The Science of Gaydar

Interestingly, at the beginning of the article when they showed that picture of the hair whirl, I not only did immediately, correctly identify the counter-clockwise whirl as "gay", I also thought it more "attractive". On the other hand that could have been due to hair colour/style as well *shrug*

I really enjoyed this article! Thank you very much for posting it, Jack :D

I didn't particularly care for that Michael Bailey, and I was furious when I read Sven Bocklandt's "You activate one or the other

Interestingly, at the beginning of the article when they showed that picture of the hair whirl, I not only did immediately, correctly identify the counter-clockwise whirl as "gay", I also thought it more "attractive". On the other hand that could have been due to hair colour/style as well *shrug*

Funny, I did the same thing.

So, this was a good read, thanks for posting.

I really think that it would be terrible if a 'cure' was found. How many parents would try and cure there child if they found out they were gay? Tons would I bet. Ot really is kind of scary to think about. "The government forces all homosexulas to be cured." Wouldn't that be scary? I think I would rather die then be 'cured.' What do you think?

Kurt