Okay, so I heard about MTV's new gay channel, Logo, and lo and behold, I recently discovered that I get it now. They have Graham Norton on now, which I could only see in th estates during its brief stint on Comedy Central before, so that thrills me. I also saw some ads for the shows they have on. Mostly gay themed movies and whatnot, as well as a gay travel show that visits major cities' gay scenes, which looks interesting, and some show like Queer Eye except without any straight people. So, does anybody else have any thoughts on our new media representation?

OK- it's good that us gay folk have a media presence. I just wish that consisted of a little more substance than obscure made for TV movies and stereotypical fluffy stuff.

If they are in need of some good dramatic stories to make into movies and shows, the story archive is loaded with them.

I would prefur the "gay media face" be like the Advocate's Future Gay Leaders (link to article) rather than a Harvey Fierstein's Torch Song Trilogy (Link).

Not that it's a bad movie. It's just severly dated.