock pressed against his cheek. He took the offered phichilu between his lips and swathed it with his tongue. Sami rewarded him by writhing in pleasure.

Keiran bobbed up and down several times before releasing the hard shaft, then gently pulled one of Sami’s balls into his mouth and bathed it with his tongue. Letting the testicle slurp out of his mouth, he looked up with a grin, “And what do you call this?”

“That is my q’oruta.” Sami chuckled.

Keiran grinned as he repeated the word, then gave both balls a lick before trailing his tongue down under them. Instinctively, Sami lifted his ass off the blanket and Keiran pressed his face between his butt cheeks. He flicked his tongue rapidly against the puckered hole, making it quiver excitedly.

“What do you call this thing?”

Sami raised his head and looked at Keiran uncertainly. “My oqoti. What are you going to do with it?”

“Just this.” Keiran thrust his tongue inside Sami and flicked it left and right.

“Ooh.”

Grinning, Keiran looked up. “You like that, do you?”

“It is...different. I never felt such a thing before.”

“How old are you?”

“Uh...nineteen, I think.”

“And you’ve never had gay sex before?”

Sami shook his head. “Not really. I have let men do...things...to me sometimes, but not like this. I have never done anything like what we did last night.”

Immediately realizing the implication, Keiran swallowed hard, his voice cracking, “I’m sorry about that. I was so fucking terrified I kind of went ahead and did it without thinking about you.”

Sami smiled down at him. “I asked you to, and I am glad you did.”

“You are?”

“Yes. I thought it would be better with you, and I was right. I liked what you did.”

“In that case, I hope you enjoy this—” He pulled back and moved up onto his knees, lifting Sami’s legs and resting them on his shoulders.

“What are you going to do?”

“Make you feel very good, if I can.” Keiran wet his middle finger and began to massage Sami’s oqoti.

“That does feel very good.”

“Great. And now—?” Keiran slowly pressed his finger through Sami’s first sphincter. “Is this OK?”

“It is different but yes, OK.”

“Fantastic.” Wiggling his finger a bit, Keiran eased it past the inner ring of muscle. Sami moaned.

“Still OK?”

“Yes. I like what you are doing.”

Smiling, Keiran leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. “Let’s move to the next step.” Leaving his middle finger inside Sami, Keiran joined it with his index finger, stretching Sami’s ass more open. “How about now?”

“It is making me more hard.”

Keiran glanced at Sami’s erection, which was throbbing with each heartbeat. “I see what you mean. Let’s try one more.” Keiran inserted a third finger and began to press as deep as he could reach. When his knuckles would go no farther, he moved his middle finger around and lightly pressed on the soft mound of the prostate. Sami arched his back and squealed in pleasure as a large drop of pre-cum oozed from his cock.

“I’m going to guess you like this, too.”

“It is amazing.”

Keiran continued the prostate massage for a short while, then slowly withdrew his three fingers out of Sami’s ass.

“Do not stop. Please.”

“Oh, I’m not going to stop, and I have something better for you.”

Sami turned his head sideways and raised an eyebrow. Keiran smiled and inched his hips closer, until they were tight against Sami’s thighs. Using one hand, he began to jerk Sami’s cock. He spit into his other hand for lubrication and moistened his own erection.

He guided his hardness to Sami’s eager hole and entered him. Leaning forward, he gently passed through the first sphincter, then the second. Once inside Sami, he paused to let him get used to the intrusion.

“Are you OK?”

Breathless, Sami gasped, “Yes, OK.”

Keiran smiled at his lover, pushing forward until his cock slipped deep inside his lover. Sami locked eyes with him, his lips widening into a surprised O.

“You like this?”

“Yes...I...ooh—” Sami gave up trying to speak.

He pulled out a bit and then slowly moved back in, increasing the speed and depth of his fucking to allow Sami to adjust his position and take Keiran’s cock all the way inside him. Gripping Sami’s ankles to spreading his lover’s legs apart, Keiran lifted his ass off the filthy blanket. Soon they were enjoying a rhythm that set off sparks of pleasure for both of them.

Each time his cock reached its full depth, Sami moaned softly. Keiran varied the pace and depth for the next few minutes. When he was nearing release, he locked eyes with Sami. With three final thrusts, Keiran said breathily, “Yo...te...quiero.”

