Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Hmmm... I wonder

Well... I was watching an old school movie... Dr. Stangelove then it hit me

CJames loves nukes. Eric loves tequila... and what do you think the combo of the two would be? So I did the math

A Tequilad Eric + Nukes =

Eric

Dr. Strangelove, which was also called "How I learned to stop worrying and love The Bomb", is one of my all-time favorite movies. Perhaps my favorite movie ever. Thanks for posting this, Eric!!

of that famous scene. It's perfect, right down to the names on the bombs... :lol:

If anyone hasn't seen the movie, I HIGHLY recommend seeing it. It is, IMHO quite possibly the best movie ever made.

If anyone hasn't seen the movie, I HIGHLY recommend seeing it. It is, IMHO quite possibly the best movie ever made.

Hence the Let The Music Play apex?

(It's tough to choose among Stanley Kubrick's films for a "best movie ever made". He's got quite a few that can run for the title)

Hence the Let The Music Play apex?

(It's tough to choose among Stanley Kubrick's films for a "best movie ever made". He's got quite a few that can run for the title)

But Dr. Strangelove, IMHO, is probably the best of a fantastic bunch. It's my favorite anyway... but maybe it's just becuase I'm soft-hearted and love a happy ending. :wub:

:nuke: :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..