Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 5,508 Words
  • 5,319 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unbreakable Faith - 13. Chapter 13

Unbreakable Faith

Chapter 13

After kissing her husband Mrs. Delmar rose off the sofa. Knowing Matt was difficult to wake she leaned over him first. “Honey, movie’s over, it’s time for bed.” After a lot of shaking and talking to him his eyes finally fluttered open. Ian stirred as soon as Matt started to move his legs. He sat up groggily propping himself up with his hand as he rubbed his eyes with the finger tips that were sticking out of his cast.

“Is the movie over?” He asked a moment later looking up at her.

“Sure is hon, you both fell asleep.”

Ian looked at the reverend. “I’m sorry sir; I didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

“That’s okay Ian, you aren’t in any trouble. Matt does it every time.” Matt snickered as he sat himself up.

“They’re not exactly sit on the edge of your seat movies Dad.”

“It was good though.” Ian spoke up. “Up ‘til I fell asleep.”

“Well you can watch the rest of it tomorrow if you want Ian. Maybe if you got an earlier start you can stay up.”

Ian chuckled, knowing the man was teasing him but not minding one bit. One thing he’d learned over the past few weeks was that not all teasing was bad. Some of it was fun, therefore funny.

Matt and Ian both got up off the couch and went up stairs. Matt went to the bathroom first, as soon as he came back in the room Ian took his turn. After saying his prayer on his knees by the bed he stood up and pulled the blankets down. “Do you pray on your knees?” He asked while he worked.

“No I pray right here.” Matt answered settling into his bed.

“I can’t believe how different everything is. I mean from one reverend’s place to another.” He lay down in the bed then pulled the blankets back up. “It’s different but better. I love your parents.”

Matt smiled in the dimly moonlit room. He could just make out Ian’s features and could see he was smiling as well. “They are great parents Ian. I know you’ll love them as much as I do.”

“Are you sure you don’t mind me just moving in here? In your house I mean. Aren’t you worried that maybe you’ll not get as much of their attention?”

“No I’m not worried Ian. And I’m looking forward to what I’m gaining. I’ve always wanted a little brother. Cept you are old enough so that you don’t poop your pants and spit up all over the place. We get to start with fun stuff not gross stuff.”

Ian looked over at him. “How do you know I don’t poop my pants?”

Matt laughed so hard he clutched his stomach. When it finally eased up he looked back over at him. “Well I was just assuming. You don’t do you?”

Ian chuckled and shook his head. “Nope. Haven’t done that in a long time.” He was quiet for a moment as he stared at the ceiling and thought. “Matt?”

“Yeah?”

“Did your dad tell you about me?”

Matt looked over at him. “He told me a lot about you Ian. Which part in particular are you worried about?” When Ian didn’t say anything Matt figured he ought to. “The fact you’re gay?”

“Yeah,” He said very quietly.

“He told me. And I don’t care one bit. Just so you know though I will be having the big brother talk with this boyfriend of yours.”

“What’s the big brother talk?”

“When I tell him he better not ever hurt you. Better treat you good.”

“He does though Matt. He treats me real good. I already know he’ll never hurt me.”

“Then the conversation should go just fine then.”

Ian smiled over at him. Though he was a little nervous in that he didn’t want Nathan to get upset, he was very glad Matt was already looking out for him. “Just don’t be mean to him.”

Matt chuckled. “I won’t be mean Ian, I promise.” They were silent for a few more minutes.

“Matt?”

“Yeah?”

“Did your parents ever hit you?”

“Never.”

“When you did something wrong how did they punish you then?”

“I got time out.”

Ian furrowed his brow in confusion as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. “Time out?”

“Yeah I had to sit in a chair. By myself, for however long my mom said.”

“Oh,” He’d done something similar to that but only after a thorough punishment. “How long?”

“Longest ever I think was half an hour.”

“And what did you do that time? Do you remember?”

“Well,” Matt clasped his hands and put them behind his head propping it up. “It was either the time I swore at my dad, or the time I put duct tape in Robby Mcneil’s hair.”

“You swore at your dad?”

“Yeah, it was when I was little.”

“And he didn’t hit you?”

