Jump to content
    Writer Ryan
  • Author
  • 4,237 Words
  • 818 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Little Turtle - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter Three: The Dinner

Like a statue, he stood there; his face showing no sign of emotion. Then suddenly a smile broke across his face and he stretched out his hand.

“Nice to meet you. Please come in.” He said, taking a step inside. I walked in the door and followed Mr. Mitchell down the hall way; passing a set of stairs.

“Hi Ryan!” I heard someone say from the stairs behind me.

I turned to see Chase walking towards me smiling. Reaching me, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me. “Hi. How are you?”

“Good. And you?”

“Good.”

“Please, come into the living room.” Mr. Mitchell said.

The three of us walked down the hallway until it opened up to the living room. Looking around for a moment, I could tell that Mrs. Mitchell loved to decorate. Throughout the hallway and in the living room pieces of art and family portraits in elegant frames hung on the walls.

Turning my attention back on the living room, I noticed Chase’s brother and sister sitting on a big black leather couch. Their attention focused on the big screen TV. When Chase spoke, their attention quickly changed to the stranger in their house. His brother was a spitting image of Chase, but younger. Chase’s sister golden blonde hair sparkled in the light, as she turned to face me.

“Ryan, this is Alex, Amanda.”

“Hi.” Said Alex.

“Hi” Amanda said, blushing. “Ryan is a cute name.”

“Haha. Thanks.” I said, politely smiling at her.

“And this is my mother.” Chase said, as a beautiful woman came out of the kitchen.

“So this must be Ryan? I heard a lot about you.” Mrs. Mitchell said.

“I hope all good.” I said.

“Of course.” She said, smiling. “Besides I am a cop and I checked you out.”

“Mom!” Chase whined in a ‘what are you doing’ tone.

“I am only kidding, Ryan.”

“Haha. Well I am clean anyway. Spotless record.”

“Well that’s good to hear.”

“Well excuse me. I have to check on the food.” Mrs. Mitchell said, as she and her husband went to the kitchen.

Chase and I took a seat, and joined Alex and Amanda as they watched The Lion King. “I love this movie. It is my favorite Disney movie.” I said.

“Me too.” Alex and Chase said at once.

While watching the movie, Amanda and Alex asked me random questions; wanting to get to know me better. All was going well until the subject of girls was brought up.

“So you ever been with a girl?” asked Amanda.

“Amanda!!” whined Chase.

“It’s ok. Yeah I have.”

“Was it not good? Why do you like guys?”

“It was ok, not the best. Guys are just more fun.”

“Well, I think it was with the wrong girl. Some girls can be fun.” She said, winking at me.

“Haha maybe.” I said, trying to keep a serious face.

“Chase. Alex. Can you two come in here for a second?” shouted Mrs. Mitchell from the kitchen. As soon as Chase was out of view, Amanda slid her hand on my knee and in a seductive tone whispered, “You know Chase is not as good as me in bed.”

“Haha. First off you’re only sixteen. And second, Chase is amazing in bed.” I said taking her hand off my thigh. “One of the best actually.”

“One of the best what?” asked Chase coming back form the kitchen.

“Don’t worry about it babe.” I said giving him a wicked smile.

“Ok whatever. Mom said dinner is ready and that we should go into the dining room.”

Amanda got up from the couch and after letting her pass I slowly got up. As I passed Chase, he grabbed my wrist and mouthed “wait.” Once Amanda was out of sight he leaned in and kissed me. Quickly slipping his tongue in my mouth. I parted my lips further so he could get in further. Suddenly reality hit me and I broke the kiss. “Not now. Your parents.” I said, giving him one quick peck before walking towards the dining room.

“Please sit here Ryan, and Chase next to him. Amanda here. Alex here. And Aiden here. And Brycen? Where is he? One second.” said Mrs. Mitchell, directing everyone where to sit. She left and I heard her yell for her other son to come down. Soon she reappeared with a tall dark haired teen around my age. “You sit here.” she told him point to an empty chair.

“Oh Ryan. You have not met these two yet. This is Brycen and this is Aiden.” She said pointing at her other two sons.

“Hey.” They both said hardly making any eye contact or acknowledgement.

The table was filled with bowls of spaghetti, meat sauce, pesto sauce, and Alfredo sauce. It was kind of a pasta smorgasbord. Mr. Mitchell opened an expensive bottle of red wine for this special occasion.

“So, Ryan. What do you do? Where do you got to school?” asked Mr. Mitchell

“I go to Huntington Beach University, and I am studying Accounting. I want to become a CPA and open up my own firm.”

“Huntington Beach University. Brycen goes there as well.”

“Oh really. I never saw you around campus.” I said to him.

“Nope.” He said, not looking up from his food.

“So Mr. Mitchell what do you do for a living?” I asked.

“Oh call me Dave. I am a defense attorney. “

The conversation continued with us asking each other questions; getting to know each other and I’m pretty sure that Chase’s parents were trying to decided whether or not they liked me.

While talking to his parents, I suddenly felt Chase’s hand on my thigh. Trying hard to not react, I tried to ignore it. Slowly Chase moved his hand up my thigh towards my crotch. Focusing on Dave, I tried to pay attention to what he was saying. Chase brought his hand up to my crotch with his fingers fondled my balls playfully. Slowly he brought his hand up and over my shaft; stroking it through my jeans as it grew harder. Shifting in my seat a bit, I hoped he would stop; but he didn’t get the hint. He just continued stroking my hard cock through my jeans, going a bit faster than before.
I nodded my head, hoping that his parents believed that I was paying attention. No matter how hard I tried, all I could concentrate on was the amazing feeling Chase was giving me. Chase kept rubbing up and down the length of my cock faster and faster. Clearing my throat, I signaled that I am close to cumming. Thankfully he got the hint and stopped. After regaining composure completely I looked around thankful that no one noticed what Chase had done. After listening to the end of Dave’s story, I turned to Chase and gave him a dirty look. He just smiled back at me.

After we all finished dinner, Chase and I volunteered to clear the table. We entered the kitchen carrying all the plates. Once they were set down, I grabbed Chase and swung him into my arms.

“You little fucker.” I whispered into his ear and started to nibble on his ear. “You gave me a boner during dinner. Now it’s my turn.” I slide my tongue down over his ear and down his neck; stopping randomly to nibble on it. I slid one hand down slowly down the front of him, feeling his hard chest. When I reached his cock I grabbed it and gently massaged it. I could feel it grow hard in my hand. Once he was fully hard, I turned around and walked away.

I sat down and a few seconds later Chase came out of the kitchen, obviously trying hard to hide his boner. I shot him another wicked look, before turning back to Dave and continuing our conversation. Chase’s parents asked me questions to get to know me better while Alex and Amanda found different ways to entertain themselves. Alex was busy playing with his napkin and spoon while Amanda kept looking at me and smiling. After a bit Chase’s mom excused herself into the kitchen to get dessert.

She reappeared moments later with a big chocolate cake. “I hope you like chocolate cake, it’s one of Chase’s favorites.” She said, placing the cake on the middle of the table.

“Oh thank you. Chocolate cake is fine.” I said.

After cutting the cake, she handed me a slice. It was one of the most delicious slices of cakes I ever had. “This is very good, Mrs. Mitchell.” I said.

“Oh. Call me Kathy, dear. Thank you. I baked it myself.” She said.

“Yeah. Mommy makes good cake.” Alex jumped in.

We all laughed and continued eating the cake. After dessert, Alex went to bed and Amanda, Aiden and Brycen went upstairs, while Chase and his parents and I retreated to the living room. Chase and I took a seat on the couch across from Kathy and Dave. Looking at the wall, I noticed a picture of Chase playing guitar.

“You never told me you played guitar.” I said.

“Oh. I am not very good.” Chase said, turning a little bit red.

“Nonsense Chase. You are very talented. You are just shy about it.” Kathy stated. “Actually he is very talented; not only does he play guitar but he sings as well. We actually have a video of a benefit concert he did. Would you like to see it?”

“Mom!!” Chase whined. “No he doesn’t.”

“Actually I do want to see it.”

“Ugh. No.” Chase groaned, turning a darker shade of red.

Kathy got up and put in a DVD and pressed play. There was Chase sitting on a chair in the middle of stage with his guitar.

The strands in your eyes
That color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains
Thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated,
I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows
Of heartache that hang from above

I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival
You're my living proof
My love is alive and not dead

As the song ended, I looked over at Chase who was as red as a radish. “I sound so awful.” He said.

“No you don’t you sound good.” I protested.

“No. I am horrid.”

“You sound cute babe.”

“You really do Chase.” His mother jumped in.

“Ugh. Whatever.”

After that we talked about Chase’s family and how Chase’s older brother, Jacob, lives with his fiancée in a different city. As the conversation ended, we all just sat there for a moment. I could tell that Chase’s parents wanted to say something, but were not sure how to. Breaking the silence, Dave looked at us and in a serious tone said, “There is something your mother and I would like to discuss with you two.”

“First off Ryan, we are very sorry for the behavior of Aiden and Brycen. They really have not fully accepted Chase’s sexuality. I know it’s hard on them and I know it’s hard on Chase but I am sure they will come around sooner or later.” Dave began.

“Second we want to talk about your relationship with our son. I must say that Kathy and I were not very happy the first time we heard about you. We were upset that Chase did not come home. And when he told us he had a boyfriend that was 21 we were not pleased at all. We thought that Chase still only being 17 having an older boyfriend would be a bad idea. I must admit we thought you were going to be some pervert. But after your first date, Chase told us where you took him we decided to check out the place. And I must say I was very impressed.”

