In The Flesh...

How do you like the new threads? ::Shows Off And Does A Little Spin::

Yes, I actually have my own avatar and everything now to post here! Thanks (ENTIRELY) to Topaz! Who is still posting faithfully for me on this board, and has been doing such an amazing job at getting everything just right! (Thank you, my lady...::Bows: :)

I hope you guys like it! And I'm still here reading! The topics have started again, and I have some new ideas in the works, but if any of you have ideas on how to keep things 'active' in here, please let me know! I'm always open to suggestions! I always love to see what you guys are thinking. But I didn't really want this board to just be about 'me'! I've got enough ego stroking on the other boards to last me a lifetime! Hehehe! But we could always broaden our topics of conversation in here. So let me know what you think, and let's make this place home.

::Paint and Wallpaper Ready::

Seezya!

Edited by Comsie

Yes, I actually have my own avatar and everything now to post here! Thanks (ENTIRELY) to Topaz! Who is still posting faithfully for me on this board, and has been doing such an amazing job at getting everything just right! (Thank you, my lady...::Bows: :)

I hope you guys like it! And I'm still here reading! The topics have started again, and I have some new ideas in the works, but if any of you have ideas on how to keep things 'active' in here, please let me know! I'm always open to suggestions! I always love to see what you guys are thinking. But I didn't really want this board to just be about 'me'! I've got enough ego stroking on the other boards to last me a lifetime! Hehehe! But we could always broaden our topics of conversation in here. So let me know what you think, and let's make this place home.

Seezya!

Lookin sexy, my gorgeous Combot. :wub:

As for how to get more participation, maybe you could appoint a few people to start some new topics every week? Like, whoever wants to do it should post a few different topics per week, on all kinds of different topics. I've tried doing that before, but didn't get much response. I dunno, maybe it's a dumb idea. Just a thought, lol. :ph34r:

Seezya!

B) ..How in the hell did you just become a "newbe"??????..if you have a fountain of youth formula ..share!!!

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm feeling good in these new threads of mine! ::Grinz::

I don't know how I got back to being a 'newbie', but I'm sure I'll change that in a few weeks! I've got an online reputation to uphold afterall! :)

Thanks for the suggestion dude! Hehehe, "Combot", I don't know why that sounds so cute to me. :P Anyway, I thought about a few ideas that I might try out here. First, how many 'writers' do we have here? I wanna know.

Details to come soon! :)

Thanks for the suggestion dude! Hehehe, "Combot", I don't know why that sounds so cute to me. :P Anyway, I thought about a few ideas that I might try out here. First, how many 'writers' do we have here? I wanna know.

Details to come soon! :)

I throw words at the screen occasionally...

:D

BTW Combot, is being such a sexy beast hard wired into your programming, or is it just a coincidence?

^_~

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..