Coffee or tea?

S.L. Lewis

And I'd say...

"A large double-double* please" at that Timmy Hortons place in the Hall Building. I drink coffee every day at school. :P

Only true Canadians would know what "double-double" means.

I like my daily cup as well. OMG... the other day I had some coffee-flavored Jelly Bellies. They were so scrumptious.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly Bellies are good. Never tried the coffee ones. Never even seen them. Will have to look cause they sound yummy.

They are. It's not often that I like coffee flavored candies, but these are so good.

They are. It's not often that I like coffee flavored candies, but these are so good.

I'm not usually much for coffee flavored candies either. But these might be an exception.

It's actually very tasty. The ginger balances out the sweetness of the peach. I like it.

Good morning. It's just that I don't like ginger. Peach tea sounds like something I might like. I like my tea really sweet. It's a southern thing. There should be enough sugar in it to give you instant diabetes. ;)

Good morning. It's just that I don't like ginger. Peach tea sounds like something I might like. I like my tea really sweet. It's a southern thing. There should be enough sugar in it to give you instant diabetes. ;)

Sweet tea, yummy!

I drink tea iced, any kind, sweet, peach, rapsberry, just straight up tea.

I drink hot earl grey.

No coffee, I did drink it at one point, but I never really liked it. So I gave it up, and I spend less money at school. :)

So, double-double. That is like, two cream two sugar?

Sweet tea, yummy!

I drink tea iced, any kind, sweet, peach, rapsberry, just straight up tea.

I drink hot earl grey.

Yep, good old sweet tea. Gotta love it. I also like all the other teas you mentioned. Well except peach. I've never tried it but it does sound yummy.

Yep, good old sweet tea. Gotta love it. I also like all the other teas you mentioned. Well except peach. I've never tried it but it does sound yummy.

I love peach tea and raspberry tea. They're scrumptious. :2thumbs:

*snickers* I like my flavored teas very sweet. I make it by using 6 bags of herbal tea, 8 bags of regular tea and about half a gallon of water. Make the tea, let it cool, add another 1/2 gallon of water, add sugar to taste and yums.

And if you ever try peach tea, don't buy the powdered stuff. It doesn't let you set the sweetness level you want. Buy the tea bags. I suggest either Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea or Statsh Premium Peach tea. Both are a bit on the expensive side, but you get about 20 bags for the Bigelow and 18 bags for the Stash and they are the best in flavor and natural sweetness.

Listen to me, a tea conissour...or however you spell the word.

*snickers* I like my flavored teas very sweet. I make it by using 6 bags of herbal tea, 8 bags of regular tea and about half a gallon of water. Make the tea, let it cool, add another 1/2 gallon of water, add sugar to taste and yums.

And if you ever try peach tea, don't buy the powdered stuff. It doesn't let you set the sweetness level you want. Buy the tea bags. I suggest either Bigelow Perfect Peach Herb Tea or Statsh Premium Peach tea. Both are a bit on the expensive side, but you get about 20 bags for the Bigelow and 18 bags for the Stash and they are the best in flavor and natural sweetness.

Listen to me, a tea conissour...or however you spell the word.

It's connoisseur, and don't worry about it. I don't mind paying a lot if it's really good. My coffee costs a lot compared to most espresso beans but it's worth every penny. I'll look for the peach tea next time I'm at the supermarket. Thanks. :)

It's connoisseur, and don't worry about it. I don't mind paying a lot if it's really good. My coffee costs a lot compared to most espresso beans but it's worth every penny. I'll look for the peach tea next time I'm at the supermarket. Thanks. :)

Eh, it's no problem. I have other teas that I happen to like if you ever want a list of teas to try. They are mostly Bigelow and stash, but they are good, if a bit odd in taste.

Eh, it's no problem. I have other teas that I happen to like if you ever want a list of teas to try. They are mostly Bigelow and stash, but they are good, if a bit odd in taste.

I've tried Bigelow and didn't like it. What is stash?

I've tried Bigelow and didn't like it. What is stash?

Stash is a tea brand. They have many different types of teas. I prefer their teas even if they are like 4 something for 18 tea bags. Maybe more.

Anyways, I like their various teas.

Stash is a tea brand. They have many different types of teas. I prefer their teas even if they are like 4 something for 18 tea bags. Maybe more.

Thanks. They do have quite a selection. I just ordered a 3-pack of Summer Blend Ice Tea. Seemed rather inexpensive.

I'll have to check it out. I'm always looking for something new to try. :D

I'll have to check it out. I'm always looking for something new to try. :D

A friend of mine just turned me on to, Lavazza Grand Espresso Coffee Beans. The chocolate undertones to the finished product make it well worth the price.

A friend of mine just turned me on to, Lavazza Grand Espresso Coffee Beans. The chocolate undertones to the finished product make it well worth the price.

That would be really good. I should try them too. I love coffee. I used to hate it. I think cappuccino was my stepping stone so to speak.

That would be really good. I should try them too. I love coffee. I used to hate it. I think cappuccino was my stepping stone so to speak.

It costs about US$12.00 per pound, and is only sold by the case; six 2.2 pound bags per case. :blink:

Thanks. They do have quite a selection. I just ordered a 3-pack of Summer Blend Ice Tea. Seemed rather inexpensive.

I know, don't they? I love their tea. And the summer blend is actually very nice. I find that if you do buy from the site it's more inexpensive then buying from the store, but I still prefer to buy from the store since I don't want 6 boxes of one tea.

I know, don't they? I love their tea. And the summer blend is actually very nice. I find that if you do buy from the site it's more inexpensive then buying from the store, but I still prefer to buy from the store since I don't want 6 boxes of one tea.

B) ..............Hello Rose, this is definately the start of iced tea season

B) ..............Hello Rose, this is definately the start of iced tea season

Hello, Benjji. And yes, this is definately the start of iced tea season. I'm going to end up going through my boxes of tea for the season again. First up, orange spice!