Jump to content
    Writer Ryan
  • Author
  • 5,154 Words
  • 1,032 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Little Turtle - 2. Chapter 2

Chapter Two: A Start of a Relationship

“Shit! That’s my cell phone. I forgot to tell my parents where I was.” He said frantically looking for his pants and his cell. Finding them in the corner of the room, he smiled and said, “Damn, we were wild last night.”

“Hey Dad…Yes, I know. I’m sorry…Yes, I’m fine…I am at a friends. Ok. I will.” He said answered into his cell.

“Everything ok?” I asked.

“Yeah. He was mad, but he knows I can handle myself. Hey I have to get going soon.”

“Oh. Ok.” I answered slightly disappointed.

“Hey, umm about last night…”

“Yeah?”

“What are we? Like are we together?”

“Chase, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

“Yes! Yes!” Chase shrieked, before trying to look nonchalant, “I mean yeah sure.”

“Haha ok.” I said leaning in to kiss him. It was meant to be a quick kiss, but Chase wrapped his hands around my back, slowly sliding them up until he reached the back of my neck. Pulling me more towards him, my tongue hit the back of his throat. I reached out and slid my hands over his body, my fingertips grazing his soft sensitive skin. With every touch from me, I could feel his cock grow harder as it poked against my naked body. Mine was growing quickly too, pushing against his stomach.

Taking a step back, Chase fell on top of the couch with me on top of him. Slowly he slid his hands all over my back and down to my ass. Massaging my hard globs, he leaned up and bit my lower lip.

“What about breakfast?” I asked.

“I have breakfast right here.” He said pushing me on the other side of the couch and getting on top of me. Leaning down, he started kissing my neck; sucking on it gently. Taking his time, Chase kissed and sucked and sensually bit his way towards my hard throbbing cock. Taking my cock in one hand, he licked the tip of it; milking out the precum. With his tongue he licked the length of it before sliding the whole thing in my mouth.

I was in heaven as he continued to suck my throbbing cock. He picked up speed and then slowed down, just to tease me. Running my hair through his golden brown hair, I pushed him down deeper onto my cock. His throat muscles tightened around my cock as I started to face fuck him. Using his hands to explore my body, he ran his fingertips over my slightly sweaty chest. His fingertips left lingering shocks of pleasure as he continued to graze my body. The pleasure he was giving me was driving me mad as I moaned out loud.

With every thrust into his warm moist mouth, I could feel my balls tighten bringing me closer to orgasming. I pushed his head all the way down on my cock, as I started to squirt my load down his throat. He tried to drink every drop I fed him. As my orgasm slowly subdued, he licked the tip of my cock; trying to find any more cum. Satisfied, he moved back up and kissed me. As he slid his tongue against mine, I could taste the lingering flavor of my cum.

“Wow that was a good way to start the morning.” I said. “Guess I better return the favor.”

With that I pushed him on his back and slowly started to kiss down his chest, down his stomach to his hard cock. Instead of sucking him right away I decided to tease him a bit, so I licked his inner thighs, running circles with my tongue. As soon as my tongue made contact with his soft skin, Chase let out a loud moan and started begging to stop teasing him and just suck his cock. I kissed the tip of it and then ran my tongue over the whole head. After licking down the whole shaft, I made my way to his balls. I took his left nut and put it in my mouth. Running my tongue over it, I played with it while slightly sucking it. Then I moved on to the other one. After a bit, I licked back up his shaft, kissed the head, and then slid the whole thing in my mouth. The head of his cock hit the back of my throat as I deep throated him.

Chase started moaning and bucking his hips forward. Putting his hands on the back of my head, he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. I could feel it hit the back of my throat, as my nose was pushed in his freshly shaven pubic region. As I inhaled, my nostrils were flooded by a sweet and tangy smell that was Chase. I couldn’t get enough of his smell, it was intoxicating. Picking up speed, I continued to go up and down on his cock. “Oh God. I’m so close!” he moaned.

A few minutes later, I could feel his whole body twitch with pleasure. Quickly I went down on his cock full force as he started to shoot sweet love juices down my throat. Once I made sure to lap up every drop of his nectar, I went up to kiss him.

Breaking the kiss I said, “Well we should probably get dressed and have breakfast. Then you better get home to your parents.”

“Yeah. But I’d much rather eat breakfast naked.” He said with a wicked smile.

The two of us sat down in my kitchen to enjoy eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and coffee; not to mention each others naked bodies. We talked about his move from Louisiana, his brothers and sister, where he goes to school now, my major in college and just our interests in general. Once we had finished eating, he figured it was time to go.

