[WrathOfMagneto] Tangled Web

Hiya!

I read both chapters and the story is progressing well. You write well! But who is Ben Reilly? (Sory, I don't watch Spiderman much :( )

Waiting for more.

Ieshwar.

hehehe i figured not many people would get that. was kinda counting on that for a cliffhanger. buuut if you really wanna know, look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Reilly

that explains it waaay better than i ever could've, lol.

=]

• 2 weeks later...

I've read both chapters and am looking forward to more. I love the XMen universe but wouldn't have thought about bringing Spiderman into it. I'm looking forward to seeing where it leads.

So Emma Frost has got her meat hooks into Scott Summers? Who's Rachel Summers? Can Emma ans Rachel read each other's mind?

The only things I know about the X-Men is from the movie series.

Is the blue-dude who transports himslf through walls and stuff in this story? I like him.

Yeah, Scott's hot; but he always seems to have a burr up his butt.

So why wouldn't Ben's dad have told him about his 'Uncle' Ben?

The humour's good. Keep it that way! :P

Conner

So Emma Frost has got her meat hooks into Scott Summers? Who's Rachel Summers? Can Emma ans Rachel read each other's mind?

The only things I know about the X-Men is from the movie series.

Is the blue-dude who transports himslf through walls and stuff in this story? I like him.

Yeah, Scott's hot; but he always seems to have a burr up his butt.

The humour's good. Keep it that way! :P

Conner

I'm basing this story as much as possible in the Marvel Comics universe, not the movie universe. I realize it would be easier for a lot of people to understand if I did use the movie universe, but the comics has such a rich history to draw from that it's a lot easier to tell a better story that way.

So Emma Frost has got her meat hooks into Scott Summers?

A few years ago in the X-Men comics, Jean Grey was becoming more and more like the phoenix, and less like the Jean he knew and loved. He eventually started to fall out of love with Jean, and in love with Emma Frost. He never cheated on Jean, but a little later on in the comics she died, and Scott had the choice to end the school and not pursue a relationship with Emma because of his grief over Jean, or continue the school with Emma and continue to live his life.

(They did a comic that showed the consequences of quitting the school, and it was a dark future. So he ended up going with Emma.)

Who's Rachel Summers?

Rachel Summers is Jean and Scott's daughter from another dimension. Hehe, i know that sounds stupid, but this IS comic books we're talking about here.

Can Emma ans Rachel read each other's mind?

Honestly, I really don't know for sure. But, I would guess that because Emma is a very high class psychic she could read Rachel's, but because Rachel is a lower class psychic I don't think she could read Emma's. Rachel does have a small portion of the Phoenix power, so it she might be able to block Emma out. I dunno.

I plan to have "Nightcrawler" in it. I haven't decided if he's going to be a teacher or not yet. Maybe Religious Studies, because he was very religious in the comics. (Even became a priest.)

Hehehe Good things come to those who wait! :D

Thanks for reading! *huggles you*