I'm going to spain.

:great::lmao::2thumbs::D:P :king: :lol: I just got word that Ive been accepted to study in spain. I am so happy and I get to spend the whole summer and the rest of this semester there. Whoo hoo. I leave in two weeks.

OMG :lmao: That's amazing! I've always wanted to go there. A friend of mine did a while ago and thought it was fantastic. I've been to France, Morocco, England, Portugal, Italy, and Argentina, so it's kinda weird that I've never been to Spain.

I've always wanted to go to Prague.

Thanks guys nine more days and I'm gone. My friends didn't really take it as happily but They know this is good for me and they wish me luck. I'm actually going early as my classes start in the summer.

The sad part is that I probably wont be around as much but rest assured I'll be back and I hope to see lot's of new people here aswell as you guys.

Thanks Green :2thumbs::funny::great: :king: