Coffee or tea?

S.L. Lewis

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I find you loveable. But then again, that may be the iced tea in my water bottle....

Could it be the peanut butter in your chocolate? Or the chocolate in your peanut butter?

Either one would go great with coffee.

See, I can also get back on-topic. :P

Edited by GaryInMiami

I think this forum thread has activated my coffee addiction. Find myself getting a cup every single day before class. Now it seems I need it.

Thanks a lot, guys! :D

I'm running broke and I'm having sleep problems! I'm staying up into the wee hours of the morning watching reruns of Friends, Will and Grace, and George Lopez

I'm running broke and I'm having sleep problems! I'm staying up into the wee hours of the morning watching reruns of Friends, Will and Grace, and George Lopez

Try watching something boring like CNN or Fox. You'll be :sleep: in no time at all. :D

Could it be the peanut butter in your chocolate? Or the chocolate in your peanut butter?

Either one would go great with coffee.

See, I can also get back on-topic. :P

So I see. You can get back on topic. And it's the peanut butter in my chocolate dear. ;) And it does go great with my coffee.

I think this forum thread has activated my coffee addiction. Find myself getting a cup every single day before class. Now it seems I need it.

Thanks a lot, guys! :D

*cackles* My job here is done...well, almost done. *cackles again*

Try watching something boring like CNN or Fox. You'll be :sleep: in no time at all. :D

Watch the history channel when they go over Hitler and his reign of terror. It'll put you to sleep. It's about to do that to me.

So I see. You can get back on topic. And it's the peanut butter in my chocolate dear. ;) And it does go great with my coffee.

*cackles* My job here is done...well, almost done. *cackles again*

Watch the history channel when they go over Hitler and his reign of terror. It'll put you to sleep. It's about to do that to me.

Mmm, peanut butter and chocolate. Yummy...must go find something peanut buttery/chocolately to eat now.....

HAHAHHAHAA. I'd love to watch the history segment on Hitler and his reign of terror. Actually, I'd rather read about it. I could read and read and read about that. WW2 is one of my favorite time periods in history. Btw, I'm a history major, and I completely understand that it's not for everyone. :D

Mmm, peanut butter and chocolate. Yummy...must go find something peanut buttery/chocolately to eat now.....

HAHAHHAHAA. I'd love to watch the history segment on Hitler and his reign of terror. Actually, I'd rather read about it. I could read and read and read about that. WW2 is one of my favorite time periods in history. Btw, I'm a history major, and I completely understand that it's not for everyone. :D

Ooh, we have somethings in common then. PB and Chocolate. And WW2. I have a huge library full of non-fiction books on WW2.

ADDED: And a history major too. You might turn this gay guy str8. :P

Edited by GaryInMiami

Yums. Now I want some!! Dang it! Wheres my cash?

I enjoy watching things about hitler, but this stuff is drier then dust half the time. I'm a history minor but a forensics major.

I want one of those coffee shakes. Those are so yummy. I also like adding Bailey's to coffee. It's so delicious. :P

I love adding Baileys to my coffees. Especially the mint or caramel Bailey's that are a pain to find if you don't know where to look.

I enjoy watching things about hitler, but this stuff is drier then dust half the time. I'm a history minor but a forensics major.

I love adding Baileys to my coffees. Especially the mint or caramel Bailey's that are a pain to find if you don't know where to look.

Most of the stuff on History Channel about WW2 is boring as hell. It'll put me to sleep every time. The kinds of books I like to read are the ones that try to get into the minds of the major players in WW2. What Stalin Knew: The Enigma of Barbarossa was fascinating! Took forever to read but I learned so much I didn't know before.

Oh, Stalin liked coffee. There, back on topic; for now anyway. :D

Edited by GaryInMiami

I want to try the mint and Caramel. I bet they're so yummy.

Ooh, we have somethings in common then. PB and Chocolate. And WW2. I have a huge library full of non-fiction books on WW2.