“No Ian, he’s never hit me. He’ll never hit you either. I can certainly guarantee that.”

The room was silent for another minute until Ian’s chuckling filled the room.

“Matt?”

“Yeah,” Matt asked a big grin on his face.

“Why on earth did you put duct tape in someone’s hair?”

Matt laughed himself. “I have no idea. I had it in my hand and Robby’s head was just there. Next thing I knew the tape was in his hair.”

“Were you guys friends?”

“Oh yeah, we still are. He forgave me after like five minutes.”

“Is he your best friend?”

“No, I’d have to say Chris Jenkins is my best friend. I’ll introduce you at church on Sunday.”

“Was he on the hike?”

“No he couldn’t go. He went someplace with his parents last weekend.”

“He goes to your school though?”

“Yeah, you got a best friend?”

“Well, Nathan.”

“He doesn’t count, he’s your boyfriend.”

Ian grinned as he always did when he heard that word. “Well then no, I’d have to say I don’t have a best friend.”

“Do you have any friends?”

“I can safely say I have two. I’m pretty sure about a third and pretty skeptical about three or four people.”

“Skeptical?”

“Well sometimes they’re real nice, other times they’re not.”

“Do they pick on you?”

“One does.” He said thinking of Pete. “I can’t figure him out. He’s always teasing everyone and everyone always laughs. There’s been times he’s been real nice to me. I just get the feeling he thinks I’m real weird. Which isn’t far off base.”

“You’re not weird Ian. You’re just trying to find your way. There’s nothing weird about that.”

Ian nodded into the darkness, his eyelids growing heavy. He drifted off to sleep before he could even say goodnight.

         

He didn’t even open his eyes again until the sun was shining into the room the next morning. He couldn’t ever remember sleeping through the night before and his body felt more rested than it ever had. He took the time to stretch; being in the same position all night long had left his limbs feeling stiff. He sat up and ran his fingers through his hair then looked over at Matt. Matt was facing away from him, lying on his side with the blankets down around his waist. From the steady sound of his breathing Ian figured he was still sound asleep.

He quietly got out of bed, tiptoed over to the bureau and pulled out a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt. Kelly had been right, the jeans after a couple washings were a lot more comfortable and conceited as he felt it may be he thought he looked pretty good in them.

He crept over to the door and stepped out into the hall closing the bedroom door quietly behind him. He stepped across the hall and into the bathroom. This bathroom was much larger than the one at the group home. It had all the same fixtures but a lot more floor space. He set his clothes on the counter then stepped up to the toilet. After relieving himself he turned back to the shower. Pulling back the green vinyl curtain he turned on the water adjusting the knobs so the water was the right temperature.

After he got it just right he turned back to the sink and opened up the cupboard beneath it. He pulled out the plastic shopping bag he’d been using for three weeks and wrapped it around his cast tying it off at the elbow with his teeth and other hand to make sure it was nice and tight so no water would get through.

He peeled off his clothes then undid the ace bandages that were around his chest. Standing naked in front of the mirror he looked himself over as his hand brushed up and down his naked chest. He thought back to Matt’s saying he was solid the night before. He did have muscle. He could see definition on his chest and stomach, the soft ridges in the skin indicating where there was muscle underneath. He’d never worked out a day in his life but had done plenty of hard work.

Though he’d not much liked the hard work he did like how his body looked. Though it was shorter than he would have hoped for, it looked strong. He had nothing to compare it to and kind of wished he’d get to see someone naked sometime soon just so he could see how he stacked up.

Figuring he’d wasted enough water while he wasn’t even in the shower he turned away from the mirror and stepped under the hot spray. Five minutes later, his body clean, he stepped back out of the shower and got dressed. Taking his pajamas back to his room he quietly made up his bed.

When he got downstairs he found Greta in the kitchen sitting at the small table with a cup of tea and a newspaper. She looked up at him as he approached. “Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?”

He sat down across from her. “I slept great.”

“You always up this early?”

He nodded eyeing her. “Is that okay?”

“Oh sure hon, I was just curious to see if you were a morning person or just couldn’t sleep cause you were in a new place.”

“Ma’am,” He rubbed at his cast and looked nervously at her.

