Scandalous

That was an incredible chapter, Com! The emotional intensity was just unbelievable.

No doubt, there are Dylan's out there, and they act with no accountability whatsoever. This should prove to be a fascinating read.

Conner

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you soooo much for the post Conner! (Hehehe, I LOVE that name! I've gotta use it in a story somewhere soon!)

I'm glad that you liked the first chapter of "Scandalous"! There is more to come, and you'll definitely see how things build up to what happened that night in the rain! The second chapter will flashback to the beginning, and you'll see a side of our main character that I'm hoping people will both admire and despise at the same time! Hehehe! I LOVE to write unlikeable characters! They can be so much fun sometimes! :)

Thanks again man! And I'll be sure to make the next one worth the attention! Seezya then!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..