“Yes Ryan. It was such a beautiful restaurant and expensive too. If you are willing to take Chase there on a first date, we figure he must mean something to you.” Kathy said.

“Yes he does. He means a lot to me.” I said putting a hand on his knee.

“Well that is reassuring to hear. The way Chase spoke of you we were looking forward to meeting you. And we are very glad we did. You are a great person that has a bright future. And I know this is very old fashion, but we give you permission to date our son.”

“Yes Ryan, we are so glad he has you. Ever since he came out he has been having a tough time. His last boyfriend was a nightmare.” Said Kathy smiling at me. Chase looked down at that comment. I figured it was bad and in time when he was ready to tell me he would.

“Well it is almost midnight. Kathy and I should go to bed.” Dave said standing up, Kathy following suit.

“Yeah I should go too.” I said standing as well. I shook Dave’s hand and Kathy came and hugged me and thanked me for taking care of her son. They both left Chase and I standing in the living room.

“I am so glad they like you.” Chase said, wrapping his arms around me.

“So am I.” I said, leaning in to put my lips on his soft lips. He parted his lips a little allowing my tongue to enter his mouth. Bringing up his hand, he put it on the back of my head and lightly stroked my hair. I brushed my fingertips softy over his cheek. Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat. We quickly pulled away from each other and looked at where the noise was coming from. Amanda was standing there with a big grin on her face.

“Well damn Chase.” She said.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Chase hissed, turning bright red.

“Oh me. I just came to say goodbye to Ryan.” She said, looking at me.

“Goodnight Amanda” I said, as she came over to where I was. Leaning forward, she stretched out her hands and gave me a hug. As she was pulling away, she let her hands fall; allowing one to ever so gently caress my ass. I just laughed on the inside; she was trying so hard. The three of us walked to the front door and she walked upstairs as Chase and I walked outside.

“I am so glad I have you.” He said.

“So am I” I said. We embraced and shared a lingering kiss. It was different; it wasn’t lust, but compassion. Breaking the kiss, I told him I would call him tomorrow and he walked away. As he closed the door, I heard him whine “Amanda.” I smiled as I walked to my car. My life seemed better now that he was in my life.

************************************************************************
The next day, I woke up later than normal because I didn’t have class. After showering, I made tuna sandwich and plopped down on the couch to enjoy my time off with some TV. A while later my phone rang.

Picking up the phone, I couldn’t help but smile hearing Chase’s soft voice. He just ended school and was headed to Starbucks to start his first day of work. After he said this I realized that I had no idea that he had applied there. When I asked him why he never told me, he said that he wanted to make sure he got the job before getting me too excited for him. He asked me to meet him at Starbucks at eleven, since he had to close. Hanging up the phone, I returned my focus on the TV. The rest of the day seemed to go by slower as the anticipation of seeing my Chasey again grew.

At ten fifty, I drove the short distance to Starbucks. Pulling into the dimly lit parking lot, I noticed Chase’s black Silverado was the only car around. As I stepped out of my car, the cool night air stung my cheeks. Wanting to get out of it as soon as possible, I paced quickly to the Starbucks door. Pushing against it, I found it locked. I knocked on the door and saw Chase run from the back room towards me to let me in. Once he opened the door, he pulled me in, locked it and spun around to kiss me. The kiss was filled with intensity, as he forced his tongue in my mouth. I lost myself to passion as we both made out, our hands exploring each other. We stumble around the room, our lips never leaving each other’s until I bumped into something. Breaking the kiss, I noticed it was a green armchair.

Catching me off guard, Chase lightly pushed me forward causing me to fall onto the chair. Straddling me, he continued to kiss and suck my neck; slowly making his way to my lips. As his lips touched mine, he slid his hand under my shirt; lightly stroking my abs. Suddenly he broke the kiss and took off my shirt and leaned in. With passion he licked down my chest, over my abs and stopping right above my pants. Undoing my pants, he quickly took my throbbing hard cock out. Without hesitating he slid my cock into his mouth; deepthroating the whole thing. I was in Heaven. Closing my eyes, I started to moan loudly. It was one of the best blowjobs I have ever got. Opening my eyes I realized that where we were anyone driving by could see into the windows and see what we were doing. I lightly grabbed hold of Chase’s head and with a popping noise my cock fell out of his mouth. Looking down at his loving green eyes, I asked him if there was somewhere private we could go.

With a wicked smile he got up and grabbed hold of my hand and led me to the back room. The room was large, with no windows. Directly in front of us was a sliver metal table that stood in the middle. To the left far wall stood a few big metal shelves on, with a huge refrigerator next to it. Walking to the fridge, Chase pulled out a can of whip cream, caramel syrup and chocolate sauce. He placed the items on the table, then walked up to me and slid his hands around my bare torso.