As he spoke the last word, his spunk came in waves, causing his body to buck, and filling Sami’s insides with hot liquid. “Unh.” Keiran closed his eyes and moaned as he came. To his surprise, Sami mimicked his groan of pleasure. Opening his eyes, Keiran saw Sami had shot his own load of cum onto his belly.

The two lovers smiled at each other. Sami whispered. “Yo también te amo.”

Keiran relaxed, allowing Sami’s ass to rest on the blanket, but leaving his softening cock inside until it slid out of Sami’s hole with a slurp,, followed by a trickle of white semen running down Sami’s crack.

Exhausted and still breathing hard, Keiran fell forward on top of Sami, who threw his arms around his lover and hugged him tightly, exclaiming, “That was wonderful. I never did it like that before.”

“I’m glad. I’m sorry all the other times were...not good.”

“They are forgotten now. This one took the place of all of them.”

They lay in silence, their breathing slowing. In moments, they were asleep.

The sound of a rooster crowing in the courtyard jolted them awake. Sami jumped to his feet and quickly pulled his clothes on. Keiran followed suit. Sami tiptoed over and silently unlocked the door. It was still dark, but it would soon be dawn. As Keiran stepped over, El Arquero turned to face him sadly.

“I cannot let you out.”

“I know. You don’t have to. Just kiss me good morning.”

THURSDAY, JUNE 21st, NOON
LIMATAMBO DISTRICT

The daily ritual of Sami coming to get Keiran and taking him into the big house for the phone call was repeated for the third time. This time, his grandfather confirmed the two million dollars had been transferred into the numbered account in the Cayman Islands.

El Jefe said, “Wait a minute, and I’ll check.”

He turned to a computer on his desk and typed some numbers into the website he had already opened. Smiling with evil delight, he nodded to his prisoner. “Your stupid family thinks your little gay ass is worth two million dollars.”

Shocked, Keiran blurted, “I’m not gay!”

“Oh, don’t be so surprised. We know who you are, and we know all about you. You see we’ve done our homework. There is no benefit to kidnapping a poor kid.”

Turning back to the cell phone, El Jefe confirmed, “I see you have kept your end of the bargain. Your grandson will be released somewhere in Cuzco tomorrow at dawn. I would advise you to notify the police there, but don’t try to find him on your own. The winding streets of the city can be dangerous for gringos.”

“If anything happens to Keiran, or if you’ve harmed him in any way, I will hunt you down and kill you.” Tom said forcefully.

“I’m sure you would try, and I can’t be bothered to deal with your bullshit. You will have him back as promised, so don’t piss your pants about it.” With those words, El Jefe ended the call.

Sami came forward to escort Keiran back to the shed, but El Jefe said in Spanish, “Let Pepe take him back. I have something else for you to do.”

Fearful of looking at Keiran, Sami simply nodded and said “Sí, Señor Jefe.”

Pepe roughly shoved the prisoner across the compound. Once in the shed, he tied his hands and chained his ankles.

In Spanish he growled, “If I had my way I would cut off your balls and feed them to you. Then I would fuck you in the ass until you bled, and strangle you while I came inside you, cabro.” After he locked the door, his cruel laugh echoed across the courtyard.

Keiran shuddered in relief, but something seemed wrong. Why are they being so mean to me, now that they have the money? Aren’t they going to take me back to Cuzco tomorrow and let me go?

A chill came over him and his whole body shivered in terror. Or is it all just a lie? Are they really going to...kill me? Or do what Pepe threatened to do?

Keiran curled up in a ball on his blanket and softly cried. The heat and humidity of the shed pressed in, threatening to crush him to death.

THURSDAY, JUNE 21st, 10:15 AM PDT
BRONSON RESIDENCE

Tom hung up the third call with El Jefe. At the advice of Ed Hopper, he had not put the call on speaker, but once again the FBI agent recorded it.

“What did he say this time?” Natalie demanded anxiously from her seat across the room from her father.

“As you heard, I told him the money had been transferred to the account in the Caymans. He apparently logged in and confirmed the fact. Then he told me Keiran would be returned to Cuzco tomorrow, that I should notify the police to be on the lookout for him, and not to try to find him myself.”

