Hawaii Warriors vs. Georgia Bulldogs 2008 Sugar Bowl

Meeko

• Site Administrator

Ummm... what sport is this? I'm guessing gridiron (American rules football)....

If so, I'll give a cheer for Hawaii -- you're a bit close than Georgia :P

Ummm... what sport is this? I'm guessing gridiron (American rules football)....

If so, I'll give a cheer for Hawaii -- you're a bit close than Georgia :P

It's Football =P

It's Football =P

Mmm...no, tis' a massacre. And I shall shed no tears for the horrendous ass whoopin' that will be received by Hawaii.

Georgia Boy from all 3 As (Athens, Atlanta, Auburn)!!!

SEC all the way, but only cuz ya'll can't touch this. Unless you're Michigan and you were in the Rose Bowl, in which case you can die.

Anywho, you can keep on hopin', but I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

(I chose a really good time to start gambling)

Sports!.. lol.. Sorry LC, but the Bulldogs kinda won didn't they? :P Since I live in SEC country, I tend to like the Conference.. and I'm a HUGE sports fan.. probably makes me manish, but eh... sports are grand. I'm glad though, that Hawaii got to play during one of the major bowls, I just wanted them to show themselves a bit better, but one team does have to lose.. at the end of the day don't they?

41-10... :lol:

Krista

Mmm...no, tis' a massacre. And I shall shed no tears for the horrendous ass whoopin' that will be received by Hawaii.

Georgia Boy from all 3 As (Athens, Atlanta, Auburn)!!!

SEC all the way, but only cuz ya'll can't touch this. Unless you're Michigan and you were in the Rose Bowl, in which case you can die.

Anywho, you can keep on hopin', but I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

(I chose a really good time to start gambling)

Did someone mention Michigan? Go Blue! Was that a Heisman winner sitting on the losing side of a bowl game yesterday? Oh yes, it was! :D

Did someone mention Michigan? Go Blue! Was that a Heisman winner sitting on the losing side of a bowl game yesterday? Oh yes, it was! :D

Hehe yeah Hawaii did awful last night just awful...

Don't count on an SEC team to be a pushover in a bowl game.

Even poor ole Mississippi State won their bowl game... granted, it was the Tidy Bowl.

You're right Florida wasn't a pushover in their bowl game against Michigan, we appreciate the effort. :worship:

You're right Florida wasn't a pushover in their bowl game against Michigan, we appreciate the effort. :worship:

But Georgia did a fantastic job, I got to really hand it to them they played a great game. But like you said Krista the fact that we even made it to the Sugar Bowl was good for us, now lets just hope next time we do better haha.