Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Truths and Lies - 19. Disneyland Pt. V (Stranger In A Strange Land)

Room service arrived about the same time as Morgan came out of the bathroom. I wondered if he was wearing anything under his robe, but there wasn't any time to find out. The waiter wheeled in a cart laden with four covered silver platters, pitchers of orange juice and milk, strawberry jam, and hot maple syrup.

After that, it was pretty much four ravenous teenagers doing what ravenous teenagers do best. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.... It was nearly 9:30 by the time we all got dressed and packed our bags up. Jesse had on his jeans and Vans, and a long sleeved, slate blue, button down shirt which he wore tails out. Even though it was a very simple and unassuming wardrobe, he somehow looked so lean and sexy, it was as if the clothes had been perfectly tailored for him. He slipped his black corduroy jacket on as we prepared to leave. In addition to my Calvin Klein jeans and Vans sneakers, I wore a gray, long sleeved Sean John T-shirt with intense blue stripes down the arms and similar colored rings around the wrists and collar. I wore my new Northwestern hoodie over that.

Tom urged us to go to the California Adventure Park, at least to hit the major rides before possibly heading back to Disneyland later in the day. I thought that was a great idea since I'd never been there before. Morgan had been there once before and said there were a few rides worth our while. Besides, my mom, Mrs. Taylor, and Miranda were at Disneyland, and I thought it would be better not to run into them if we could help it.

We lucked out and got Fast Passes for California Screamin' at 10:30 which was the major roller coaster at the park. The line was short at the Maliboomer, which was like one of those drop rides except that it shot you up instead of down. It wasn't the most thrilling ride in the world, but it was a good way to start the day. I kept a nervous eye on Jesse, looking for any signs that he might be turning green around the gills, but he just gave me a playful wink. We strolled through the Disney Animation Studios but Morgan seemed really impatient to get on another ride. So we pretty much breezed through the exhibits and demonstrations, even though Tom naturally wanted to take a closer look. I figured maybe he and I could come back in the afternoon and take our time checking out what the artists were doing.

Then it was time for California Screamin'. As we approached the sprawling, old fashioned looking roller coaster, I saw Jesse's conviction waver just a tad.

"You don't have to do this," I noted quietly. "I'll sit out with you and...."

"No way!" Jesse declared.

It was actually a pretty fun ride, although certainly not the most intense one I'd ever experienced. The really extreme stuff was all up in Valencia at Sig Flags Magic Mountain. That was where the serious thrill seekers went and where you saw the largest concentration of teens out of all the theme parks in southern California. I sat with Morgan this time and let Jesse and Tom have the front car. I enjoyed watching Jesse's long blond hair stream straight back towards my face as we hurtled along. We all screamed as the cars hurled 360 degrees around the giant Mickey Mouse head.

When we had disembarked and all had a few minutes to catch our breath, it was clear that the dizzying ride had done Jesse in.

"Hey...you don't look so good," Tom noted, stating the obvious.

Jesse shrugged sheepishly. "Still...it was a lot of fun..." he managed before staggering over to the nearest bench.

I rushed to the nearest snack cart and got him a large cup of refreshing frozen lemonade. He only took a few sips as the three of us stood there looking at him with open concern on our faces. Jesse looked up and offered a weak smile.

"I'll live--okay?" he insisted. "You guys go on and I'll catch up to you in a bit."

"Why don't you and Tom go on," I suggested to Morgan. "I'll sit with Jesse for a bit and then it'll just about be time to head back to the hotel to take our luggage out to the car."

"Where will we meet you?" Tom asked.

"It'll probably be a while," I explained. "Like I said, we'll just chill for a bit until Jesse feels better; then we'll take the tram back to the hotel; then we'll go upstairs to get all our stuff, and then we'll have to find someone who can tell us where our car is parked, and then...."

"Okay--we get the idea!" Morgan said with a little laugh. "I gotta get back on that roller coaster before my feet realize they're back on solid ground! Comin', Espinoza?"

"Uh...yeah...sure..." Tom answered uncertainly.

"Go!" Jesse said with mock annoyance. "You're wasting precious ride time!"

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tom asked worriedly.

"I'll be fine!" Jesse assured him. "Get going!"

"So we'll...uh...see you guys later, huh?" Morgan said, slowly backing away from the bench.

"Absotutely!" I assured him with a smile.

As soon as they were out of earshot, I had to ask. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I was feeling pretty queasy there for a while, but I'm definitely starting to recover!" He leaned into my ear. "I can't wait to get with you alone in that hotel room!" he whispered.

I guessed he really was feeling better!

"Shall we head for the tram then?" I asked excitedly.

"Absotutely!" Jesse said, getting to his feet. He still looked a little shaky, but there was a slim, but permanent smile plastered on his face. We walked in silence for a few minutes, taking in the sights and sounds of this new theme park. There seemed to be a lot more little kids around and I wondered if the plan was to eventually turn California Adventure into some sort of junior version of Disneyland. But now that I was finally alone with Jesse, I had to talk to him about what had been weighing on my mind since yesterday.

"What was all that stuff with Morgan this morning?" I asked.

"Do you really want to talk about that now?" Jesse asked as we headed for the tram that would take us back to the hotel.

"I thought it was a dream last night, when I caught him looking at me...."

Jesse sighed. "Yeah, well, I was wondering what was going on too," he admitted. "I was lying there awake, trying to decide if I wanted to get out of my clothes or not...."

"I vote yes!"

"Dude!" Jesse giggled, and it warmed my heart to hear him laugh. "Yeah...well, anyway...At first I could hear someone tossing and turning in bed, but I didn't know who it was. Then I heard somebody get up and walk real quietly across the room. I assumed they were headed for the bathroom, but that didn't happen, so I was getting pretty curious. Then I heard you and Morgan whispering, so that's when I got up to see what was going on."

"Yeah, it was so weird. I asked him what he was doing, and he said he just wanted to look at me sleeping...."

"Mmmm...that sounds good," Jesse said approvingly as we stood off to one side, waiting for the tram.

"But I was like half asleep--not really focusing on what he was saying, and then he asked if he could get a preview of our jack off session--did I tell you about that?" I asked, realizing my thoughts were all jumbled and confused.

"He did--after I...er...caught him trying to touch you. He was pretty embarrassed but I tried to get him to calm down. I suggested we chill for a bit, and we ended up having a little talk."

"That's good!" I said.

"Well...I don't know about that..." Jesse said as we got on the Tram. There weren't that many people so we got a whole cart to ourselves.

"I really didn't think he'd go for that jack off thing," I admitted.

"Well, Perry. You gotta realize that Morgan has feelings for you that go beyond friendship...."

"But he's straight!" I said loudly enough to attract the attention of the little girl sitting in the cart in front of us. She glanced at me from underneath her Mickey Mouse ears and then smiled and waved. I waved back and she started giggling and went back to pestering her mom about something.

"Yeah, he says he is..." Jesse said.

"But...?"

"I don't know, Perry. He's very confused, and you already know he's got some...other problems."

"But Jesse, why don't you know?" I asked frustratedly.

Jesse smiled and shook his head. "Because, dude, whatever you may think, I don't have the answers to everything. For what it's worth, it seems to me that Morgan is mostly straight--anyway, that's the vibe I get. But then, he's also got something goin' on for you--something most people would call gay," he added quietly.

"That's weird!" I said exasperatedly.

"It is pretty strange. I never heard of anyone being totally straight and just gay about one person, but then again, I'm only thirteen!"

"Oh...man..." I sighed. I wished none of that business had happened with Morgan. Why had I let him drink that wine when I knew my mom wouldn't approve? Why had I agreed to jack him off? Why had I freaked out when he wanted to do me?

"I'm sorry, Perry, really I am. I'll do everything I can for you and for Morgan and I told him that...but it's something you guys need to work out."

"But why did you do that crazy thing this morning?" I asked, remembering how scared I had been that Jesse was going to pull down my boxers in front of Morgan.

A guilty expression formed on his face. "I guess I wanted to see how he would react. I'm sorry...I know that was a mean thing to do...to you and to him."

"I was pretty freaked out," I admitted.