“Are you going to do that?”

“Nattie, I don’t see what options we have. We were unable to trace the call to any useful location, so we will just have to wait and trust they do what they said they would.”

With a sob, she asked, “And what if they don’t?”

Tom didn’t answer. He rose, walked over and kissed her on the forehead, and left the house. In the command center, he took a seat across the table from Secretary Hopper and General Mason.

“What now?” he asked, his voice betraying his disappointment.

The general spoke, “We are keeping the SOCOM team on station in the jungle for the moment. The likelihood of their being detected is low. Their orders are to search in a widening circle from the compound where we found the repeater, and also to be on the lookout for a van traveling in the general direction of Cuzco, which would signal that they are keeping their end of the bargain and returning Keiran.”

Ed said, “We’re not giving up, Tom. There is every reason to believe the bastards will let him go. It’s to their advantage in future...uh, ventures, if they keep their promises.”

“What about the coup and the two million? Is that on the up and up, too?”

The SECDEF looked at the general, who replied cautiously, “Sir, I can’t tell you anything about that subject or what we may or may not be planning with respect to it, but if their only reason for kidnapping your grandson was to obtain the money, then it serves them no purpose at all to hold on to him or do him any harm.”

Tom nodded silently. “Thank you, gentlemen.” He rose and left the bungalow. Walking down toward the beach, Tom was joined by his husband, who tried to be upbeat, “I’ve heard the news. I sure as shit hope those fuckers do what they said they would.”

“You and me both.”

“I can’t imagine how devastating this has been for you, but I can clearly see the toll it’s taking on you. You look tired and worn down.”

Tom just nodded in silence.

Beau suggested, “Why don’t we go for a long walk on the sand and then head back to our room to unwind a bit?”

Tom turned to look with love at Beau. “I don’t know how I would have gotten through this without you. I love you so much.”

His husband kissed him lightly on the cheek. “You know I love you, too. I’d do anything to help you right now.”

“You’re doing it. Just be with me.” They joined hands and made their way down the little path between the dunes.

Half an hour later they were in their bedroom. Beau gently undressed his lover and guided him to lie down flat on the bed. Removing his own clothes, he climbed up and knelt between Tom’s legs. With a gentle touch, he lifted the flaccid cock and drew it between his lips. Tom sighed deeply in relief and lay back to enjoy Beau’s love-making.

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying the direction the story is taking. Comments, DMs, recommends, are all welcome.
SPANISH WORDS & PHRASES
¿Dónde estás?—Where are you?
pene—penis (medical term)

pipi—cock (slang)
Yo te quiero—I love you / I want you
Yo también te amo—I love you, too
gringos—deprecatory slang for US citizens
cabro—queer, faggot

Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 9
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying my story. I welcome your comments, likes, follows, recommends, and DMs.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like the addition, you did a good job. 

I have a sinking feeling Keiran and Sami are screwed, but I'm also hoping the rescue team finds them somehow. El Jefe is an ass and can't be trusted. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

While I am for the most part convinced that Kieran's father is the a-hole of the year and responsible for all of this...

He turned to a computer on his desk and typed some numbers into the website he had already opened. Smiling with evil delight, he nodded to his prisoner. “Your stupid family thinks your little gay ass is worth two million dollars.”

Shocked, Kieran blurted, “I’m not gay!”

“Oh, don’t be so surprised. We know who you are, and we know all about you. You see we’ve done our homework. There is no benefit to kidnapping a poor kid.”

There is a new wrinkle that has me a bit perplexed...

The SECDEF looked at the general, who replied cautiously, “Sir, I can’t tell you anything about that subject or what we may or may not be planning with respect to it, but if their only reason for kidnapping your grandson was to obtain the money, then it serves them no purpose at all to hold on to him or do him any harm.”

Tom nodded silently. “Thank you, gentlemen.” He rose and left the bungalow. Walking down toward the beach, Tom was joined by his husband, who tried to be upbeat, “I’ve heard the news. I sure as shit hope those fuckers do what they said they would.”

“You and me both.”

Just where was Beau as he was not on the meeting with SECDEF and the General when events were just discussed?????

