Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 2,037 Words
  • 451 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fox's Love - 10. Lost and Found

Ryan opened the door to his apartment, glancing around cautiously, He could have sworn he locked the door; it was not something he usually forgot to do.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

The fox stared as Daniel rose from a seated lotus.

“You told me you arrived in England this morning-”

The next words were cut off as the dragon drew the fox into a crushing hug.

“I found you…”

“Wha-?”

Ryan pulled away studying the dragon suspiciously.

“Daniel, what the fuck is going on?”

The dragon took the fox’s hand and sat on the couch.

“Okay, let me try to explain. When I left, you vanished, and no one could find you. I spent the next century looking for you.”

Ryan sat in stunned silence as Daniel continued.

“I started tinkering with time manipulation in the hopes that something I did would help me find you, but I never thought to come back to this day. Then I tried portals, to make it easier to move around, but I got stuck on another plane of existence.”

“Look, Daniel, I’m flattered, but you could have just said you missed me,” Ryan said.

Daniel flicked his hand at the wall, and the air around it grew distorted.

“There, see? I’m not joking Ryan. I know it’s hard to believe, but you need to come with me, or we won’t be together again.”

Ryan stood up and walked to the wall. He placed his hand on the distorted section, yelping as his hand vanished. Pulling back, his hand became whole once more.

“So… um, you were talking centuries. How old are you?” the fox squeaked, looking at Daniel.

“Around eight thousand years old, I think. I kinda lost track.”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah. I’ll tell you more in a bit, but we need to get moving before every dragon in town comes after me. Are you coming?”

“But why? Why not stay here?”

“Because my past was without you. If you stay, something will happen to you. I don’t know what, but I know you won’t be around after it,” Daniel said.

“So, you’re making me leave because I need to go missing in your past?”

Daniel nodded.

“And because I have missed you dearly over the past eight millennia. No one else could compare to what we had that one night.”

“That was two nights ago..”

Daniel gave a strange smirk.

“Not for me.”

He stepped up to the portal and extended a hand to the fox.

“You coming?”

Ryan hesitated only momentarily, before gripping the dragon’s hand and being pulled into whirling darkness.

 

Ryan’s knees buckled, and a pair of strong arms caught him. Slender fingers ran through his fur, and he opened his eyes to find Daniel staring into his face.

“Um, hello there…” he murmured, gazing back into the dragon’s sky blue eyes.

“And lo, I looked upon a blue fox, and his golden eyes held me in their gaze,” the dragon whispered.

The fox kissed the dragon, ignoring, for the moment, the uncertainty of where he was.

Daniel moaned into Ryan’s mouth, feeling whole for the first time in centuries. It was a heady moment, and he fought to control himself, holding back for a better time.

“So, um, you probably have more questions,” he said, pulling back.

“Uh…”

Ryan blinked and looked around. They stood in a large cottage. A fire burned bright in a fireplace, and several logs sat in front of it, upturned to provide seating. The light from the fire gave a rather rustic look to the whole place, and Ryan imagined the place could pass for an eighteenth-century French fur trappers cabin.

“Where are we exactly?” he asked.

“The Talvian Mountains. I come here to get away from all the action in the cities.”

“What?”

Daniel took Ryan’s hand, rubbing it with his thumb.

“Yeah, I should start from the beginning,” he said, leading Ryan to one of the logs.

They sat, and the dragon studied the fox.

“You were going to explain stuff?” Ryan prompted.

“Yeah. Sorry, I just… it’s been so long,” Daniel breathed.

“Give me the basics?”

Daniel nodded, tearing his eyes from the fox.

“You’re in an entirely different plane from Earth. I stumbled upon it while experimenting in my early days, and got trapped here for about four hundred years. During that time, I learned to shape this place to be what I wanted it to be. When I finally escaped, I resumed my search for you. It was hard being without you. I don’t know why. I tried to forget you, honestly. I travelled through time looking for someone who could make me feel whole again, but no one could. No one was you.”

“Dude, we’ve been online friends for barely two years, and we only met in person for like, two weeks.”

“I know. That’s why I fought whatever this is. Because it makes no damn sense.”

Daniel sighed.

“I came back here to find several others had shown up. Elves, and dragons mainly, but a few of them brought other people with them. Humans.”

“What?”

“Like animals, but with no fur. I’ve been to their world a few times. Filthy place. I would not advise it.”

The two sat in silence for a minute, before Ryan spoke up.

“So… how many people did you sleep with?”

Daniel shrugged.

“Eight thousand years Ryan. How can I answer that?”

“A lot would suffice. I don’t have a problem with it. You can be with whoever you want to be with, as long as you stay with me too,” the fox said.

“You’re the only one I want,” Daniel murmured.

The dragon picked the fox up, and carried him to the bedroom, Ryan laughing the entire time.


 

The fox landed on a soft mattress with a thump. The room he was in was dark, but as Daniel stalked around him, it quickly filled with flickering candlelight.

Ryan started to remove his shirt, and Daniel glared at him. The fox grinned and moved his hand slowly to the hem of his shirt. As his fingers brushed it, Daniel growled.

‘That won’t work this time,’ Ryan smirked, lifting his shirt slowly.

Suddenly Daniel was on top of him, and his arm was pinned to the bed.

“I’ve waited too long for this moment. I’m going to enjoy it,” the dragon growled, teeth bared.

Ryan felt his heart flutter, in both fear and excitement. But he refused to let it show.