"Yeah...well...I'm a pretty crazy guy when it comes down to it," he noted bitterly. He looked at me with sad eyes. "I guess part of me thought it would be kinda...cool, to pull your pants down in front of Morgan..." he admitted guiltily. "You're so incredibly beautiful and I guess maybe a part of me wanted to show off what I had and what he wanted.... That's sick...I know."

I was caught by surprise by Jesse's confession. I didn't know what to say.

"Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, and I guess it wouldn't've been the end of the world or anything if it had happened," I conceded. It was sweet that Jesse thought my package was worth looking at. "I don't know why I'm so uptight about...about that sort of thing."

"Morgan sure isn't!" Jesse quipped.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe that. He actually stuck his dick in your face!" I whispered.

"Yeah, that was a surprise!" Jesse agreed. "A BIG surprise!"

"It is, isn't it?" I giggled.

"Yeah, pretty impressive. He's so proud of it--like it's his kid or something!"

"Well, in that case, it's one butt ugly kid!"

We both laughed as the tram pulled up right in front of the hotel. We got off and strolled through the cavernous lobby to the elevator bank. Once we had our privacy again in the elevator car, I had to ask Jesse's advice.

"What should I do?"

"Well, you said you'd let him jack you off, so I guess you have to do it," he told me.

"Yeah...I'm not looking forward to that at all," I confessed. "I'm gonna keep all my clothes on and just...just pull it out. Let him yank on it for a few minutes and then...that'll be it."

"I don't know if that's what he has in mind," Jesse cautioned me.

"Really?"

"Well, it's like, besides you being his best friend, his best guy friend, it's also like he has some sort of lust thing going on for you."

"Oh man..." I groaned as the elevator doors slid open on our floor. We walked quietly to room 610 and I got out the keycard and let us in. Our moms' bags and Miranda's Beauty and The Beast suitcase were waiting right by the door, all set to go. Gees, women sure could pack a lot of stuff just for an overnight stay. I started scooping up the luggage, when Jesse closed the door.

"What're you doing?" I asked with a modicum of curiosity.

"I really want to finish this discussion here," he explained.

I didn't see what the difference was between here and our room but I nodded, putting the bags back down.

"The thing is, I'm not sure what's gonna happen after your...session," he said with concern. "It might get it out of his system like he thinks, or it just might make things worse...."

"Worse?" I moaned.

"Hey, your a very hot and sexy guy!" Jesse pointed out.

"I'm not!" I bellowed, startling myself with the sudden wave of anger that swelled in my brain.

Jesse was visibly stunned by my aggressive retort.

"Oh gees...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you...."

"It's okay, dude, you just startled me a little. I shouldn't've said that--not like that, anyway. But frankly, it doesn't really matter whether you agree or not. I mean, if Tom, Morgan, Jessica, Katy, and me think you're...you know what...and you don't...well, everyone's entitled to their opinion, right?"

"I can't help the way I look," I told him miserably. "And I for sure don't feel sexy--except when I'm with you...alone...." I started moving closer to my beautiful angel, but Jesse backed away.

"Hold on, just a few minutes more," he urged me.

"You're the most beautiful boy--person actually, I've ever seen," I told him. "How does that make you feel?"

"When you say it, it fills me with warmth and good feelings," he admitted, "but I get your point. I don't feel attractive or sexy either. Why do you think I let my hair grow so long?"

"Why?" I asked, realizing that was something I really was very curious about.

"So I can hide my face," he said, lowering his head to demonstrate how his long bangs easily masked most of his features.

That was so sad! I suddenly felt like crying....

"Hey, don't go there!" Jesse said urgently. "This is our private time together...."

"I...I know. I won't ruin it, I promise!" I said with determination and a little sniffle.

"You're so precious..." he said with a glimmer in his eye.

"Please, Jesse. What should I do about Morgan?"

Jesse sighed. "I don't have any answers--I swear," he told me plainly. "But I think you and he should talk...before you do that other stuff. See what he's thinking if you can. Whatever's going on in his head, he's for sure as confused as anybody. I don't think he'd hurt you...."

"Oh man! I hope not!" I said, remembering the force of Morgan's slap. "I wish you could be there with me...."

"Really? When he's like, jacking you off?" Jesse asked incredulously.

"That's a pretty lame idea, huh?" I asked, my cheeks warming with embarrassment.

"That would be so hot!" Jesse gushed and we both giggled a little. "Seriously though, tell him that you're worried about...about him hurting you. See what he says. He's had a little counseling. Maybe that will help keep him on track."

"What if it doesn't?"

"Well...I'd definitely lock the liquor cabinet before he comes over!" he quipped. "Seriously, Perry, if you really truly want me to be there for you, I will. I'd probably cream my pants watching Morgan jerk you off, but if it would make you feel better...."

"You creamed yourself last night!" I pointed out with a giggle.

"I sure did," he said with an affectionate smile. "I really wanted to just honest-to-God stare at your beautiful dick for...like an hour or something, but I just couldn't help myself."

"I think we need to go back to our room," I noted, feeling the heat building inside me.

"Yeah, sure. But just talk to Morgan. He cares about you so much, Perry. Remember the other day at lunch, when he asked me to go with him?"

"Yeah...I assumed he was worried about Derek...."

Jesse shook his head. "He was worried about you. How you felt about him...If you were scared of him. He seriously didn't know if he should come to Disneyland with us...."

"I've always thought Morgan was the greatest. I so looked up to him," I confessed. "Why does he have to have these goofy feelings?"

"I...I don't know," Jesse answered cautiously. "Except for what I said before," he added carefully.

"That can't be it," I assured him.

Jesse held up a hand. "I know it doesn't make sense to you, but you gotta respect your friends' feelings--right?"

I nodded.

"I mean, we've all got a lot of goofy feelings swirling around in us, right?" he asked with a hesitant smile.

Oh yeah, that was for sure! Again I just nodded.

"Just be his friend--but...and this is really important, Perry..." he said, holding both my hands in his. "Don't do anything you really don't want to do. He really is your friend and wants you to be happy, whatever it is that he's feeling. But he also has to understand that you're calling the shots. He can respect that. He's a very disciplined athlete. Make that clear to him and I think you can get through this...."

"And you'll be there if I need you?" I asked, squeezing his hands.

"Always..." he said, lightly pressing his lips to mine.

Before I could get a good lock, he backed off and scooped up the bags. He quickly opened the door and headed out into the hall. I picked up the rest of the stuff and followed, my head spinning with so many thoughts and feelings....

Jesse touched my hand just before I inserted the keycard into its slot. "I want you to do me a favor," he said, "a big favor." The look on his face was deadly serious and I couldn't imagine what was on his mind.

"Of course," I said with just the slightest hint of hesitation.

"When we go in the room, I want you to totally forget about everything we just talked about," he said quietly. "Forget about Morgan...and Tom, and Jessica, and Gary...even your mom."

"But...why?"

"Because this is Disneyland, dude. It's supposed to be a fun place--an escape from the real world. You have to let yourself go, Perry. It's okay to do that here. It doesn't mean you don't care about all those people. But sometimes you just have to do things for yourself."

I still wasn't sure I understood what he was talking about, nor was I certain that I could truly clear my mind the way he was asking.

"I...I'll try...."

"That's all I ask, sweet baby."

 


We got in the room and set down the luggage. We both took off our jackets and tossed them on the nearest available piece of furniture. I was about to grab Jesse and kiss him and hold him and hug him and cherish him but...something wasn't quite right. Jesse looked at me in a very strange way, like he was seeing me for the first time..or maybe the second time....

"Greetings, Perry Thompson," he said in a formal tone devoid of any inflection. "Once again I have crossed the barriers of the space-time continuum to exist in the same universe as yourself."

"Jerrin...?"

"Of all the creatures in all the universes I have traveled you are by far the most beautiful, the most unique," he intoned.

"You mustn't get out much!"

"I have been to hundreds of worlds, and have observed many thousands more. I have studied tens of thousands of sentient life forms--"

"We don't have those here!"

"You are a delight to me, Perry Thompson. Your image and your soul linger with me no matter how far apart we are, no matter how many dimensional planes separate us, no matter--"

Now I planted my lips on his, tilting my head so that I could get a firm lock. Jesse didn't resist, and I soon felt the hot wetness of his tongue exploring the vast universe of my mouth.

