cheaters?

Guest GC774

Guest GC774

Hey everyone im new here, and was just wondering i think my bf is cheating on me, but im not really sure b/c he does work alot considering his job and all, but lately its been like a 24 hr job, he is never home, doesnt want to talk to me, let me kno what u guys think plz respond...thanks

Hey everyone im new here, and was just wondering i think my bf is cheating on me, but im not really sure b/c he does work alot considering his job and all, but lately its been like a 24 hr job, he is never home, doesnt want to talk to me, let me kno what u guys think plz respond...thanks

Are you having sex as much as you did?

If you put aside your fear of the truth, you already know. You know if you are being neurotic or apologist. We all look at the information you give and come up with the same conclusion, the conclusion that you fear. We can try to get more information to see if we can find the 'proof' that you seem to need, but it is all there. Talking to a private investigator friend of mine, he said he has never had a domestic case where the 'suspect' wasn't doing something. He is thankful that people are such sheep that they won't trust what they already know until they have 'proof'.

Bottom line, you have to trust your instincts, you gut feeling. All the proof you need that something is wrong is the loss of intimacy you feel. Forget about the cheating part for a minute. Is the intimacy gone? Do you have the same connection? You can confront him with you feelings and concerncs, but you will most likely be dismissed and made to feel guilty. Gay, str8, or bi, that is the power men use. You can see him getting (or giving) a BJ in the middle of downtown at lunch time and when you confront him, he will deny it and make you the 'bad guy' for not trusting him. It happens to women day in and day out, just 'cause you are a guy it doesn't make him different.

At 16, this is overwhelmingly painful, hell at 40 it is overwhelmingly painful, but when you get older it just mixes with the other pain.

Accusing him of cheating will get you nowhere. Discussing you concerns about the loss of time and intimacy because of the job should go somewhere if he has any real interest in you. At 16, you can't expect this relationship to be IT, i'm not saying it isn't, but don't expect it to be. Regardless of if it is his job or another person, you are not getting what you want/need. There is nothing wrong with demanding what you want/need and finding a compromise you can be happy with. If he can't compromise, you have your answer. Regardless of what the other 'thing' is, if is more important than you, the relationship has no future regardless of the past. In reality, cheating on you with his job is no different than cheating on you with another person, except for the health risk you place yourself at if he is cheating with another person.

I've blathered on too much to maintain my image, so I'll have to stop here.

Future Emperor Snow of the house of Dog