“Hey, I better get back to my parents.”

“Yeah, don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“Bye.”

“Wait, Chase. Do you want to go out with me tonight?”

“Like on a real date?”

“Yes, babe. A real date.”

“I’ll meet you here at say seven?”

“Sure, I’ll be ready.”

With that he started to walk for the door.

“Wait, aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked.

“Oh, sorry.” he said and came over to me and kissed me on the lips.

“Well that too, but I need your number babe.”

We exchanged numbers and I gave him another quick kiss, which quickly turned into a ten minute make out session. I finally had to make sure he left or his parents would surely be mad.

The rest of the day, I did my normal routine around the house: cleaning and whatnot. However throughout my routine all I could think about was where to take Chase for our first date. There was something different about him. Something I had never really felt before. I was happy with my exs, but I never felt the same attraction that I felt with him. I wanted to make it a very special one for him. Chase deserved it.

Finally finished cleaning and running errands at five thirty, I had an hour and a half to get ready. I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower. As water cascaded down my back, almost bringing me into a peaceful trance, I thought back to last night. How awesome Chase’s cock tasted, how hot he looked when looking up at me with those longing green eyes as he devoured my cock. I could feel the blood rush towards my cock as it started to swell. Knowing that I didn’t have a lot of time, I tried to ignore it. “Besides might as well save my cum for later tonight.” I thought, smirking.
After showering and shaving, I walked over to my dresser and picked something out. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought, “Chase is gonna like this.” I decided on a dark gray striped button up shirt, leaving the top two buttons open so you can see the top of my chest and black diesel pants. While brushing my teeth, I heard the doorbell ring.
“Coming.” I yelled, quickly rinsing and hurrying to the door. When I opened the door I was speechless. Before me stood the most adorable, sexy guy I had ever laid eyes on. Chase was wearing tight dark blue jeans and a dark blue button up shirt. His blond brown hair shone in the front door light.

“You look so hot.” I said leaning in to kiss him. He instantly grabbed the back of my head to pull me in closer, slipping his warm tongue into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the roof of my mouth, sliding it to the back of his throat. As I broke the kiss, Chase looked like he did something wrong. “Better go, reservations are at 8 sharp.” I leaned in giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Grabbing his hand, I led him to my car.; a brand new silver BMW M6 convertible. I walked up to the passenger door and opened it for him. Once I got in, he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. Reaching down, I grabbed his hand and held it tight as I drove off. The whole ride over we held hands and talked about our days.

Twenty minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. As we got out, Chase looked around in awe. The restaurant was right on the edge of the cliff overlooking the ocean. Green vines snaked around the old stone walls. Walking to the door, I held it open for Chase. Once inside the smell of many delicious foods filled our nostrils. The flicker of candles danced against the walls of the dimly lit room. Expensive wine glasses and plates stood on top of tables covered in green tablecloth.

Walking over to the hostess podium, I greeted the hostess. She was red headed girl, no older than 25. Smiling she asked me for my name and then told us that our table would be ready in a few minutes.

Chase and I decided to go outside until our table was ready. It was a perfect night; warm with a refreshing sea breeze. Walking over to the ledge, we watched the waves crash against the rocks below us. The clear sky allowed the moon to reflect on the dark sea. Chase was silent, just letting the view soak in; I leaned in and wrapped my hand around his waist. Turning his head, he looked up at me and smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. The two of us just stood there, enjoying each others body heat as we looked at the beautiful sight. Our peace was broken when a couple approached us.

“Are you two dating?” A blonde haired teenage girl asked.

“Yes, we are!” answered Chase smiling.

“Well, you two make a great couple.” she said.

“Yeah. It’s great to see a gay couple enjoying each other. My little brother is gay and he’s struggling so much.” Her brown haired boyfriend said.

“It’s very tough. There still are a lot of assholes out there.” I said.

The couple seemed very nice and warm, so Chase and I talked to the couple for a bit until our table was ready. Once we heard our name being called over the intercom, we went inside and were shown to our table. The hostess walked us towards the back of the restaurant then out a set of double doors to the patio. Once outside she continued to a secluded table at the edge of the patio. The patio was closed off by a glass fencing that our table overlooked. We had a great view of everything. The combination of moonlight and candlelight was just enough to create a very romantic atmosphere.

“It’s all so amazing. Thanks.” Chase said.

“No worries, babe. Only the best for my little turtle. Now what do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know yet. What about you?”