ADDED: And a history major too. You might turn this gay guy str8. :P

LOL! Wow! Possessing the power to turn a gay guy straight. Go me! :lol: I just like to torture myself with endless readings and paper-writing. And my Mom said I might not cut it as an English major, but that's another story. My Mom is a fan of the "tough love."

Forensics major! That's so cool! I like the show "Bones" and she's a forensic anthropologist and is just so smart and everything. Man, that's so awesome. What kind of classes do you take? (going way off topic, I know!)

Most of the stuff on History Channel about WW2 is boring as hell. It'll put me to sleep every time. The kinds of books I like to read are the ones that try to get into the minds of the major players in WW2. What Stalin Knew: The Enigma of Barbarossa was fascinating! Took forever to read but I learned so much I didn't know before.

Oh, Stalin liked coffee. There, back on topic; for now anyway. :D

I have several books on true tales of Holocaust survivors. Emotional.

Oh yeah, do you happen to know how the "man of steel" took his coffee?

LOL! Wow! Possessing the power to turn a gay guy straight. Go me! :lol: I just like to torture myself with endless readings and paper-writing. And my Mom said I might not cut it as an English major, but that's another story. My Mom is a fan of the "tough love."

Well, I might be easier to turn actually, especially if my suspicions are correct. :wub: Sorry, I know we're :off::P Okies, I think I need to find out if there's any coffee left.

At gunpoint?

No, you're supposed to tell me how he took his coffee! Don't they have those fun facts somwhere? I'm going to search online.

Maybe he likes it a specific way. Imagine there was some sort of historical cafe where the drinks are made according to how these historical figures like them: "I'll have the Stalin, a large cup, no whip." :D

No, you're supposed to tell me how he took his coffee! Don't they have those fun facts somwhere? I'm going to search online.

I wonder if he'd drink coffee even at gunpoint. Too much pride.

No, I meant he'd point a gun at someone and demand coffee. I'll bet my father would know the answer to your question but he seems to be out right now. I tried tickling Ms. Google but couldn't find anything definitive.

Dad just got home. He doesn't know how Stalin preferred his coffee. He does know Stalin was a big tea drinker.

Don't get me started on Stalin. :wacko: Anyway, I definitely like my coffee with cream and sugar. :D

Dad just got home. He doesn't know how Stalin preferred his coffee. He does know Stalin was a big tea drinker.

Ahh, ok back to coffee or tea.

Well good for Stalin; tea is good for you!

My Mom wants to make a giant pot of tea every morning, so I'll be chugging that very soon.

I used to really like strong tea, like, vomiting strong. In high school, I think I had the perception that the more leaves I used, the more awake I'd be in class.

I want to try the mint and Caramel. I bet they're so yummy.

Try mixing the mint with a chocolate coffee and the caramel with hazelnut coffee. Yums.

Forensics major! That's so cool! I like the show "Bones" and she's a forensic anthropologist and is just so smart and everything. Man, that's so awesome. What kind of classes do you take? (going way off topic, I know!)

It's alright. Right now, I'm trying hard to get back into my classes. I'm going to have to take some major chemistry and antonomy classes. Funs, really. I'm contiplating changing my major to teaching college or high school though.

We'll just have to see eventually.

And gary about those bottles that's not exactly true, there is new technologies, where they use different corn, to make the bottles, very eco friendly.

Although it's not every water bottle or bottle in general can only make so much, plus they are using corn, to make the plastic like, containers for food etc.

Tap water, eh not very tasty, I usally just drink from the refrigerator, and fill the coffee type bottle with ice :P

I will drink the vitamin flavor water, I really like them as well :D

Edited by Drewbie

And gary about those bottles that's not exactly true, there is new technologies, where they use different corn, to make the bottles, very eco friendly.

Cool. Thanks for the info. :)

I'd actually buy the small bottles if I could get those. I'll have to ask my water company about them.

I actually don't really drink any, I'm more of a hot chocolate guy,,, but to answer the question,, coffee it it,, with vanilla cream.

And I'd say...

"A large double-double* please" at that Timmy Hortons place in the Hall Building. I drink coffee every day at school. :P

Only true Canadians would know what "double-double" means.