Sneeze Fetish

Aeroplane

LOL that was kind of dumb! What do I say when I sneeze? AAHHHH SHIT!!! or OOOHHHH F*ck!!! Especially if it takes me by surprise... I need to be prepared before a sneeze attack or else! (I'll leave to imagination!LOL)

:lol:

That's just weird, I mean what's the attraction??? *shudders*

No idea! :D

Personally, a sneeze is just something you do.. its not attractive. Can be quite disgusting if there is splatter. Lol.

Whatttt theee hellllll.............................. blink.gif

That's so strange. I think I'm a little disturbed. I just sneeze and hold up my hand mid-sentence.... ph34r.gif

-Marco-Fish.

Oh! They'd love you, interrupted sentences were one of the things which they seem to like. :D

Sneeze in public somewhere! :P

well, people have foot fetish and finger fetishes, so why not sneeze fetishes...

Hey! LOL, maybe it's just because I personally have mild forms of those first two mentioned fetishes, but I don't think they're all that odd! Fingers can be really adorable as can a great set of toes/feet. LOL, and for the record I only like both if they're freshly washed. ;)

Anyway, I've heard lots of people say that they found hands attractive and foot fetishes are like the ultimate example of a fetish so I think it's say to assume lots of people have that one!

This is the first I've heard of sneeze fetishes though. Anyway, as a mild germophobe I can safely say I don't have that one ;)

:boy:

-Kevin