Studying the menu for a second I said, “I was thinking about getting the surf and turf.”

“That sounds really good; I think I will have that too.”

A few moments later the waitress came over and asked us for our orders. After giving her our order, I turned to Chase and we started talking about whatever came to mind. I was captivated by everything he said. I was really enjoying my time with him. In the past, all my relationships were mainly about sex. This was different. Chase was special to me.

While Chase was talking, I reached over and put my hand on top of his which was resting on the table. As soon as my fingers interlocked with his, he stopped talking and we just looked deep into each others eyes. Being in a peaceful romantic trance, we had not noticed that the waitress had come back with our food orders. As she put down Chase’s steak and lobster in front of him, we both snapped out of our trance state. Thanking her, we grabbed our utensils and started to eat. The steak was cooked just the way I liked it and my taste buds danced every time I put a morsel of it in my mouth. Chase seemed to be enjoying his meal, as he quickly ate. Every once in a while, I would steal a piece of steak off his plate and feed it to him.

Finishing my meal I excused myself, saying that I had to go to the restroom. Getting up I went inside and started looking for our waitress. I found her just in the corner taking someone’s order. As I approached I noticed the familiar faces of the couple we met outside. Seeing me approach, they smiled and said hello. I greeted them and then asked the waitress if she could do me a favor. I explained to her that today was Chase and my first date and I wanted it to come to a special ending. I told her that I wanted her to surprise him with a slice of chocolate cake. She smiled, agreeing quickly. The blonde girl smiled and said “aww.”. After talking to the couple and the waitress for another bit, I excused myself and returned to my seat.

“Hey baby.” Chase said as I got seated. “What took you so long?”

“Oh, I saw the couple we met earlier inside. So we talked for a minute.”

Our waitress came by to take our plates. She returned a few minutes later with a slice of rich chocolate cake drizzled with chocolate and caramel syrup.

“Happy first date.” She said handing us two forks.

Chase blushed and said thank you.

“You did this for me? You are so nice to me.” He said tearing up a little.

“You’re special to me Chase.” I said taking hold of his hand and kissing it. Getting a piece of cake, I fed it to him. He did the same to me. We continued doing this until the cake was all gone.

“You have a smudge of chocolate syrup on the corner of your lips.” He said leaning in to kiss me, “There all gone.”

“You are a dork.” I said laughing.

When the check arrived I reached for it and so did he. Thankfully I was faster.

“I want to pay for some.” He whined.

“Not a chance turtle.” I said taking out my credit card. I waited until the waitress came and gave her my credit card. Chase started complaining to the waitress telling her she should take his credit card. I told her no and she laughed and walked away with my card. She arrived a few minutes later with a check for me to sign. We gathered our things and walked out of the restaurant hand in hand.

When we arrived at my car, Chase wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss. My lips parted as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I rubbed my hands over his back. Suddenly it dawned on me that we were still in public, so I broke the kiss. Chase looked sad.

“Later.” I said giving him another quick peck.

Getting into my car, I grabbed Chase’s hand and held it as I pulled out of the parking lot. We sat in silence for a bit, just enjoying each others company.

“Hey. Where are we going?” Chase asked as we missed the turn to my house.

“A surprise. Our date is not over yet.” I said smiling.

“You better not be trying to kidnap me. Cuz I might have to let you.” He said, laughing.

As we drove down a narrow cliff road, Chase looked out the window at the ocean below us. Squeezing his hand tight, I said, “Almost there.” When the road dead ended, I pulled over at the side of the road. Getting out, I went to the back of the car and pulled out a blanket from the trunk. I grabbed his hand and led him to some stairs in the cliff that led to the beach. Once reaching the bottom of the stairs, I pulled off my shoes and sock; letting my toes wiggle around in the cool sand. Chase quickly followed suit. Taking his hand in mine again, we started walking down the beach a bit. It had cooled down a bit and I pulled Chase closer into me; keeping the two of us warm as we walked.

After walking for a bit, I stopped and unraveled the blanket. Placing it on the floor, Chase and I sat down facing the ocean. Chase rested his head on my shoulders as we watched the moon casting its light onto the great dark unknown ahead of us. Feeling Chase shake a bit, I wrapped my arms around him, looked over at him and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“I…this…No one have ever done anything like this for me. This was all so special.” He said trying to keep composure.

“Turtle, I am so glad it was special for you.” I held him closer.

