Jump to content
    Writer Ryan
  • Author
  • 4,269 Words
  • 774 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Little Turtle - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter Five: The Struggle

The second Tyler’s lips touched Chase’s; Chase put his hand on Tyler’s chest and pushed him away. His eyes filling with anger and disgust, Chase started to yell at him.
“How fucking dare you. I have a boyfriend.”

“Fuck your boyfriend.” Tyler yelled, pushing Chase against the fridge hard, causing Chase to hit his head on the metal fridge.

As soon as Chase’s head made contact with the door, I rushed towards Tyler. Not knowing what was happening, Tyler turned towards me just as my fist made contact with his jaw. The force sent him to the ground, spitting up blood. A loud screech broke out behind us as Alexa witnessed what happened. The rest of the girls quickly came rushing in.

“What the fuck Tyler.” She yelled. “Chasey are you ok?”

I rushed towards Chase; who was holding his head. “Baby, are you ok?”

“Yes.” He said reached towards me. I could see he was shaking so I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

After a few minutes he calmed down and I looked at his head. Thankfully he just bumped his head a little, but nothing serious. He glared over at Tyler, who was trying to get up, clenching his jaw. Chase walked over to him and yelled, “Don’t you ever fucking touch me again!” Chase punched Tyler in the face, knocking him over again, and turned around.

“Get the fuck out of here.” Yelled Alexa at Tyler, pointing at the door.

“Why? He should get out. He and his fag boyfriend.” Screamed Tyler.

“Leave!” yelled Chase.

“No.” Tyler said walking closer to Chase. He reached out for Chase, with venom in his eyes. I stepped between the two of them.

“Perhaps you should leave.” I said, clenching my fists.

“You will all regret this.” He spat, and walked out of the kitchen.

Half an hour later, we were all sitting on the couch, Chase cuddled up against me. Tyler had gathered all his stuff and drove home without a word to anyone.

“Ryan this is Chelsea, Beth, Liz, Jackie, Amanda, Dani, Sam, Chloe, and of course you already met Alexa.” He said introducing me to everyone. “Girls this is my wonderful boyfriend.”

“OMG you are so hot!” said Jackie and Chelsea blushing.

“Yeah. Too bad you are gay.” Chloe said.

“Yup. With the greatest boyfriend.” I said, leaning to kiss Chase on the cheek.

“AWWW!!!” yelled all the girls in unison. Chase looked down blushing.

“Hey, what exactly are you doing here? Like how did you know I was here?”

“Well…”

“I told him you missed him and we arranged he come to surprise you.” Alexa interrupted.

After talking for a bit, we decided to go swimming. Stepping outside, I realized just how hot it was. Inside the air conditioning kept the house at a comfortable but outside was a different story. The sun shone brightly in the clear sky, making it so hot that if it weren’t for the cool water of the pool it would be unbearable to be outside.

An hour or so later, as the sun started its decline, the girls got out and wanted to catch the last of the sun’s rays and work on their tan. Thirsty, Chase got out too and headed towards the kitchen and I saw my chance for some alone time with Chase. Without being noticed, I got out of the pool and headed towards the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Chase him pouring himself a glass of sweet tea. “Want some?” He asked, holding his glass out towards me. Taking his glass, I took a sip than placed it on the counter next to us. Looking at him I took in his beauty. Small droplets of water were running down his firm tanned chest and abs; dipping off his green and blue swimsuit that showed a clear outline of his limp cock.

Closing the gap between us, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. Parting his lips slightly, he allowed my tongue to enter his mouth. I reached up and put my hand on the back of his neck, lightly massaging it as I pulled him closer into me.

Breaking the kiss, I slid my tongue out his mouth, and playfully bit his lip. Slowly I licked over his chin, down his neck and towards one of his nipples. Closing my mouth around his sensitive nipple, I gently sucked on it I could taste the chlorine on his skin. Twirling my tongue around it, I could feel it grow hard. Achieving what I wanted; I focused my attention to his other nipple; doing the same thing. After getting it hard as well, I kissed my way back up to his neck. Reaching it, I started to suck on it, causing him to moan aloud.

Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat behind us. Startled, we looked at the entrance of the kitchen to find Alexa, Dani, and Liz starting at us, with their mouths agape. They started giggling and Liz pointed at Chase and said, “Haha Chasey has a boner.” Chase turned bright red and looked down.

“Hey, be nice.” I said, smiling.

“Well, if you two are finished we were gonna watch a movie it you want to join us.” Dani said.

“What movie?” Chase asked.

“Finding Neverland.” She answered.

We followed the girls back to the living room where the others were lounging around. One of the girls asked what all the giggling was for and Chase quickly said nothing, before anyone could say anything. Alexa put in the movie and we took our seats. Chase and I sat on the floor, with his arm around me; holding me close.

“Awww. I must say you two are an adorable couple” Jackie said, looking at the two of us.

“Thank you.” I said.

After the movie we all just talked for a bit until one by one we dozed off on the floor. Chase held me tight as we slept.

I woke up in the morning, with someone’s hand sliding down my boxers towards my cock. I looked over at Chase; he was still sound asleep but in his sleep grabbed my cock. I could feel my cock grow harder in Chase’s warm hand. Quickly I leaned over and whispered in his ear to wake. He did not so I did what I knew was one way that never failed to get him up. I leaned closer to his ear and started to nibble on it. In an instant he was awake and on top of me making out with me. I pushed him off me and told him to look around. He quickly realized that we were not at my house in bed, and we couldn’t wake like we normally would. We stayed on the floor for a bit longer, just holding each other.

We heard some of the girls stir, so we decided to get up. We went into the kitchen and got something to drink. The girls joined us a little later. We had a nice little breakfast, talking about everything from boys to movies to cars. After breakfast, took turns taking showers. I had never had to wait longer in my life to use the shower.

************************************************************************
The rest of the day, we all just lounged around. At five Chase had to go back to his relative’s house and I drove back to my hotel. Later, I got a text from Chase asking me if I wanted to go to dinner with him and his family, which I gladly accepted.

A little after eight, Chase, his family and I were sitting around a large table, looking at menus.

“So Ryan, how did you end up here?” asked Kathy.

“Well Alexa talked to me online and told me that Chase missed me, and she suggested that I come over. I had a lot of miles, so I was able to get a flight quickly. I spent the night at Alexa’s place.”

“Well I am glad you came. Chase was sad when we left. It also helps because he hasn’t had seen his ex since we left, so that must have been hard for him at the sleepover.”

“That’s an understatement.” Chase said coldly.

“Huh. What do you mean?” asked Kathy worried.

Chase and I retold the whole story of what had happened earlier. Kathy and Dave were furious and wanted to get the police involved. Chase tried to talk them out of it.

Thankfully the food arrived, so that interrupted the conversation and Chase was able to change the conversation.

“Are we going to Jacob’s after?” he asked.

“Yes we are. Ryan, would you like to come with us? Jacob said he wanted to meet Chase’s boyfriend.”

“Sure, I would like that.”

Thankfully the subject of Tyler did not come up again. However another, more awkward, topic came up.

“So, as parents we need to talk to you two about something.” Dave began.

“Yes.” Chase said

“Your mom and I accept your relationship. We both know that you are both teen boys, so I am pretty sure you two have had sex already.”

“Dad!!” Chase whined, turning bright red.

“No Chase. Listen to your dad.” Kathy stepped in.

“As I was saying. I know the two of you have had sex. So I just hope that you two are safe when you do it. I know you both know all about the dangers out there.”

“We are Dave. I guarantee that. Besides I know that I am Chase’s first and I’ve always been careful when I was with my exs.” I said.

“Ryan!” Chase said, turning a deeper shade of red.

“No I am serious. We are careful.”

“Well that is good. I really am happy that you and Chase are together and I am glad he found you.”