Looks like A New Wrinkle is making a move

Seventeen GIFs About the Belmont Stakes Being One Week Away | America's ...

Edited by drsawzall
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I like the addition, you did a good job. 

I have a sinking feeling Keiran and Sami are screwed, but I'm also hoping the rescue team finds them somehow. El Jefe is an ass and can't be trusted. 

Thanks for all your help, and for the idea of going back to Tom's POV. El Jefe is just a "minor ass" who can't be trusted. He appears to take orders from some major ass(hol)es. As for Keiran and Sami, what kind of story would that make, killing off the main characters? This isn't Game of Thrones, after all! ☠️

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

While I am for the most part convinced that Kieran's father is the a-hole of the year and responsible for all of this...

He turned to a computer on his desk and typed some numbers into the website he had already opened. Smiling with evil delight, he nodded to his prisoner. “Your stupid family thinks your little gay ass is worth two million dollars.”

Shocked, Kieran blurted, “I’m not gay!”

“Oh, don’t be so surprised. We know who you are, and we know all about you. You see we’ve done our homework. There is no benefit to kidnapping a poor kid.”

There is a new wrinkle that has me a bit perplexed...

The SECDEF looked at the general, who replied cautiously, “Sir, I can’t tell you anything about that subject or what we may or may not be planning with respect to it, but if their only reason for kidnapping your grandson was to obtain the money, then it serves them no purpose at all to hold on to him or do him any harm.”

Tom nodded silently. “Thank you, gentlemen.” He rose and left the bungalow. Walking down toward the beach, Tom was joined by his husband, who tried to be upbeat, “I’ve heard the news. I sure as shit hope those fuckers do what they said they would.”

“You and me both.”

Just where was Beau as he was not on the meeting with SECDEF and the General when events were just discussed?????

Looks like A New Wrinkle is making a move

Seventeen GIFs About the Belmont Stakes Being One Week Away | America's ...

Beau knows his husband is involved in high-security matters all the time, so I guess he's comfortable hanging out on that chaise longue, looking out at the blue Pacific, and waiting patiently until the man he loves with all his heart needs some more "comforting." 😁

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

While I am for the most part convinced that Kieran's father is the a-hole of the year and responsible for all of this...

He turned to a computer on his desk and typed some numbers into the website he had already opened. Smiling with evil delight, he nodded to his prisoner. “Your stupid family thinks your little gay ass is worth two million dollars.”

Shocked, Kieran blurted, “I’m not gay!”

“Oh, don’t be so surprised. We know who you are, and we know all about you. You see we’ve done our homework. There is no benefit to kidnapping a poor kid.”

There is a new wrinkle that has me a bit perplexed...

The SECDEF looked at the general, who replied cautiously, “Sir, I can’t tell you anything about that subject or what we may or may not be planning with respect to it, but if their only reason for kidnapping your grandson was to obtain the money, then it serves them no purpose at all to hold on to him or do him any harm.”

Tom nodded silently. “Thank you, gentlemen.” He rose and left the bungalow. Walking down toward the beach, Tom was joined by his husband, who tried to be upbeat, “I’ve heard the news. I sure as shit hope those fuckers do what they said they would.”

“You and me both.”

Just where was Beau as he was not on the meeting with SECDEF and the General when events were just discussed?????

Looks like A New Wrinkle is making a move

Seventeen GIFs About the Belmont Stakes Being One Week Away | America's ...

When I read that part I thought Beau was referring to El Jefe's gang letting Keiran go. I assumed Natalie may have told him while Tom was with his government cronies. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I suspect El Jefe has something terrible in mind for Sami, as he's had the other thugs 'monitor' what goes on in Keiran's 'cell'. 

Will the stress cause Tom to have a heart attack? Is Beau secretly 'liasing' with Richard?

Will SOCOM catch a break, and will Sami and Keiran find a way out?

man of steel waldo GIF

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I suspect El Jefe has something terrible in mind for Sami, as he's had the other thugs 'monitor' what goes on in Keiran's 'cell'. 

Will the stress cause Tom to have a heart attack? Is Beau secretly 'liasing' with Richard?

Will SOCOM catch a break, and will Sami and Keiran find a way out?

man of steel waldo GIF

Quite a few possibilities. Thanks for commenting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..