"So tell me why you're here.... I thought you had turned into some kind of noncorporeal being or something," I said, playing along with Jesse's little fantasy.

"I did indeed metamorphosize thanks to you. But your Essence became part of me, and that is not a normal occurrence."

I was trying hard to follow the things Jerrin was saying but the truth was, all I could really think about was this incredibly hot thirteen year old standing right in front of me....

"I began my traditional studies, learning how to move from one dimensional plane to the next using the power of my mind. And yet, while learning and new ideas had always come to me easily, ever since our Linking, I seemed to falter. No matter how much I tried to put it aside, the image of you, Perry Thompson, kept appearing in my mind. It has become a nearly all-consuming passion. Finally, I had to...leave my Guiders and my Nurturers, desiring only to be here with you on this world, and in this form."

"Well...that's all very cool," I said, "and I'm glad I made a good impression.... You certainly impressed me; but I have to level with ya, Jerrin. You're really hot for an alien and all, but the truth is...I'm already in love!"

I thought Jesse would get angry at the way I was messing with his beautiful fantasy, but I was surprised to see a smile spread across his face. "Do you think I didn't know that?" he asked, still in the somewhat detached and unemotional tone of the alien boy. "One of the benefits of moving in and out of the space-time continuum is the ability to see all things that have happened, all that is happening, and all the possibilities of things that will happen."

"So what are saying?" I asked confusedly. "You...you know about Jesse?"

"Of course. Jesse and I are one...."

"Huh?"

"I am the one who opened Jesse's eyes to your true inner beauty. I am the one who helped Jesse to cast aside the darkness and doubts of his sordid past, and to embrace the opportunity for true love that you represented."

"So you're saying, it's because of you that Jesse and I got together?"

"It was both of us, working together towards a common goal...."

"What goal?" I asked.

Jesse paused and fixed me in the gaze of his twinkling, crystal blue eyes. "The goal of getting into Perry Thompson's pants!" he said with a straight face.

I suddenly burst into hysterical laughter at the absurd notion and Jesse soon joined me. Somehow, we were able to grab onto each other and pull each other close. I could feel Jesse shaking with uninhibited laughter.

"You naughty, naughty, noncorporeal interdimensional being!" I scolded him, patting him lightly on the seat of his pants. "So all this Linking shit was just a pretense for an...alien invasion?"

"What can I say?" Jesse told me breathlessly, calming down enough to stroke my cheek affectionately. "Take me to your weiner!"

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!" What a great cliché! I started to unbutton Jesse's shirt, but he brushed away my arms.

"You are no match for my vastly superior extra-terrestrial powers," he said, a slight smirk belying the monotone of his Jerrin voice. He moved towards me and I thought he was going to give me a hug, but instead, he laced one leg around one of mine, pushed me in a way that caused me to collapse like a house of cards. But he was holding me so that I didn't hit the polished wood floor too hard. He quicky straddled me and began undoing my jeans. His fingers worked deftly and it only took a few heartbeats for him to unbutton and unzip me. "The Essence of Life..." he crooned, preparing to tug down my boxers.

"Stop!" I shouted, resisting my own need for Jesse to touch me. Jesse did stop and he looked up at me from where he was sitting on my legs.

"That's not how we do things...here on Earth," I told him breathlessly.

"Is that so?" he asked curiously.

I nodded. "On this planet, when two people...love each other--we do love each other, don't we?" I asked for Jerrin's sake.

"That is indeed the appropriate term...."

"Well, we need to do things equally. It can't be just you sucking my...um...Essence of Life out of me, sending me to the Moon and back without a rocketship. I have to be doing something for you too."

"I see..." Jesse said with a slight smile. He got to his feet and then offered me a hand. We walked around the corner to one of the unmade beds. Towels and robes were strewn around the whole bedroom area. There was nothing a group of teenaged boys loved more than being able to make a mess without having to clean it up! We stood there, clasping each other's hands. "Tell me how we should proceed," my beautiful alien friend requested.

"Well first..." I said, reaching down and undoing Jesse's jeans and pulling down the fly.

"All things equal," he noted.