Soon I felt his tongue enter my mouth, as I slid mine into his. Walking backward, Chase rested against the metal table, with one hand he reached and grabbed something off the table. He put the can of whip cream in between us and broke the kiss and sprayed some in his mouth. Then he continued to kiss me. We twirled the whip cream around in our mouths for a bit. Then when the whip cream was gone, he would break the kiss and do it again. This continued for a while until he quickly stripped down to his socks, jumped on the table and asked me to fuck him. Leaning back, he laid down on the table; exposing his tight hole to me. In a seductive voice, he again asked me to fuck him. Quickly dropping my pants, I stepped out of them and walked towards him. My cock just centimeters from his waiting hole, I leaned in and kissed his tight chest; he let out a moan as my tongue massaged his soft skin. Slowly I lessened the distance between us, and gently pushed my cock inside him. Letting out another moan as my cock slid all the way into him, he put his arms behind his head and grabbed the edge of the table. Looking down at his amazing body and handsome face, I was overcome with emotions of love and lust, and leaned down to kiss the lips of the guy I was falling in love with. Our kiss was gentle at first, but grew passionately quickly as our tongues continued to explore each other’s mouth. Breaking the kiss, I slid my tongue out of his mouth, down his neck and over his nipple over his pits and up his muscular arms. As I licked his bicep, I thrust deeper into him. With every thrust, I could feel his bicep ripple and tighten as he held onto the edge of the table tighter.

After a while of thrusting in and out of him, I told him I wanted to try something new with his permission; which of course he obliged. With a hard thrust, I slid all the way inside him. Grabbing hold of his hands, I told him to sit up with my cock still in him. Once he was sitting up I told him to wrap his arms around my shoulders and wrap his legs around my waist. Placing my arms around his waist, I slowly moved him off the table. Soon I was holding him with my cock buried in his ass. He started moving up and down; each time thrusting my cock deeper into his ass. With every moan he would buck wildly. “Thank God this place is closed.” I thought as his moans and screams echoed through the building.

After a while I gently put him back on the table and he leaned back and continued to take my cock in his ass. We both knew I was close and he told me to pull out because he wanted my cum down his throat. As I pulled out of him, he hopped off the table and turned around and pressed his lips against mine. After a while of making out, he broke the kiss and got down on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. He licked the tip of my cock, then reached up to the table and grabbed the chocolate sauce. Looking up at me, he gave me another of his famous wicked smiles, then poured chocolate sauce on my cock. Slowly he started to lick it off, and when it was all gone he put more on. He started to deepthroat it and sucked as hard as he could. I told him I was close so he poured a little more chocolate sauce on my cock and continued to suck. The pleasure he was giving me was making me weak, and I had to lean back against the table to keep my composure. As he continued deepthroating me, I could feel my balls tighten, my toes curled and a jolt of pleasure exploded through my body as I started to cum. Rope after rope of warm cum hit the back of his throat and he swallowed as fast as he could.

Once I gained control, I pulled him up and started to kiss him. I could taste the cum and chocolate on his tongue. Breaking the kiss, I got on my knees in front of his throbbing shaft and wrapped my tongue around the tip. I reached for the caramel syrup and put some on his cock. My tongue caressed his sensitive cock as I lapped up the caramel. With an intense feeling of horniness, I sucked him as fast as I could and as hard as I could. I shoved all his cock in my mouth until I hit his freshly shaven pubic region. I loved the smell of him. Feeling him get close, I tightened the back of my throat around his cock and sucked harder. He let out a loud moan, and collapsed against the table as cum flowed out of his cock. I swallowed every drop and once he stopped cumming, I made sure to clean his cock, lapping up any remaining cum. The combined taste of caramel and cum was something I never tasted and it drove my taste buds nuts.

Getting up, we started to make out while we slowly came off our sexual high. Looking at the clock behind him, Chase noticed that it was almost 12:30. With one last quick kiss, we pulled apart and got dressed. Looking around the room I noticed we made a small mess, so Chase and I quickly cleaned up. Chase had done his closing duties before I had arrived, so once we had the room looking clean, we walked outside. After locking the door, Chase turned around and pulled me into him. Standing there, we just let the warmth of our bodies consume us. It felt so good to have him so close. I really was falling for him.

Breaking the embrace, I asked him what he had planned for tomorrow. He said school and then work until five. I asked him if he wanted to have dinner with me. He agreed. Hugging him again, I whispered in his ear, “Tomorrow I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in my ass.”

Chapter End Notes:

Song used: "I'll Be (The Greatest Fan of Your Life)"- by Edwin McCain and Goo Goo Dolls

 

Also, please give me a review. What do you like? Don't like?

Copyright © 2011 Writer Ryan; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..