Jump to content
    Writer Ryan
  • Author
  • 2,631 Words
  • 1,173 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Little Turtle - 1. Chapter 1

My Little Turtle

This story is dedicated to Chase; you truly are my little turtle. I am so glad I got to know you and become friends.

Chapter One- Chase Encounter

The sun rose as rays of light invaded my bedroom; pulling me from the depth of sleep. Putting my hand up, I tried to shield my eyes from the blinding light. I just wanted to sleep more, but I knew I need to get up if I wanted to go running. Slowly, I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. After finishing in the bathroom, I grabbed my clothes from the closet and made my way downstairs; dressed in my running clothes.

I love the beach. Moving into a condo right on the beach front, thanks to my parents for my 21st birthday, was the greatest gift I ever received. They knew I was always passionate about the beach, spending every summer at the beach. Even before I could drive I would always beg my mom to take me to the beach.

Every morning I ran along the beach, enjoying the cool morning breeze and the salty sea air blowing through my hair. Looking up, there were barely any clouds in the sky, and I knew today was going to be a perfect clear day. Looking around I saw barely anyone on the beach; something I always loved about running in the mornings. Having the place to myself before the crowd of tourists came and took it over.

Once I reached the pier, I stopped to watch the sun glisten over the green ocean. It was a sight that I loved seeing. After a few minutes of peace, just watching the birds and the waves, I started the run back to my house. Getting closer to my house, I noticed a guy sitting watching the waves crash along the shore. He looked like he was about sixteen or seventeen. Medium dirty blond hair fell over his eyes that were a shade of emerald green. All and all he was very cute.

When I got closer, he looked up and said “Hi” in a shy tone before quickly jutting his eyes back towards the sea.

“Hi” I responded smiling, running past him.

Once home, I quickly stripped off my sweaty clothes and threw them in the hamper. Turning on the water, I stepped under the warm spray. The water felt so good running over my aching muscles. I grabbed the soap and slowly soaped up my arms, slowly moving towards my chest. Running my soapy hand over my firm pecs and over my ripped six pac abs, I felt my hard muscles tighten a bit. Tracing down my happy trail, my hand raced towards my pubes and my cock. When my soapy hand reached my cock, it was rock hard. I stroked the length of it; sliding my hand to the tip and back to the base. Closing my eyes, the images of that boy came to mind. He looked so shy and so cute. I wondered what he would look like naked. With these images and thoughts in mind, I started running my hand over the length of my cock, slowly picking up speed. Leaning against the shower wall, I let out a moan as I pumped my throbbing cock.

Sliding my free hand up over my abs, I flicked a finger in and out of my belly button. I moved upward even more and started to run my finger around my nipple. I felt the few hairs that around the nipple as they tickled my fingertips. Gently I pinched it. I could feel the pressure in my cock and balls getting closer. I let out a loud moan and licked my lips. “Oh how I wished the hands on me where that guy’s.” I thought as I stroked my cock faster. The pressure was unbearable but I stroked harder and faster. A shock of pure pleasure quivered through my whole body as I felt my cum leave my balls, travel down my shaft and out. I let out a loud moan as I cam again and again.

After a few moments, I regained my breath and composure and rinsed off the remaining cum on my cock. Stepping under the showerhead, I let all the soap wash off me. Once finished, I got out, grabbed a towel and dried off.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I walked down the hall to my room and grabbed a T-shirt and cargo shorts out of the closet. Being dressed, I walked downstairs and made myself some eggs, sausage and coffee. Sitting down at the table, I unfolded the newspaper and read in between bites. Finishing the last bite of eggs, I looked at my watch and realized I needed to be on my way to college. Thankfully today was Friday, so I had the weekend to relax. However it was bitter sweet. Fridays meant class with the most horrid professor I ever encountered. His monotone voice and dry lectures made me regret ever taking his class. I was so relieved when it was finally time to go home.