I nodded. I reached over and finished unbuttoning his shirt, including the sleeves, and helped him slip it off. He wasn't wearing a T-shirt and my heart rate increased as I saw his slender, smooth skinned torso. Then he reached over and pulled my long sleeved T-shirt over my head and tossed it on the bed.

"May we embrace?" he asked.

"Absotutely!"

Instead of reaching out for me, Jesse turned his back and I wondered what the heck was going on. Then I remembered our scene back at the apartment and giggled. It had been the first time I had felt Jesse's bare flesh against my own and as weird as the situation had been, it had thrilled me! I turned and we pressed our backs together, finding each other's hands once again and locking our fingers together.

"There's a way to do this that'd be a lot more fun," I offered.

"What could be more stimulating than sharing the First Link with you, my dearest Perry?" he asked in his Jerrin voice as we turned to face each other.

I boldly tugged his pants and boxers down to his knees and the look of shock on Jesse's face was priceless. There he was, his beautiful dick at full mast, sticking out from his body at close to a ninety degree angle.

"Equal?" he asked slyly.

I nodded and just stood there as Jesse pulled my jeans and boxers down past my knees.

"Now let's try that Link thing again!" I suggested.

Jesse smiled excitedly and we both turned. It was an indescribable thrill to feel the spongy mounds of Jesse's ass pressed up against mine. It felt so cool and smooth, and yet I could feel strong muscles there as well. Next, the rest of our backs met, and then we reached out and grasped each other's hands once again. Jesse rubbed himself against me, and I looked down to see my own dick quickly rising to the occasion. I got really silly and started rocking back and forth on my feet, from the balls to the heels. Each time I landed back on my heels, it caused my butt to push against Jesse's. He would have stumbled I think if not for the fact that we were holding hands. Then he did the same and soon we were both rocking back and forth, launching our bare ass cheeks at each other until they actually made a dull slapping noise. Soon we were both laughing too hard to continue. We let go our hands and I fell back on the bed, laughing my head off.

"Now that's what I call a Link!" he declared, his face red from laughter.

"A Stink Link!" I added, and we both giggled like little school girls.

Jesse, his pants and boxers still around his calves, shuffled over and knelt in front of me. "Now I will have your Essence!" he declared victoriously.

"Not so fast, Jerrin Jingleheimer Smith!" I cautioned him between giggles as I sat up on the edge of the bed. I lifted one leg and nudged his bare chest with the toe of my sneaker. "First you gotta smell my feet.... Then, if you're still conscious, we'll see about that Essence sucking!"

"There is nothing I would desire more," he assured me as he tugged my still tied sneakers off. I saw his nostrils flare as he took a deep whiff of my sockfeet. "On Deneb IV, they would bottle this scent and sell it as the most precious of all perfumes!"

"Really? That's one planet I won't be visiting anytime soon!"

Jesse peeled off my socks and first his nose and then his lips brushed the tops of my feet. He began nibbling on my toes but it was too much for me to take. I was already rock hard from grinding our asses together!

"Stop--stop! I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"Allow me to assist you!" Jesse said, and quickly pulled my bunched up jeans and boxers off. He flung himself on the bed with his own pants and boxers still around his ankles. He wrapped his fingers around my hardened shaft and I gasped as a trillion volts of sexual energy surged through my body.

"Wait!" I pleaded. "Everything...equal!" I insisted, even though I felt like one more squeeze would send me over the top.

"As you say!" Jesse smiled, letting me go. He stretched himself out on the bed, his sneakered feet resting on top of the pillow I had laid my head on last night. I started to clamber up to lie down along side him, but he grasped one of my hands. "This way!" he said, indicating that I should lie with my head pointing towards his feet. "All things equal!" Jesse grinned.

I stretched my naked body out parallel to my beautiful angel's, squirming around a bit until I was staring right at his proudly erect dick, the smooth rounded head glistening with precum, his brownish pink scrotum tucked neatly between his cream colored thighs. We were both lying on one of our arms and lightly stroking each other's hips with the other. Even before I could get his beautiful tool into my mouth, I felt Jesse's lips wrap around my own. I momentarily forgot my own mission as waves of pure sexual ecstasy flooded through my body. But there was no way I was going to let Jesse suck me off without me reciprocating. I took his stiff organ into my mouth and immediately began swirling my tongue around the glans and its thick rim. He tasted so good, I constantly had to fight the temptation to bite down!