“What is it hon?”

“Well it’s just that, this may be a new place, but I feel more at home here than I’ve felt either at home or at the group home.” He paused and took in a shaky breath not so sure he should be saying all this so soon but really wanting her to know. “I don’t know what it is. I just feel like you guys are my ‘real’ family. That maybe it was a mistake that the Weaver’s adopted me. That if they hadn’t you may have been the next in line. That maybe you were on your way there and got a flat tire or something.” He stopped and chuckled weakly. “I know it probably sounds real crazy. But I can’t really help how I feel.”

Tears smarting at her eyes Greta stood up from the table. She walked over to him and cupped her hand against the side of his head, pulling it against her chest. “Oh sweetie,” she stopped to kiss the top of his head. “I feel the same way. You just seem to belong here. Like you are what had been missing from my life all these years. Like a long lost son has come back home.”

Ian turned a little in his chair; his head still pressed against her chest, and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Thank you ma’am. That makes me feel so happy.”

Greta bit her lip above him as a tear trickled out of her eye. “It’s the truth Ian, the God’s honest truth.” She rubbed his back with the hand that wasn’t on his head wanting to hold him there forever. To shield him from any future pain and help ease the pain he already felt, had felt every day of his life.

“Ma’am?”

“Yes honey?”

“Do you think it’s too early? Or maybe you don’t want it, but what if I call you mom?”

Another tear slipped down her face as she laced her fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head again. “I would love that Ian. Please call me that.”

“And do you think Mr. Delmar would mind if I called him dad?”

“He wouldn’t mind at all. He’d absolutely love it.” Before he could look at her she quickly wiped her tears and fanned her eyes. She kissed his head again and gave him an extra tight squeeze before she let go of him. “What do you want for breakfast?”

He looked up at her and shrugged. “What do you guys usually have?”

“It varies. On weekends I usually make whatever you guys want. Everyone gets up at different times on Saturday so I make individual breakfasts. On Sunday things are always a rush so we have toast and cereal.”

“What are you going to have? Today?”

“I’ll have what you want.”

“Oh,” He looked around the room hating to have to choose something. He didn’t want to look like a pig or put her out, but at the same time didn’t want her to think he was saying something just so she’d not have to work. He got the feeling she’d know the difference.

“Let me give you some options.” She said smiling, seeing he was having some trouble coming up with anything. “We can have french toast, pancakes, eggs, omelets.”

“What’s an omelet?”

“Its eggs, beaten up then cooked in pan flat like a pancake. Then you stuff it with cheese and whatever else you want.”

Ian’s mouth watered as his eyes lit up. “That sounds really good. Can we have that?”

“Of course. What do you want in yours?”

“What you’re having is fine.”

She chuckled. “Well I like cheese, tomato, and onion in mine. Does that sound good?”

He nodded. “Very,”

“You want ham, steak, or bacon on the side?”

“Wow,” he couldn’t believe the behemoth breakfast he was now picturing. “Well, that steak I had last night was the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten. So if you don’t mind I’d like another steak.”

“Very good choice.” She set to work in the kitchen.

“Mom?” He grinned from ear to ear as he said it. She turned instantly and smiled at him and it made him grin even more that she’d responded so quickly to it. That she hadn’t been like ‘who in the world is he talking to.’

“Yeah?”

“Do you want me to do something? I feel kinda funny just sitting here.”

“Well you can chop up the tomatoes while I cut the onions if you want.”

“Oh sure,” he jumped up from the table and joined her at the counter. She handed him a couple of tomatoes and a knife.

“I usually cut them into chunks. Like in salsa.”

“Salsa?”

“Well about the size of your pinkie’s tip.”

He looked down at his hand and extended his pinkie. “Okay,”

“Did you cook much at home?”

He shrugged as he made his first cut into the tomato. “I helped cook. Never made anything totally by myself though. But the church used to have picnics and stuff and I’d help my.....” he paused, if he was now calling Greta mom then what was he supposed to call his other mother. “Well I used to help her make the salads and stuff.”

Greta nodded knowing what he was struggling with. “I’m not going be upset if you refer to her as your mom too Ian.”

