[GhostRyder] The closest thing you'll find to Kombat Kids

I suppose my decision to carry a gun was partly impacted by Kombat Kids, among other things... Anyway, recently there was an article of me and a group I am associated with, the Pink Pistols.

http://www.southernvoice.com/2008/12-19/ne...alnews/9577.cfm

I bought my first gun when I turned 21... Now I'm 22... I suppose I'm the closest legal thing to a Kombat Kid, hand gun wise...

Brax

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose my decision to carry a gun was partly impacted by Kombat Kids, among other things...

I bought my first gun when I turned 21... Now I'm 22... I suppose I'm the closest legal thing to a Kombat Kid, hand gun wise...

Brax

I fully agree with you, and I'm not the only one. I remember a discussion we had with CJames, who is also a weapon's friend, for his own self-defense.

We, in Switzerland, have a special situation. Every soldier keeps his rifle at home and every officer keeps his own gun at home. We have today a lot of discussions about the ammunitions, which we also keep at home. Some politicians and their followers want at least take the ammunitions away and store them in military armouries. As a former officer, I still have my gun (The SIG P210, Swiss Army designation Pistole 49. Its a 9x19mm Parabellum). I know I dont have or had any use of it since I left the army, but I still am proud to have it at home. So I can understand the pride of the "pink pistols".

BTW, the last chapter of "Kombat Kids" is almost forgotten ! :( .When will the next one come ?

Old bob :rolleyes: