Thank you to everyone involved with the Fall Anthology

Graeme

• Site Administrator

I would like to thank all the authors who have contributed to the 2008 Fall Anthology. The theme was Ghosts and they've done a great job of producing a wide variety of interpretations. :worship: I also found it quite educational, as I learnt of the different quirks and characteristics of ghosts. :P

I would also like to thank all the editors and early readers. They have an important role to play in the process of producing such great entertainment, and they shouldn't be forgotten. They've all contributed to the great end results that we can now all enjoy.

To Steph who has managed the technical tasks, Kevin (AFriendlyFace) and Tim (Tiger) who not only put in entries, but sat down and produced reviews for the stories, my most heartfelt thanks. :wub:

I've enjoyed reading all of the stories and I'm sure you all will, too. :2thumbs:

Graeme

GA Anthology Coordinator :wizard:

This is a really awesome batch of stories! :D

I'm very grateful to all the authors and editors who contributed, and especially to Graeme (who I should add also produced a story, and a top-notch one at that ;) ) and Steph for their hard work. It was also a pleasure doing reviews with Tim :)

To the readers, thank you very much for reading and giving us all a reason to write! :worship:

LOL, now go read everyone!

I would like to thank all the authors, beta readers, and editors. If not for you, the anthology would not be possible. Of course, we couldn't do it with you, Graeme. There's also a goat of a mentor we should thank as well. He trained Graeme well!