He nodded as he continued to cut. “I don’t feel right about it though. She wasn’t a mother to me. I’m growing more and more certain of it everyday. She doesn’t deserve the title.”

“That’s certainly understandable Ian. I am glad to see you are figuring some things like that out.”

“I am.”

“How are you feeling about it all?”

“I’m still feeling overwhelmed. I’m trying not to feel mad. Sometimes I can’t help it though.”

“Who exactly are you mad at hon?” She didn’t want him to be mad at himself but knew enough from helping her husband counsel that a lot of kids blamed themselves for something they had no control over.

“I’m mad at them.” He sighed as he pulled the other tomato up on the cutting board. “But I guess I’m a little mad at me too. That I could be so dumb to actually believe that’s how things were supposed to be.”

“You didn’t exactly have anything else to compare it to Ian. They made sure of that.”

“I know,” he nodded as he sighed. “Which makes me mad at them again.” He picked up his hand and made a circular motion. “It’s like a revolving door. My anger keeps going back and forth. But I’m not angry all the time. Just when I stop to think about things too much. I have so many things to be happy about now. I try not to think about them. It’s just hard sometimes.”

“It’s gonna take time. And you’ll never forget. But over time you’ll think of it less and less. You need to talk out your feelings and work through them. Then you’ll feel better about things. You won’t be angry at yourself. Because Ian, you are the last person to blame.”

“Are you gonna talk them out with me? I mean do you mind talking like we are now?”

She reached over and rubbed his back. “I don’t mind one bit. You come to me and talk anytime you want. Ron too. He’s a great listener and an incredible advice giver.”

“I know, I’ve already gotten lots of help from him.” They worked in silence for a few minutes. “Mom?”

“Yeah?” She grinned as she saw him grin, seeing how he loved to use that name.

“Are you guys gonna have me go to school here?”

“Only if you want. You don’t want to though do you?”

Ian shook his head. “I want to go where I already go. Three weeks ago I would have said different. But I’ve found out a few things since then and I really don’t want to leave.”

“Found out what things?”

“That the teachers there don’t all hate me. And one teacher I really like. Besides I want to go to school with Nathan. School’s the only place I really get to see him.”

“Okay Ian, I understand. Just so you know though Nathan can come over here and visit. Like tomorrow when he comes for lunch.”

“Thanks so much. I’d really like to see him more. We only have one class together.”

They were seated and eating their breakfast when Matt walked down the stairs and up to the table. His hair was in disarray and he still had his pajamas on. “Morning sleepy head.” Greta smiled up at him.

“Morning,” He mumbled pulling out a chair and dropping down into it.

“One thing you have to learn Ian.” Greta said looking at him. “Is Matt is not a morning person. Getting any coherent conversation out of him at all before nine is nearly impossible.”

“Hush up Ma.” Matt said shaking his head as he grinned. “I’m not that bad.”

Greta laughed. “You are too. What do you want for breakfast?”

He leaned over and eyed their plates. “What you guys are having looks good.”

Ian looked up figuring now was as good a time as any to ask something that had been on his mind. “Can I ask a question?”

Greta nodded to him, “Certainly.”

“Why just now, and other times I’ve heard it do you say ‘guys’ when it’s not just guys you are talking to?”

Matt shook his head in confusion while Greta chuckled at him. “See what I mean Ian, he can’t comprehend it.”

Ian looked at Matt and laughed, who chuckled a bit himself.

“Anyways, guys is just a general term. It sounds better than saying you people and is easier then saying guy and girl. It doesn’t mean you are calling a woman a guy.”

Ian nodded pretty sure he understood. “Okay then. I was just curious cause it sounded funny.”

“Well we are just so used to it I guess it doesn’t phase anyone anymore.” She patted Matt’s back as she stood up and went back to the stove. Since all the stuff was already prepared it only took a few minutes to make Matt’s breakfast.

“So where’s your husband this morning?” Ian asked as she set Matt’s plate in front of him and sat back down.

“He’s over at the church working on his sermon. Usually he’s there pretty much all day on Saturday’s. I was hoping I could get you boys to go out to the farm stand with me today. Get some corn stalks, pumpkins and gourds so we can spruce this place up for Thanksgiving.”

