A good fantasy read, it has quite a bit of sex in it, occasionally gratuitous but never hardcore. That said, it is a good read.

The basic premise is that two demi-god beings are reincarnated every 500 years to act as shepherds for a part of the world (not Earth)

The story tells of two teenagers, born apart but linked by a mysterious mark, chosen by fate for a great task...if they're not first captured by a malignant and terrifying enemy determined to corrupt and destroy them both.

There are several books in a series, still on-going, although the author, Trewin Greenaway, has had an unfortunate real life intrusion that has brought about somewhat of an hiatus of late.

P

• 2 years later...

"Dionis", the fourth and final book of The Cronnex is now available at http://cronnex.com !

It was posted just a few days ago. All four books are available for free download, though they're good enough to be "for fee" or even "dead tree". I highly recommend the story, it is unusually well-written and beautifully published in pdf format.

• 1 year later...

"Dionis", the fourth and final book of The Cronnex is now available at http://cronnex.com !

It was posted just a few days ago. All four books are available for free download, though they're good enough to be "for fee" or even "dead tree". I highly recommend the story, it is unusually well-written and beautifully published in pdf format.

Hi there,

I'm hoping you can help me. I'm trying to get the pdf's for The Cronnex series but all the links I've tried are not working. Do you have the pdf's you could send me if I give you my email address?

Thanks

• Fingers Crossed 1