Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Echoes of the Heart

There are currently no reviews.
pikaso_texttoimage_Movie-cover-In-the-foreground-the-first-man-is-you.png

After enduring immense loss and unresolved pain, Jeremy and Carter have finally found peace and settled into an unexpected friendship. But as they spend more time together, buried emotions start to surface, and feelings grow stronger—faster than either of them can handle. Just as it seems they may be ready to embrace this new chapter, old secrets and hidden truths begin to unravel, threatening to tear their growing bond. As the past reemerges with devastating force, Jeremy and Carter must face the ultimate question: Can they move forward and build something new, or will the weight of their history destroy their chance at love forever?

We’re here again, ready to dive into a continuation filled with suspense, drama, and emotions that you won’t want to miss. I’m truly excited to continue this journey with you. Don’t be shy—read the story, share your thoughts, and let me know your ideas, critiques, or comments. 
Everything in this story is fiction—the names, the settings, even some of the systems and terminology. My hope is that the world I’ve created will be interesting and compelling for you, even with its fictional liberties. Also, if you’re looking for a story centered on sex, this might not be the one for you. While love and emotions take center stage, explicit scenes are few and far between.
But for everyone else—thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I truly hope you enjoy it!
Copyright © 2024 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..