“Wow that sounds like fun.”

Matt laughed.

“Hon,” Greta looked at Matt. “I don’t think he was being sarcastic.”

Turning a little red Matt laughed again. “Oh I’m sorry.”

Ian looked at him in confusion. “You don’t think it sounds like fun?”

Shrugging Matt took a bite of his food. “Well a little I guess. More fun than getting firewood which we had to do last weekend.”

“Getting firewood?”

“Yeah, we get a dump truck full dropped off then have to stack it all in the basement. A long day’s work. I don’t like that.”

“But he likes being warm in winter so he’s got nothing to complain about.” Greta added.

Ian grinned at her, loving to see how Matt and his mom got along. Very glad he now had her as a mother too. After they finished eating he and Greta cleaned up the dishes while Matt went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed. Once he rejoined them downstairs they all put their jackets on and walked outside.

They climbed into a black Dodge Stratus, Ian in the back and Matt and his mom in the front. Matt had offered him the front seat but he’d declined wanting to see the two of them in front of him and just smile at the fact that they would soon be his family.

They rode for about half an hour before Greta pulled the car, which was now nice and warm into a driveway. Pumpkins covered the lawn to his right and clumps of corn stalks covered one side of the small building she parked in front of. “Now you boys go pick out....” she paused and thought for a moment. “Ten pumpkins. Not necessarily the biggest but the best looking ones.”

Matt nodded and saluted her. “Ay, Ay Ma’am.”

She chuckled and smacked him on the arm. “Just set them by the car, the man can come out to price them.”

Another salute. “Ay, Ay Ma’am.”

Ian laughed from the back seat and Matt turned and smiled at him. “Oh you think it’s funny? Wait til we get back home, she’ll be barking out orders like the best drill Sargent in the army.”

Not even able to picture that Ian just laughed again as he opened the car door and stepped outside. He zipped his jacket up a little more as it was not only cold but windy. Wind that wasn’t icy but cold enough to raise goose pimples. Matt joined him on the side of the car and they began to walk through the rows and rows of pumpkins.

“I never realized how pretty these things were.” Ian said leaning down and looking one over closely. “The color is so bright and pretty.”

“Orange is one of my favorite colors. Yellow too, I think that’s why I love fall so much. Cause it’s just everywhere.”

Ian looked up at him and smiled. “So what do we look for in the perfect pumpkin?”

Matt knelt down beside him. “Well you don’t want any spots like these.” He pointed out a few dents. He put his hand over to the next pumpkin and pointed out a brown spot. “Or these. We want them basically round or oval, no flat sides.”

Ian nodded as he lifted his head and looked over the hundreds of pumpkins. “Oh” He stood up and walked to the next row. He bent down over a round one that was about a foot in diameter. “This one looks good.”

Matt walked over hefted it up and looked it over. “Good eye Ian. We have a winner. You wanna carry it over to the car?”

Ian nodded and Matt put the pumpkin in his arms gently so as not to hurt his arm. Ian carried it over, set it down by the front of the car then rejoined Matt amongst the others. After Matt had picked out three and Ian had found another two Ian came across another perfect looking one.

“How ‘bout this one Matt?”

Matt a few rows away looked back at him. “You don’t need me to approve it every time Ian. All the ones you’ve picked have been great. We trust you.”

Ian stood up straighter and smiled at him. A smile so big if his face was orange Matt was sure he’d be mistaken for an already carved pumpkin, one of those with a smile that went halfway around the pumpkin. Matt smiled back at him loving his new brother more with every passing minute that they were together.

After they’d gathered all ten pumpkins they walked into the building where Greta was standing over a huge bin of gourds. They were all different shapes and sizes. Ian walked up beside her and down into the bin. “What, did they decorate these ones?”

Greta looked over at him thinking he’d been joking. Seeing from the look on his face that he wasn’t she stifled her laugh. “No hon, these grow this way. They’re called Gourds. They’re not pumpkins at all.”

Ian’s eyes widened a little as he nodded. “Oh,”

“I need to get a whole lot of these.” She held up a bushel basket which was already half full. “You want to help?”

