Threeway Relationships

Razor

• 3 months later...

I think it would really depend on the circumstances and the people involved, it's certainly not something I could ever see myself getting into. I'd like any partner of mine to myself; I don't share with anyone, period.

If you get three or more individuals, who are devoid of jealously and are sexually open, then I don't see any reason why it couldn't work. As long as it works for them, then who are we to criticise.

• Like 1

I think it would really depend on the circumstances and the people involved, it's certainly not something I could ever see myself getting into. I'd like any partner of mine to myself; I don't share with anyone, period.

If you get three or more individuals, who are devoid of jealously and are sexually open, then I don't see any reason why it couldn't work. As long as it works for them, then who are we to criticise.

You're destroying my fantasy with you and Galahad. :angry:

I think it's possible but very difficult and requires absolute honesty which is hard to achieve and maintain.

I have known three situations of the kind and of those three only one was truly working. In the other two, one of the parties was desperately unhappy but holding on becuase they loved one of the others too much to be able to risk losing them by telling them how uncomfortable they were.

In all three situations the relationships became extremely strained and in all but the one which is fairly new and still working as far as I know it ended in everyone splitting not only as partners but as friends.

I think that the people involved have to be very strong in themselves and each other and have to be able to be completely open and honest. That isn't to say it can't work.

It's not for me.