Once he was able to regain control of himself, he wiped away a tear before pushing me on the ground and getting on top of me. Leaning down, he put his lips to mine and kissed me. It was a different kiss than I ever felt before. At first it was soft and tender but it was quickly filled with more passion, as his tongue looked for a way to slip into my mouth. Finding an opening as I parted my lips, Chase slid his tongue into my mouth; massaging my mouth. After some time of making out, he broke the kiss and put his lips to my neck. Slowly he started to nibble on my neck, moving his way up to my ear. He nibbled on that, and then licked it. “Fuck me please.” He whispered.

I looked over at him with shocked eyes. “Are you sure?” I asked, knowing that he had never been fucked before.

“Yes. I want you to. Please.” He whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

“I don’t have any protection.”

“I trust you baby.”

With that he put his lips back to mine and continued to make out with me. Reaching up, I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down on me; forcing his tongue deeper in my mouth. After a bit I broke this kiss to flip him over and started to unbutton his shirt. Once it was all the way unbuttoned, I leaned in and licked up and down his chest. I stopped at one of his nipple and lightly bit it before starting to suck on it. With every movement of my tongue over his nipple I was driving Chase mad as he moaned and started to breathe heavily. I licked down to his belly button then back up to his lips.

As we were making out, Chase started to unbutton my shirt. We broke the kiss so I could take it all the way off. Reaching up he started to lick my chest and nipples. With his hands he proceeded to unbuckle my belt and take it off. “Get naked.” I heard him say. I got off of him and we both slowly stripped. Chase looked like a Greek god as he stood in front of me naked. The moonlight shone over his body; my spit on his chest shinning. I could see every ripple of his muscular body. His arms flexed as he lowered his pants and briefs. His erect cock shone as the moonlight reflected on his precum.

After looking at our bodies for a bit, I laid down on the towel with Chase next to me. Looking over at him, I could see deep into his soul. And at that moment I knew I was falling in love with him.

All of a sudden I felt his hand around my hard throbbing cock. I ran my hand down his chest and towards his cock. Once I reached it I grabbed it and we just explored each others shafts. Chase let go of my cock and slowly got on top of me, kissing me again. I could feel his hard cock rub against my abs; leaving trails of precum on my abs.

Chase lowered his left hand and grabbed both of our cocks and started to jack them off together. I tried to moan but it was impossible with his tongue so far down my throat. After a bit he stopped and started to lick his way towards my cock. He swallowed it all at once and started to deep throat it. I started moaning like crazy as he drove shudders of pleasure up my spine. With his hands he explored my body, stopping at my nipples. He pinched them as he sucked like mad. It was driving me insane. I needed to cum; I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my cock all the way into him. Lifting my hips, I started to face fuck him. Almost instantly I could feel my balls tighten, my toes curled and I thrusted one last time. Cum erupted from my cock and into his waiting mouth. He hungrily sucked up everything.

Once he was finished he took my softening cock out of his mouth and licked his way back up to kiss me. I could taste the cum on his lips and tongue. He asked me again to fuck him. I told him I wasn’t hard anymore. Moving quickly down to my nipples, he started to suck and nibble on them. He knew exactly how to make me hard, and in no time my cock was rock hard and ready to go.

I rolled over so I was on top of him. Slowly I started kissing my way down his hot body, stopping every once in a while to nibble on something. When I got to his steel rod, I gave it a lick causing it to leak precum, which I quickly lapped up. I kissed the tip, and then licked down the shaft then back up to the head. I did this a few more times, before taking the whole cock in my mouth. With every suck, Chase let out a moan of pleasure.

“Oh that feels good. Yes Ryan. Please fuck me. Make it feel better. Use my ass!” he moaned.

I let go of his cock and he put his legs on my shoulder. Gently I lubed up my cock with spit and than his hole. I positioned my cock inches from his entrance. As I closed the distance, I lowered myself on him until we were kissing. I bit his neck as I shoved my cock slowly into his ass. Chase screamed out and I instantly stopped. “You ok?”

“Yeah. Let it just sit in me for a second.” He said, wincing.

I leaned in to kiss him as I let his ass get accustom to my cock. After a bit he broke the kiss and asked me to slide it in further. Slowly I pushed forward until my balls rested against his ass. Stopping again, I looked down at Chase and scanned his facial expression, not wanting to hurt him. “Fuck me.” He whispered.

I kissed his neck as I slowly slid my cock out until just the tip was inside of him. Pushing gently, I slid it back into him. With every thrust I started to go a bit faster, until he became accustomed to me inside him.

