What a Match!

BeaStKid

Oh scoopny, you'll learn quickly enough that sometimes here, you snooze you loose. Tho you're right,,, I must watch myself if I don't want to end up top poster of the day. :unsure:

textbooks?? they're gonna be there tomorrow no? B):mellow:

Haha you better get them tomorrow. Or else, heh.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though this isn't actually relevant to the topic, it's still tennis related, what are peoples opinions on Tommy Haas? Probably my favourite tennis player, and not just because of his looks :wub:B)

Even though this isn't actually relevant to the topic, it's still tennis related, what are peoples opinions on Tommy Haas? Probably my favourite tennis player, and not just because of his looks :wub:B)

:whistle: ...............AHHHH! BK you have a better knowledge in this game than I.

He's...dang! He's hot!!

P.S

A pretty good player as well... :)

You are already the top poster for today...miles ahead of the one coming second ---> Benji

LOL maybe but the day ain't over yet,, and he someone can always beats me at the finish line.

Edit to zapp post : Tommy Haas is certainly one of the good player out there,

If we continue to tease Frenchcanadian, he'll have no choice but to continue posting. He can't resist.

Dang! We're having two simultaneous discussions!! That is the first time I've seen something like this happening here!! :P