Smoking or not smoking

old bob

A survey about smoking  

56 members have voted

1. 1. And you, what do you think about smoking ?

• I don't and will never smoke
    • I smoke cigarettes and will try to stop
    • I tried to stop smoking but I couldn't
    • I don't smoke but would like to try smoking pipe
    • I hate to be in the same room with smokers
    • I have quit smoking, years ago!
    • I smoke and I don't want to quit

smoking is so cool. Its like the only thing in this world that makes me as cool as i am. i just saw brad pitt smoke on this movie i watched halfway through, and now hes my sole reason for smoking. Im so kool,

HEY EVERYONE!!! WATCH ME BE COOL AND GO OUTSIDE FOR A SMOKE!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smoking is so cool. Its like the only thing in this world that makes me as cool as i am. i just saw brad pitt smoke on this movie i watched halfway through, and now hes my sole reason for smoking. Im so kool,

HEY EVERYONE!!! WATCH ME BE COOL AND GO OUTSIDE FOR A SMOKE!!

B) ....Thanks! Did I mention I quit today?

Even if you're under 19 and smoke, not being able to see the product is not going to deter you because you know exactly what is in the drawers and will somehow get your hands on it weather you can see it or not. Plus, the top drawer is so high up I can barley see into it, which really annoys me.

Well, I think there's some sense to it. I'm not even going to discuss the age thing, but the general rule of thumb: "out of sight, out of mind" seems to apply here. If they're simply trying to reduce the amount that people smoke keeping the cigs out of sight makes sense. YES, people know they're there, but they're only going to ask for them and seek them out if they already want them (which is fine of course), but if they're simply checking out or walking through the aisle they're not going to stop and say "well you know, I think I'll grab a pack of cigarettes".

:( ..............Just quit today, actually 13 hrs ago

Woo HOOO! I'm proud of you! Good Luck!!! :2thumbs::great:

Keep us posted about your success! :D