We had a good conversation over dinner. After dinner, we decided that Chase and I would follow them to Jacob’s. As soon as we were in the car, Chase grabbed my hand and held it.

“Thanks again for everything.” He said.

“No problem.”

“No really. You are amazing. I would not know what would have happened had you not come in when Tyler attacked me.”

“Don’t think about that babe.” I said, squeezing his hand tight.

“I am so glad I am with you. After Tyler, I never thought I could be with a guy again.”

“I am glad I found you too.”

We drove to Jacob’s place in silence, holding each other’s hands, just enjoying each other’s presence. Chase’s parents had arrived a little earlier and were already inside. When we got out of the car, Chase pulled me in to kiss me. It was not an erotic kiss, but a passionate one.

Together we walked up the steps of the house and he rang the doorbell. Jacob opened the door.

“Hi Chasey.” He said ruffling his hand through Chase’s hair.

“Hi Jacob. This is Ryan.” He said, grabbing my hand. “My boyfriend.”

“Nice to meet you Ryan.” Jacob said shaking my hand. “Please come inside. Mom and Dad are in the living room with Christina. Brycen, Alex and Amanda should be by later.”

Jacob led Chase and me into the living room. Kathy and Dave were chatting with a tall beautiful young woman with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. They stopped when they saw us come in.

“Chasey!” the women said coming over to hug him. “How are you?”

“Good and you?” he said.

“I am good. Who is this handsome man?” she said looking at me.

“This is Ryan. My boyfriend.” He said smiling.

“Nice to meet you. Kathy was just telling me how nice you were. And handsome. But that is an understatement.”

“Thank you very much, ma’am.” I said.

“And so proper. Call me Christina. So how long have you and Chasey been dating?”

“About a month now.”

“Aww that is so cute.”

She asked Chase how we met, and after he was done she told us how she and Jacob met. Chase told her how we met, and how I came to visit him here because he missed me. Kathy and Dave told us how they met as well.

As Kathy was done telling her story, we heard someone open the front door. We looked to see Brycen, Alex and Amanda. Amanda and Alex were happy to see me and ran over to give me a hug. Brycen did not seem too happy, but acknowledged me giving me a head nod.

We talked for hours, then at midnight Dave and Kathy said we should all go.
When we were outside, Chase asked his parents if he could stay the night with me.
“Why so you two can fuck?” Brycen snickered.

“Brycen!” his mom sneered and I shot him a dirty look.

“Sorry.” He said looking away.

“Yes, Chase you can go home with Ryan. Just remember what we talked about.”

With that we were in my car and on the way to my hotel. The whole ride home, Chase apologized for his parents and his brother’s behaviors. I kept telling him it was ok. I told him about meeting Brycen at school and what we talked about.

Soon we were at my hotel, I parked and we got out. We walked through the lobby to the elevator. As soon as the doors of the elevator were closed, Chase grabbed me and kissed me hard. I felt his tongue on my lips, begging for me to part them so it can slip in. Obeying I felt his tongue enter my mouth; feeling every part of my mouth. He found my tongue and started to slide his tongue over mine, teasing it. I wrapped my tongue around his. He slid his hand over my clothed chest. He broke the kiss and said, “Fuck. I wanted to do that all day.” As soon as he was done speaking, he grabbed my collar and again pulled me into him. We continued to make out as the elevator ascended.

Once the doors opened to the fifteenth floor, we separated and walked out holding hands. I lead him to my room, and opened the door. As soon as the door closed behind me, Chase pushed me against the wall and started to make out with me while unbuttoning my shirt. Once he got all the buttons, he broke the kiss and started to lick my chest. He went to one of my nipples and started to suck on them hard. I let out a moan as he started to suck on the other one. While sucking, he slid his one of his hands down my chest and over my slacks. Slowly he slid his tongue down my chest and abs and knelt before my crotch. Looking up at me, he quickly unbuckled my belt and took my pants off, followed by my boxers. My cock stood throbbing inches from his mouth and he gave it one quick lick before sliding the whole thing in his mouth. I had never seen Chase this aggressive, but it turned me on.