The sun stood high in the blue sky as I pulled into my driveway: it was a great day to go to the beach and tan. Walking along the sand, I searched until I finally I got to a good spot, laid down my towel and before I knew it I was asleep. A cold breeze blew over my bare body, waking me. I checked my watch and it said four in the evening. Getting up to leave, I noticed the guy I saw this morning sitting by himself. It was starting to get colder, so I thought I’d go over there to see if he was ok.

“Hey. Need a towel? It’s getting cold.” I said walking up to him.

“Huh? Oh thanks.” He said without looking up.

I put the towel around him and sat down next to him.

“The name’s Ryan, by the way.”

“Chase.” He said in a whisper.

“Hi Chase. Nice to meet you.”

“Same”

“So, why are you here by yourself?”

‘Well, I just moved here from Louisiana. I don’t know anyone.” He said in a sad tone.

“Aww. I’m sorry. Well now you do.” I answered smiling. He turned to look at me and then gave me a weak smile. “God, he is so adorable.” I thought.

“Hey Chase, there’s a burger stand right over there and I’m getting hungry. How about dinner?”

“Ok!” he said smiling brightly.

Getting up, he handed me my towel and we started down the beach; leaving the slowly setting sun behind us. There was a line at the burger stand, so Chase and I waited diligently; making small talk to pass the time. Within ten minutes we got our food and went to one of the picnic tables to eat it. I paid for burger, although he put up a fight. After we were finished I suggested going back to my house, which he agreed. His spirits seemed to have lifted since I first met him.

The walk back to my house took only a few minutes. Chase was in awe of my house. He loved the big screen TV and huge DVD collection. After a bit of him looking around, we sat on my living room couch watching MTV. Looking over at Chase, I noticed he had a preoccupied look on his face.

“What’s on your mind?” I asked.

“Oh nothing.” He said.

“No really. What’s wrong?” I said moving next to him

“Look. You’re a really great guy. And I lied to you. Look I know you can hate me, but I’m…I’m gay. I’ve seen you around many times. I have a crush on you. Ever since I saw you run with your shirt off a week ago.” He answered, with tears forming in his eyes. “I better go.” He said, getting up.

I grabbed his arm slowly sliding my hand down until my fingertips intertwined with his. Looking deep into two pools of emerald, I said, “It’s ok.”

He looked at me with a hint of disbelief, so I leaned in to kiss him and in between kisses I said, “I” kiss “have” kiss “a” kiss “crush” kiss “on” kiss “you” kiss “too.”

I pushed him on the couch and continued making out with him, slowly sliding my tongue in his mouth. He wrapped his tongue around mine as we played with them in each others mouths. I felt him slip his hand in the bottom of my shirt, sliding his fingertips over the sensitive skin as he traced my spine. I reciprocated by sliding a hand over the inside of his shirt. Ever so gently I moved my hand upward, using my fingertips to caress over his smooth stomach and chest. He let out a stifled moan as my fingers reached his nipple. I broke the kiss, leaning back slightly to take his shirt off and he took mine off as well. I kissed the side of his neck and moved my way down over his chest. Stopping at each nipple to run circles around them with my tongue and suck on them a little. He moaned louder and louder.

I slowly moved downward, licking his whole body. Reaching his belly button, I flicked my tongue in and out of it. After a bit, I continued down his body, kissing his abs while slowly starting to undo his pants and sliding them and his grey boxer briefs off his hips. His cock sprang to attention finally free from the tightness of his boxer briefs. Leaning down, I ran my tongue over the underside of his cock. I was impressed with the size, as he was at least eight inches. I kissed the tip of it and then ran my tongue over the shaft again. Without warning, I took the whole thing in my mouth. I could taste the precum leaking down my throat, as I started to suck harder and harder. Sliding more and more of him onto my mouth, I started to deepthroat him; nuzzling my nose in his pubic hair.
“Oh my God. Yes!!” he moaned.

