I can not believe he is gone from my online life. Comsy was/is the coolest. It is because of him that I ever got interested in this genre. Whenever he responded to an email he was so personal and real.

All I can hope is that all his demons leave and his dreams ALL come true.

We will miss him, but respect his need for space.

Love Always to Comicality,

Lore

I've heard people talking about the study that mapped a high school "sex chain." It surveyed direct sexual contact, and showed how one student's direct sexual experience could be linked indirectly to hundreds of other people/partners.

To use that analogy, I was wondering about the "chain" from Comicality. As I will readily admit, he is not my favorite author, though I do (or did at one point) like many of his stories. But putting my own tastes aside, I think Com has left a very important legacy to authors and readers alike - and I was trying to fathom just how many people he has touched with his writing.

I think if we made a "chain" linking all the authors who were inspired or helped by Comicality in some way, all the readers who had direct contact with Com's work (whether they wrote him or not), and all the readers who then have linked with those inspired other writers...we'd probably connect the entire online gay erotic fiction world and quite possibly beyond.

I know I'd easily put myself down on the list.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..