Kangaroo on the loose...

JSmith

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...n1.36c54bd.html

I saw that article and couldn't help but laugh. I live about 20 minutes from Lewisville and my friend Jane lives about 3 blocks over from where this happened. I'm just waiting to see this on the news and have someones home video sent in showing cops trying to arrest a kangaroo... in Texas :rolleyes:

• Site Administrator

It sounds like the officer was lucky.

Cornering a kangaroo isn't a smart thing to do. They are easily panicked and if they decide to attack, they roll back on their tail and rake with their hind paws -- causing a LOT of damage.

My impression is that somehow the officer got behind the kangaroo -- the only safe way to approach it.

It sounds like the officer was lucky.

Cornering a kangaroo isn't a smart thing to do. They are easily panicked and if they decide to attack, they roll back on their tail and rake with their hind paws -- causing a LOT of damage.

My impression is that somehow the officer got behind the kangaroo -- the only safe way to approach it.

B) ............At least it wasn't a rampaging goat like the one we had here yesterday!!

LOL!

Ok, I just have to say, This guy's ranch/farm license should be revoked permanently. A Strong Gust Of Wind blew the gate open!?!?!? --Tim just shakes his head for a moment here--

Hey now, a strong gust of wind nearly blew me into the lake yesterday! That's why I took the shuttle to and from class today :P

• 2 weeks later...