Hi!

SRV1984

Hey people,

I've been here before, but I forgot what was my username and password or even what email I used when I registered lol. Anyway, I've just found this again through another website so here I am. Again. Sorta. Heh. I've posted a link to a story I'm working on in the section at the bottom of the forum, hope you'll check it out and stuff. Feedback is always welcome. XD

Glad to be here in any case.

It looks like a good place to be.

• Site Administrator

G'day, SRV1984!

This is certainly a good place to be. I have your story on my (unfortunately long) list of things to check out. :) In the meantime, feel free to poke around. Have a look at the Writer's Forum -- there are lots of useful discussion threads there.

Graeme :)

Thanks, Graeme. :)

By the way, you can call me "Cloud", that's the nick I use all the time but it was already taken on here. Probably by myself when I registered long ago lol. But yeah, I shall poke around, as you say.

By the way, you can call me "Cloud", that's the nick I use all the time but it was already taken on here. Probably by myself when I registered long ago lol. But yeah, I shall poke around, as you say.

Hey there Cloud,

Welcome (back) to the wonderful world of GA...lol

There are a lot of resources for budding authors here...being one myself, i can assure you that you'll find a lot to learn and improve upon.

I hope you have a good time here and i wish you luck for your current and future stories.

The BeaStKid

P.S.

I will surely read your story, and as Graeme put it....It's made it to my list of 'to be read' stories. ;)

Welcome! I will look forward to your stories,