“Shouldn’t we get a condom?” he asked.

“No need. I can’t catch diseases. One of the perks of having been around before time.”

The statement troubled Ryan slightly, but Daniel’s hand on his pants drove all rational thought from his mind.

Daniel took his time now, slowly removing Ryan’s shirt as he ground against the fox. His captive made happy little yips, and the dragon grinned.

He bent over the fox and nipped his ear while sticking a finger into Ryan’s pants.

“Mm-ow!”

The fox wriggled under the dragon, trying to escape. He only succeeded in escaping his pants.

“I thought you were the bottom!”

“I am,” Daniel chuckled evilly. “That doesn’t mean I can’t torture you before you have your way with me.”

The dragon leisurely unclipped the back of his shirt and removed it. The fox reached up to stroke Daniel’s chest, and his hand was knocked aside.

“Tha- that’s not fair…”

“Patience is a virtue…”

Daniel’s pants followed his shirt, and the dragon laid across the fox, sucking on his neck. His hands forced their way under Ryan’s ass, closing round the fox’s tail.

Ryan humped upward desperately, and Daniel backed off. He wanted this to last.

The dragon slowly slid the fox’s underwear down his ass, and Ryan moaned, his dick already leaking.

“You want to help me with mine?” Daniel grinned.

Ryan growled and tore the briefs off Daniel. He was pleased to see that time hadn’t dampened the dragon’s looks one bit. Reaching up, he let his tongue flitter across the dragon’s nipples.

Daniel roared, and flipped over, nearly breaking the bed.

“Now! Do it now!”

“Ah ah ah, we got to lube you up first,” Ryan grinned, back in control.

“Ryan, I swear if you don’t stick your dick in my ass in the next five seconds…”

“So bossy… The sooner you tell me where the lube is-”

“RIGHT THERE!”

The fox looked at where the dragon was pointing and saw a bottle he hadn’t seen before.

“Where-”

A growl from Daniel stopped him mid-sentence.

“Well, look who’s eager to get his hole stretched,” the fox teased as he prepped his dragon.

“Just fuck me!”

Ryan grinned.

“Make. Me.”

He suddenly found himself on his back, Daniel straddling him. The dragon thrust himself upon Ryan’s rod, crying as he impaled himself.

“Dude! Slow down!” Ryan gaped.

The only response he got was a keening wail, as Daniel tried to bury Ryan deeper inside him. Ryan gripped Daniel’s thighs and tried to hold him down. He was building up again, and he knew the dragon wanted to make this last.

“Slow down…”

Daniel whimpered, straining against Ryan. The dragon tensed up around the fox, and Ryan thrust into him again. The dragon had reached the point of no return. Ryan wanted to make sure he wasn’t far behind.

The dragon slumped back against Ryan, and the added weight on his chest took Ryan over the edge.

He panted as he came back down, leaking into his dragon’s ass.

“I missed you,” Daniel murmured, his eyes closing.

“I missed you too. Even if it was only for a day.”


 

Ryan pressed himself further into the warm body in his bed, humming softly. He nuzzled the scaly neck and was rewarded with a quiet humph.

“Sleep well?” Daniel smiled.

“Like a fox who has buried a bone,” Ryan grinned mischievously.

“Well, now that you’re acquainted with the bedroom, would you like to see the rest of the cottage?”

“If it’s as fun as the bedroom was, hell yeah!”

Daniel chuckled, pushing the covers back. A fire appeared in an empty grate in the corner for the room, and Ryan gaped at the flames, as warmth spread through the room.

“I’ll never get used to that…” he muttered.

“Give it time.”

The dragon stood up, and uncovered the fox, gazing wistfully at the bare body on the bed.

“Don’t tell me you want to go again…”

“I’d be lying through my teeth if I said no.”

The fox stood up slowly, teasing the dragon with his body.

“Don’t do that. You already saw what might happen,” Daniel grinned.

Ryan stuck out his tongue and bent to pick up his shirt.

“We don’t need to get dressed. I’m not planning on leaving any time soon, and no one can see us here.”

“Hmm, I feel like if I stay nude, my innocence might be at risk…”

Daniel snorted.

“Don’t pretend to have a single innocent bone left in your body. But if it makes you feel better, wear your clothes.”

Ryan slipped on a pair of pants.

“Okay, where are we heading?”

“Kitchen first. The food here is a little different,” Daniel smiled, taking Ryan’s hand.

“But I’m not hungry…”

“Okay fine. Let’s give you your first view of a new world then.”

Daniel pulled the fox out of the room, and they passed through a door into the frosty air.

Ryan shivered as he looked around. They were standing on the top of a mountain, the cabin behind them a structure made of a strange blue wood.

“Hello!” Ryan yelled, and the mountains around them echoed his call.

The fox grinned, walking toward the edge of the mountain.

“Careful,” Daniel warned.

“Relax, I’m not going to fall,” Ryan grinned, his toes peeking over the edge of the cliff he stood on. “Why do you live on a cliff?”

“Privacy. This isn’t my main residence,” Daniel said. “It’s nice to get away from my fans for a while.”

Ryan turned to his dragon.

“What exactly happened with you?” he asked.

“Let’s get back into the house. You look cold.”

Daniel took his fox’s hand again and pulled him inside.

Copyright © 2019 Cata the Meek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ha - "Patience is a virtue" - then not 30 seconds later Daniel is begging Ryan for everything he needs right then

The isolation of that cabin sounds like it would be nice sometimes

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..