Darkfall

iomfats.org has begun to post Grasshopper's latest tale, "Darkfall" at http://iomfats.org/storyshelf/hosted/grasshopper/ (and scroll down). If you've read Grasshopper before, you know the writing is amazing. If you haven't encountered Grasshopper before, go read!

--Rigel

B) .......Very well written story!!! Dark, disturbing, had me on the edge waiting for the explosion to occur.

Edited by Benji
  • 2 months later...

Ok, I am in a major need of a nap- I am very tired. I just read the entire story in one shot, every single word, since around 11 this morning and it's 5:30 and I haven't eaten or drank anything.

It was just so riveting. This story had everything- a love story, family connections, betrayal, umm what else? Oh thriller/mystery about his mother and his father, the pit, and supernatural forces. I got chills. Loved it so much.

Will definitely read more stuff when my eyes recover--like tonight. :D