After sucking on it for a bit, he stood up and pressed his lips to mine. Wrapping his arms around my back, he pulled me in closer; my hard cock pressing against his clothed cock. Using his tongue, he massaged the roof of my mouth.

Taking a step forward we walked to the middle of the room making out. Out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed on my stomach. Behind me, I heard his pants fall to the floor. A few seconds later, I felt his warm skin on mine. As he was kissing my neck, I felt his hard cock rub against my ass. Sucking on my neck, he started to gyrate his hips, rubbing his cock around my ass. Before I knew it I felt his throbbing hard cock at the entrance of my hole. I moaned as he slowly started to push his cock in. Soon all eight and a half inches were deep in my ass.

Leaning down, Chase started kissing and sucking on my neck. I leaned my neck back so he could kiss me on the lips. He bit my lower lip as he started to thrust his cock in and out of my ass. While he was fucking me his tongue was fucking my mouth. As he started to thrust deeper, his cock slid in my ass deeper hitting my prostate.

Sweat dripped off Chase’s forehead and fell onto my back. Leaning down, Chase licked a line up my spine before sucking on my neck again. He pushed harder and harder. I could feel him twitch, and I knew he was close. He let out a loud moan as I felt his cum explode inside me. Exhausted Chase fell on top of me, his body glued to mine in sweat.

After catching my breath, I rolled him over and mounted him. Leaning in, I kissed him hard sliding my tongue deep in his mouth. Grabbing his wrists, I pinned them over his head and broke the kiss. Looking into Chase’s green eyes, I could see his love radiating. I broke my trance, and kissed down his chest to one of his nipples. Spending a few seconds sucking it, I slowly licked down his body over his abs.

While kissing his abs, I grabbed his legs and put them on my shoulders. Getting off my knees on the edge of my bed and standing, I leaned left and kissed his leg. Looking down at Chase, I slide my cock into his ass. A loud moan escaped his lips. Knowing he was enjoying it, I leaned down, driving my cock deeper into him, and kissed his sweet lips. He met my sexual advances by driving his tongue deep down my throat. Time passed as I thrust in and out of him; both of us moaning. I could feel my balls tighten and I pushed in as far as I could go as I shot my warm cum deep in his ass. Standing there over him, my cock still in his ass and my cum slowly leaking out of his tight ass, I looked down at him. He looked so hot laying there covered in a thin layer of sweat. Pulling out, I moved next to him and wrapped my arms around him. Holding him tight, we both closed our eyes and fell asleep. I woke in the middle of the night freezing and wrapped a blanket around us.

Opening my eyes, I tried to focus on the green LED of the alarm clock. “11:01AM” Groggily I moved my head slightly to the right, and saw Chase sleeping next to me. He looked like an angel lying in bed, his blonde hair glistening in the morning sun. Reaching out, I gently brushed my fingertips over his cheek. He stirred a little before opening his eyes. He leaned in to kiss me. “I love you. Ryan” he whispered. “I love you too.” I said kissing his sweet lips again.

After what turned out to be a half hour of making out, Chase and I got ready for the day and had breakfast.

“Hey. Want to go to the mall?” Chase asked.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” I answered.

After breakfast we were on the way to the mall. As we got out, Chase grabbed my hand and we walked into the mall hand in hand. After walking around for about an hour, Chase asked if I wanted go see a movie. Looking at the movies that were playing, we decided to see Speed Racer.

After getting our tickets, we made our way inside and to our theatre. Although the theatre was pretty much empty, Chase and I took our seats in the back row. Once the movie start, Chase put his hand on my thigh. Slowly his hand traveled up my thigh towards my crotch. He grabbed my cock through my jeans and my cock started to get hard. Unzipping my pants, Chase pulled my cock out through the hole. He started to stroke my cock until it was really hard.

Leaning down, he kissed the tip once than slid his tongue once over the shaft. He looked up at me and smiled, then took it in his mouth and started to suck. Wasting no time, Chase started to deepthroat. With the pleasure he was giving me, it didn’t take long before I knew I was close. Biting my lip to keep from moaning, I felt that all too familiar sensation as my cock exploded. Rope after rope hit the back of Chase’s throat as he quickly swallowed as fast as he could. Some cum escaped his mouth and dribbled down his chin. After catching my breath, I leaned in towards Chase and licked off the cum that was dribbling down his chin. Moving my lips towards his, we started to make out; sharing my cum.

I broke the kiss and started to go down on him. After ten minutes of deepthroating his cock, he started to shoot his cum down my throat. I took as much as I could swallow, the rest dribbling down the chin. Mimicking me, Chase leaned in and licked it up. The two of us made out until the movie ended.

After the movie we decided to look around the mall a little more then get dinner. Seeing an American Eagle ahead, we decided to go in. In the corner of the store, I saw a sea shell necklace that I thought he would look good in. While Chase was looking at something on the other side of the store, I went and bought it for him. When we left the store, I pulled the bag out of my pocket and gave it to him. Accepting the gift, he had a big goofy smile and leaned in to kiss me. Breaking the kiss, he put the necklace on, took my hand and we continued to walk. Passing a bathroom, Chase told me he had to use the bathroom and walked through the double doors. Not having to go, I told him I would wait for him.

Chase continued his way down the dimly lit corridor to the men’s restroom. Suddenly he heard a door open and footsteps behind him. Thinking it was nothing, he continued further along the corridor. As the footsteps grew faster, Chase turned and looked behind him. Looking back at him was Tyler. Tyler quickly pulled something from his pocket; the light reflected the blade of the knife.

“Well look who it is.” He hissed.

“What the fuck do you want?” Chase stuttered, shaking in fear.

“Revenge.”

“What? For what?”

“Your faggot of a boyfriend. If I cannot have you, No one will.” He said, taking a step towards Chase.

“What?”

“I wanted you. You were supposed to be my sex toy. And now your boyfriend has you. I was supposed to fuck you, not him. He took everything from me. He stole you, he stole my friends. Mine not his. But now they all hate me. They all think he is better than me. Well I am going to take what he wants most.” Tyler moved closer to Chase, lifting the knife.

“Tyler, please don’t.”

Ten minutes passed and Chase had still not returned. Curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to see what was taking him. Walking towards the swinging door, I opened it to a site of pure horror. Tyler backed Chase into a corner; the knife sparkling in the corridor light. Without hesitating, I ran down the corridor and jumped at Tyler. Reaching him, I tackled him to the ground. He swung the knife towards me. There was too much adrenaline in my system, that I did not even feel the knife enter my side. My fist hit Tyler hard against the jaw, stunning him. With my free hand I grabbed his wrists and started banging his hand on the tile floor. After a few hits, Tyler gave way and dropped the knife. In a frantic move, Tyler reached up and tried to grab my throat but I was faster. Swing hard, my fist made contact with the side of his face; bashing his head into the floor. Again I swung, forcing his head to hit the floor. Ready to swing again, I noticed that his eyes were closed. Realizing he was unconscious, I got off him and turned towards Chase.

“Ryan!!” Chase shouted, running towards me crying.

Wrapping my arms around him, I felt a sharp pain at my side. I reached down and felt some warm liquid covering the side of my shirt. Looking down, I saw dark red blood on my hands. Overcome with sickness, my legs started to go weak and I fell on my knees and then on my back. Putting pressure to the side of the wound, I could feel blood drip out between my fingers onto the white tile floor.

“Help. Help. Someone help!” Chase screamed, holding me.

My vision started to blur a little. My life flashed before my eyes. I saw Chase the first day I met him. Visions of us in bed flashed before my eyes. Then I saw Chase’s face. His green eyes staring at me. “I love you Ryan” echoed through my mind. “I love you too, Chase” I said, then all went black.

Chapter End Notes:

Lemme know what you think. Please if you read it; comment it. Thanks.

Copyright © 2011 Writer Ryan; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..