What a Match!

BeaStKid

All I told ya, scoopny was that, I've heard/read at more than one time that Rafa was.... ummm, impressive. Whereas, in reality, he's quite "normal"

Maybe you could tell the rest of us where you read about Rafa like that? I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing that website. :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could tell the rest of us where you read about Rafa like that? I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing that website. :lol:

well, don't remember where I first read that,, but I know what I've overheard some women saying that.

:blink: :wacko: and they say that women aren't size queen.

Me, size queen?!?!? surely you must be joking, specially you, scoopny, :o , LOL, (we all understand here that's it's a joke on scoopny and not a comment based on fact) :P

SIZE QUEEN

That was the biggest size available here at GA!! :P:P

:off: ......... B) .......By the way? what was the topic :wacko:

As always with most GA threads, the topic of discussion was ended in page 1.... :P:P

exactly,, usually if you want the real topic,, go read the first page,, or if it,s a really great topic the first 2. After those real answer discussion falls in dismay as postwhores takes the chance to boost their post count by teasing online friends :P:D , don't you think beastkid?? :P

exactly,, usually if you want the real topic,, go read the first page,, or if it,s a really great topic the first 2. After those real answer discussion falls in dismay as postwhores takes the chance to boost their post count by teasing online friends :P:D , don't you think beastkid?? :P

:P .....11 BK

Me, size queen?!?!? surely you must be joking, specially you, scoopny, :o , LOL, (we all understand here that's it's a joke on scoopny and not a comment based on fact) :P

:o You biatch. :P And for the record. I'm not a size queen either. :P

Edited by scoopny

Exactly...but they don't do it to increase their post count, me thinks. :)

You guys are posting fast and furious. Shouldn't you be out getting your textbooks Frenchcanadian? :P

Oh scoopny, you'll learn quickly enough that sometimes here, you snooze you loose. Tho you're right,,, I must watch myself if I don't want to end up top poster of the day. :unsure:

textbooks?? they're gonna be there tomorrow no? B):mellow:

You guys are posting fast and furious. Shouldn't you be out getting your textbooks Frenchcanadian? :P

This is nothing... I remember once, I was having a heated discussion with CJ about something in his forum. I could barely keep up with his pace. (Though that may have been due to the lack of a flood control on him) :)

Edit: to reply to Sacha's post

You are already the top poster for today...miles ahead of the one coming second ---> Benji