Jesse paused momentarily in his sucking as he felt the stimulation of my wet mouth and tongue, but soon, his lips were sliding vigorously up and down my pole again. I loved the way he was pressing down so forcefully on my shaft while still keeping his teeth carefully tucked away, and I tried my best to imitate his actions. This caused my lovely angel to gasp with pleasure and he actually began shooting hot blasts of sweet cum into my mouth moments before I let loose with a powerful volley of my own. For a minute, we did nothing but suck each other dry. Finally, I felt Jesse's wet mouth sliding off my flaccid dick. Reluctantly, I followed suit.

Jesse lifted his head slightly and began planting soft kisses on my bare ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt considering that I had just blown my load.

"Mmmm..." I groaned with pleasure.

"I'm so lucky..." Jesse crooned breathlessly between sweet kisses.

"That's only because I haven't farted yet!" I quipped. Jesse gave me a nasty little bite on my right butt cheek for my smart aleck remark. We both ended up laughing and I finally had to turn and face my beautiful naked angel.

"We are lucky!" I said, feeling myself being flooded with powerful emotions as I embraced Jesse's perfect form. I was suddenly overwhelmed by a huge surge of self awareness and I realized that nothing in the world could come close to the experience of being sexually intimate with this most precious of all boys. The depth of our feelings for each other, along with the physical satisfaction we got from our carnal activities, combined into something that was so amazing and powerful, that it threatened to overwhelm my consciousness. I was truly blessed to have found this sweet angel right in my own backyard!

"Oh...please don't cry!" Jesse whispered with concern.

Oh shit! When did that start? I couldn't believe that I had managed to get through that whole harrowing ordeal at Hode Ranch without shedding a tear, and now I was...weeping? What the hell for? Then it dawned on me.

"Oh Jesse, we're so lucky--I swear!"

"I know...."

"But you don't know about Shane...."

"Who?"

"Gary's friend.... They grew up together and they used to mess around and stuff...."

"You mean, sexually?" he asked curiously.

I nodded, wiping the tears from my eyes with my bare arm. "I'm sorry...I wasn't supposed to think about anyone...."

"It's okay..." Jesse assured me, sensing that there was something of great importance here.

"They kinda experimented and stuff and they both liked it only...Gary realized he was getting actual feelings for Shane--like maybe the kind of feelings we have for each other...."

Jesse was looking at me attentively now, his expression well past mere curiosity.

"And Gary decided to tell him that--about his feelings...only...only...."

"What?" Jesse asked, looking at me with an expression of deep concern.

"Shane got really pissed at Gary and then...and then...he comitted suicide! He couldn't handle the fact that another boy had like...strong feelings for him and he...he...."

Jesse held me tight and I started sobbing again.

"Damn!" Jesse cursed angrily. "Why'd he have to tell you that story?"

"Actually, it was Theresa. She was trying to explain to me why Gary has the feelings he does...."

"About you?"

I nodded.

"Gary has feelings for you?" he asked uncertainly.

"I guess...He says he does...Theresa says he does.... I mean, I don't really know exactly, cuz he doesn't seem to want to talk about it much. Just that he wanted to explain about what happened at the rummage sale."

"I'll admit, I was really impressed with the way he helped you out on Friday. He sure went out on a limb...."

"Yeah, he did. I told you he was a great guy, Jesse. I told you!" I said with fierce emotion, feeling that it was desperately important that Jesse accept that notion.

He nodded reluctantly. "But you didn't need to hear that," he repeated, holding me tighter than ever. "You're so precious, Perry, so beautiful, so pure...You didn't need to hear such a sad, sad...."

"No, it's okay," I assured him, even though it really wasn't. "I was just thinking how wonderful it would have been for Gary and Shane, if Shane hadn't...."

"Made such a bad choice?" Jesse filled in.

I nodded. "Even if he didn't want to be with Gary, at least he could've kept going.... Maybe he would have found someone else...maybe a girl or...something...."

