Nicknames

Prince Duchess

So last nite me and my little sister and her girlfriends were having a discussion about nicknames like when you have too many...which ones are outrageous and the reasons why you have them.

So...I was wondering what do you guys think about nicknames and what is or are yours?

My personal nicknames are:

Tink...Duchess...Pope...Prince...LeJohn

Hummm, Let's see.....

While in NJ and now the husband call me Sandi

In Fl I was known as Puertorrican Rednec

Sister calls me Sandrits

Mom & Dad have ALWAYS called Sandrita

From other people:

Sari

Sandri-la

Taz (Ummmm, Don't ask, well, you can imagine why... LOL)

As long as the nickname is not offensive and you are ok with it, why not...

Well, to save myself some embarrassment here, there is no way in hell I'm putting down what some of my guys have called me, pre break up of course! :lol: Some of the names after I couldn't put here for sheer decency.

Angel & Moonster...long story. :lmao:

• Site Administrator

Sorry, but I'm not telling. That's not because of embarrassment or because they are too racy (that couldn't be further from the truth), but simply because they are unusual enough that they would uniquely identify me. I think I would have to be only Graeme in Melbourne with those particular nicknames.

Tomcat

Avoid veterinarians at all cost- even if they have tuna and/or shrimp. They have evil plans.

My own nicknames have been Beast, Viking, Bear and Misha.

Beast dates back to early teens. My circle of friends were X-men fans and gave each other names for the X-men that we were most like.

Misha was a pet name by a Russian guy I dated for a while at Oak Ridge. Difficult relationship. He broke into Russian during sex and I was never sure if that was good or bad.

Viking is something they called me in college- large angry blond guy, go figure.

Bear is fairly recent in origin and refers to size and temperment.