Knowing I was pleasing drove me hornier, as I sucked harder and faster. His body started to quiver and I knew he was getting close to the point of no return, so I stopped. I licked my way back up to him and started kissing his neck and then put my lips to his. After some time making out, he pushed me off him and rolled on top of me. As he started to kiss my neck, he quickly slid off my board short that were making no effort in hiding my throbbing erection. Making his way down my body, he used his tongue to explore random parts of it. Soon his lips were inches from my throbbing rock hard cock. He looked at it once, then up at me and smiled, before sliding the whole thing into his mouth.

“Oh fuck” I moaned. He was just going faster and faster, I could tell this was his first time but he seemed good at what he was doing. Every now and then he would stop to lick the head and scoop up precum, or kiss my balls. He was doing a great job and I felt the familiar pressure in my balls, so I quickly made him stop. I slid my hands over his soft hair before sliding it down over his cheeks and gently pulling him back up. He put his lips to mine as we started making out. On his tongue I could taste the familiar taste of precum. I was about to go down on him again, when he looked at me with those emerald eyes, so I leaned back in and started making out with him.

Sliding my hands over his soft skin as I traced my way over his spine down his ass; pulling him closer into me. His rock hard cock poked my abs, coating them with precum. Thrusting forward, I slowly started jacking our cocks off trapped between our abs. Our horninesss was coursing through our body, making us want release as soon as possible. I started thrusting harder and faster as I slid my tongue deep in his mouth. The rhythm of my thrusts and the added thrust from Chase, brought our orgasm closer and closer. Lust over took my body as I thrust hard against him, making him moan in my mouth.

With sudden force I felt my orgasm course through my body as I kept thrusting harder. I broke the kiss, and let out a moan as cum exploded from my cock; coating our abs. The power of my orgasm made Chase loose control, as he added his load on our abs and stomachs. Neither one of us could stop thrusting, as cum started to leak down our abs and onto the couch. Our moans continued as our orgasms slowly subdued. Reaching the peak of our sexual ecstasy, our bodies tired as Chase collapsed on top of me, his head resting on the nape of my neck. Warm cum glued our bodies together as we just lay there, trying to recover from our powerful orgasms. Chase raised his head and looked down at me, before closing the distance between our lips.

After a while of making out, Chase broke the kiss and again looked down at me. There was something in his eyes that I just couldn’t place. He smiled then put his head against my shoulder as I wrapped my hand over his back; gently twirling my fingertips over his sensitive skin.

“This feels right. I feel so safe with you.” He said, barely audible.

“It does feel right” I said, putting one hand under his chin and pulling him towards me. I kissed him; it was a different kiss. Not one filled with lust, but one filled with passion and longing. Moments later we fell asleep together.

I woke in the middle of the night, and found Chase fast asleep on my chest. Trying very hard not to wake him, I slid off from under him. I leaned down and scooped him up into my arms. He stirred a little but then rested his head against my shoulder and was still again. Carefully I made my way up the stairs and gently put him on my bed. I slid up next to him, gently kissed his forehead and wrapped my arm around his waist.

The next morning I awoke to the sun once again entering my room and engulfing the comfortable darkness. Looking down I saw Chase fast asleep with his head resting on my chest. I got up as gently as I could, resting his head on my pillow. Trying to be as quiet as I can, I tippy toed out the bedroom and walked downstairs. In my efforts to not wake Chase, I didn’t bother to put on my boxers. I started to make breakfast and as the coffee was brewing, I walked to the living room and turned on the TV. Surfing the channels, I ended up on a National Geographic program about turtles.

“I always wanted a turtle as a pet.” A voice behind me said. Turning towards the voice, I saw Chase standing there fully naked, smiling. I walked up to him and brought my lips to his and kissed him gently. I broke the kiss and said, “Well you’re my little turtle, Chase. Now and for always.”

“Thanks…” he said, smiling his incredible smile. I wrapped my arms around him, our naked bodied rubbing together, and held him tight. Suddenly a buzzing noise interrupted us.

Copyright © 2011 Writer Ryan; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..