Knowing that Chase was ready, I slammed my rod into him hard again and again. He held on to my hips pulling me in deeper with each thrust. With each thrust he would mimic my motions to create one fluid motion. It was as we were one. Our kisses grew more and more intense as we knew we were both getting close. The harder I pushed into him, the harder he pulled my hips forward causing my cock to hit his prostate again and again. Sweat was forming on us, gluing us together in intense heat.

I felt his sphincter tighten its grip on my cock, as Chase’s eyes rolled back. He moaned loudly as he shot white strands of cum all over us. This was all I needed to be pushed over the edge. Shot after shot of my sticky white cum invaded his ass. Covering his insides, as he was covering the outside of us. Even though I cam, I just kept thrusting.

After a few minutes I pulled out, giving his sore ass a rest. I licked the cum off his abs and cock then went up to kiss him. We played with the sweet cum; twirling it around with our tongues in each others mouths before swallowing it. Again I went down to his abs and scooped up another mouthful of cum. We swapped it back in forth in each others mouths; mimicking the actions from before.

Once all the cum had been cleaned off and swallowed, I rolled off him and lay next to him. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder, Chase rested his head on my shoulder and his hand on my chest. Being exhausted and comfortable, it did not take long before both of us were drifting off to sleep.

As the first rays of light shimmered onto the ocean, I woke up. I tried to be as still as possible, but the movement I had already made, woke Chase up. Groggily he sat up and looked around. Sitting up too, I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and pulled him into me. “Morning turtle.” I said kissing the back of his neck.

“Morning babe.” he said, but then his face was overtaken by a look of fear. “Shit. We fell asleep. What if anyone saw us?”

“Its ok.” I laughed. “This place is secluded. No one really comes here.”

“Oh.”

We both watched in silence as the darkness of the night was engulfed by red, orange, and yellow. Thinking back, I noticed that I had never really stopped and watch a sunrise before.

“Wow. It’s so beautiful.” Chase said in awe.

“Not as beautiful as you, turtle.” I said causing him to blush.

After the sun was up, we got dressed, grabbed our stuff and walked back to my car. The ride back to my house was a quiet one, until Chase broke the silence.

“Hey listen. I told my parents about you and they…well they want to meet you.”

“What?!” I said shocked.

“No. No. They’re ok with us dating. They know I am happy, but they still want to meet you. Will you come over for dinner, please?”

“Ok, for you turtle I would do anything. When?”

“I will ask my parents when I get home.”

************************************************************************
BEEP BEEP. My phone buzzed, awakening me from the bliss of much needed rest. Looking down at my phone, I saw that I had a new text message.

“Hey I know its short notice, but how about tomorrow around six.” Read the message from Chase. I had dropped him off a few hours ago and was just resting; trying to catch up on sleep.

“Yes. I will be there.” I responded. I looked at the clock. “2:00PM” it read. “Still so tired.” I thought as I put my head back on the pillow. Closing my eyes, I drifted back to sleep.

I did not wake up until six the next morning when my alarm went off. Feeling fully rested, I got out of bed and put on my running things. Opening the door of my place, I was greeted by Chase.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I wanted to run with you before school.”

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. “Ok. Let’s go.”

We ran the mile and a half down to the dock and back. Arriving back at my place, I kissed Chase goodbye and he hurried off to get ready for school. I showered and had breakfast. Since I didn’t have class on Mondays, I decided to get a haircut and do my grocery shopping for the week.

I arrived home at four, just enough time to tidy up at home and get ready. As I was taking my shower, I could feel the nervousness creep into me. “What if they don’t like me?” I thought. “What if I say the wrong thing?”

Taking a deep breath, I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. “Just be cool.” I said to myself as I looked in my dresser for something to wear.

After trying on a few different outfits, I finally decided on a blue button up shirt with black slacks. Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn’t help but laugh. “What’s wrong with me? I’ve never been this nervous to meet someone. I must really love him?”

Finally ready, I got into my car and drove off. I got to Chase’s house five minutes later. Pulling into his driveway, I was impressed. His house was one of the older and bigger models of the beach front properties: probably built in the 1920’s. As soon as I got out, I was hit by another sudden attack of nervousness. I could feel myself starting to sweat a little. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and images of Chase came to mind. Seeing these images made the nervousness melt away almost immediately.

Slowly I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. I waited a minute before the door opened. A tall, thin man with dark brown hair and piercing brown eyes looked down at me.

“Hello, Mr. Mitchell. I’m Ryan.” I said trying to hide the anxiety in my voice.

Copyright © 2011 Writer Ryan; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..