He looked at her and smiled. “Yes please.” He chose several of all different sizes, shapes and colors. He wanted to take them all as he thought they were all very pretty but way too soon the basket filled up and they turned away from the bin. After filling the trunk with the pumpkins they loaded it up with the corn stalks. Matt tied the lid of the trunk down while Greta went in and paid and Ian put the basket of Gourds in the back seat.

“I can’t believe you didn’t think this would be fun.” He said as he walked back to the trunk where Matt was tying the last knot in the rope to hold it closed.

“Well okay, I did have fun. You made it a lot more fun than it usually is, that’s for sure.”

Ian smiled at him and Matt smiled back. “And now we get to go home and put these all over the school, house and church. That I think is the more fun part.”

Ian nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah that does sound like fun.”

They all got back into the car after Greta returned from paying the man. She set a gallon of Apple cider in Matt’s lap. Matt jumped as soon as it hit. “Man Ma, that’s cold.”

Greta chuckled as she started the car. “Put in on the floor then.”

Matt shook his head as he put the container on the floor. “You boys want to stop for lunch somewhere? It’s already noon. I didn’t realize we’d taken so long.”

“It’s hard work finding the perfect pumpkins.” Ian chuckled from the back seat. “Takes time and patience.”

Matt and Greta both looked at each other and laughed. “Oh no Mom, he’s just like you.”

Ian grinned happily from the backseat as what Matt had said was a huge compliment to him. He couldn’t imagine a greater, nicer person to be just like. They stopped at a small restaurant that only had a few cars in the parking lot. Ian had never eaten in a restaurant before and was very excited about being able to now.

He followed Matt and Greta inside. Though the outside had looked small the inside held at least 20 tables with car seat type benches on either side of them. They stood just inside the door way for about thirty seconds before a woman approached them.

“Three?” She asked and Greta nodded. Ian watched as the lady grabbed three menus then followed along again as they were led to a table in the corner by the window. He slid into a booth beside Matt while Greta sat on the other side of the table. Following their lead he picked up the menu and looked it over.

Everything looked delicious and he knew he’d have trouble picking only one thing. After a few minutes he saw Matt fold up his menu. He lowered his own and saw Greta had already folded hers up. “Know what you want?” she asked.

“Umm, no, what are you having?”

“Club sandwich.”

Ian looked to Matt. “You?”

“Cheeseburger.”

Ian nodded and looked back at his menu figuring he’d better decide quickly if they were both already done. “Well,” he said a moment later. “I’ll have grilled cheese then I guess.”

“You sure that’s going to fill you up hon?”

Ian looked at her and nodded. “It comes with fries and cole slaw.”

They ordered their food when the waitress got back. Ian like Matt and Greta ordered a soda though he’d never had one in his life. The sodas came first a few minutes later. He copied Matt’s movements of unwrapping his straw and sticking it in the soda then leaned over and took a long swallow.

He sat up quickly, his nose and eyes burning and coughed. He rubbed at his nose, shook his head and fanned at his eyes hearing Matt cracking up beside him. “Don’t laugh at him honey.” He heard Greta admonish.

Seconds later, getting his wits about him again he opened his eyes. Matt was still snickering but had his hands over his mouth to try and stifle it. He grinned at him. “You coulda warned me.”

The laughter came out again through the hand and Matt closed his eyes and shook his head looking like he was trying to contain it. Ian looked over at Greta who looked embarrassed that Matt was laughing so hard. “I don’t mind if he’s laughing.” He said still grinning. “I spose it’s kinda funny. Just I didn’t know this stuff would hurt to drink.”

Greta smiled at him as she cocked her head to one side. “I imagine it’s something that takes getting used to. It’s the carbonation; it tickles especially if you’re not expecting it.”

Ian nodded putting his hand around the glass. “Will you be mad if I don’t drink it?”

“No hon, not at all. I’ll order you water, unless you want milk or juice.”

“No water’s good.” He slid his glass over to Matt. “You want this?”

Matt nodded wiping at his tearing eyes his laughter died down to the occasional chuckle. “Thanks man.”

They left the restaurant about forty minutes later. It took them up until dinner time to get the place decorated. After dinner they played cards until it was time for bed

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..