"You're absolutely right," Jesse replied passionately. He held me tight against his bosom and I snuggled up to him. "He lost sight of everything else and just let that one thing completely overwhelm him...uh...at least that's what I'm guessing happened," he ended uncertainly.

"Yeah, we'll never really know," I concurred. "But I'm so glad it worked out for us.... I keep thinking, what if I had freaked you out that day when you came over? Kissing you and telling you that I thought I loved you? What if you'd gotten mad, or went home and--"

Jesse put a finger to my lips. "I knew it was going to work out," He said in a quiet, confident voice. "If you hadn't said anything, I would have...."

"Really?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbow to look at my beautiful angel with open surprise.

"I knew...almost right away, that there was something special between us..." he explained. "But I was really scared to say it out loud..." he admitted.

"Because you thought I'd freak out?"

He shook his head. "No...."

"Then what?" I pressed.

Jesse's face seemed to contort into an expression of deep pain. I saw it in his eyes and the way his eyebrows scrunched towards each other, and the way he set his jaw and sucked his lower lip in. Then it seemed to pass, and he looked calm and content. "It's Disneyland, dude," he whispered, stroking my hair. "And I'm here with you, and you're beautiful and naked, and I love you so much...."

"And you still have your shoes on!" I noted playfully.

"Oh...yeah..." he said, apparently not even aware that he still had on all his clothes except for his shirt--just that everything was pushed down to his ankles.

"I can take care of that!" I offered.

Just then, we heard the doorknob rattle and we froze, staring at each other with wide eyes. Jesse suddenly sprang off the bed and proceeded to trip over his own clothes and fall flat on the floor with a noticeable thud. I heard the door opening and I grabbed one of the discarded hotel robes--I didn't even know whose it had been--threw it on, and raced around the corner, my bare feet slapping on the hard wood floor. It was the maid, and she was just starting to haul in her big cart full of cleaning supplies. She was a short and rotund Hispanic woman, who reminded me of a younger version of Jesse's neighbor, Mrs. Lopez. We just stared at each other for a few startled moments.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" the maid apologized. "I thought you all checked out. Across the hall was empty and...."

"Yeah, well, I...um...just needed to take a quick shower and...and stuff," I stammered, and we're almost ready to...."

"That's okay!" the maid said, already backing out the door. "You take your time, chico. No rush. I'll come back later!"

I didn't even have time to thank her before she was out the door. I just stood there, my heart thumping wildly in my chest.

"Room service!" Jesse called out from right behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin. He started laughing when he saw my startled look. I noticed that he had managed to pull his pants back up but was still shirtless.

"You bastard!" I said, giving him my best, super menacing scowl. "You slimy, alien bastard!" I glowered. "I'm gonna send you back to your home planet in a test tube!" I was just about to launch myself at him when I heard my cellphone start to ring. That's when I glanced at the night stand clock for the first time. Shit! It was almost twelve thirty! No wonder the maid had thought we'd be checked out by now. I found my jacket over by the door and pulled my phone out. It was Morgan of course, wondering where the heck we were.

I looked at Jesse and sighed. It was clear that our all too brief rendezvous was coming to an unwanted end. But Jesse gave me a warm and comforting smile.

"Tell them we'll meet them at the Hollywood Pictures backlot," Jesse suggested. That was thoughtful, since I knew Tom wanted to have a closer look at the animation displays and the work being done by the Disney artists and craftsmen there. I told Morgan we'd be about a half an hour yet, because we had somehow stumbled right into the arcade and lost track of time....

"Yeah--right!" Morgan laughed. "I bet you stumbled.... Okay, guys. We'll see ya when we see ya. Grizzly River Run is pretty awesome...if Jesse's up to it...."

"Okay, we'll see you guys soon!" I ended the connection and put the phone back down.

Jesse immediately came up and embraced me, wrapping his arms around my chest and leaning into me. I could've sworn he was getting hard again. We just stood like that for maybe five minutes--although it could have just as easily been an hour, just enjoying the feeling of warmth and security of that loving embrace, listening to each other's breathing, enjoying the slightly musky scent of two boys who had just had sex together, and life was good...so good....

Copyright © 2011 underthehoodster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..