hey

miker33

Well, I'm Mike and I haven't use my profile on gay authors for a long time...for a year, I believe. But, now, I will try to get to used to this more. I have another blog, and if you want to know, just ask me and I will tell you. The other blog is where I often post my entries more. If you want to know what is my sexual orientation, then just ask me privately, and I will reply you back my answer. I am in love with this person (I am not telling the gender of this person) and we are together for one year and 4 months. We are still going strong. I am in college and well, studying biology/chemistry/biomedical. I love to watch sports, play sports, chilling with friends, and watch tv. Well, my family and I are getting along. Let's just say that I get along very well with my two brothers, but with parents- it's okay but a year ago, my relationship with my parents was a shit due to a lot of problems happening. If you have any questions, don't feel shy to ask me! :) I love to make new friends here, and if you want to add me, then you can!

Well, I'm Mike and I haven't use my profile on gay authors for a long time...for a year, I believe. But, now, I will try to get to used to this more.

Hello Mike!

If you want to know what is my sexual orientation, then just ask me privately, and I will reply you back my answer.

Um lemme see, you're on a gay website and you're teasing us about your sexual orientation... could you possibly be um... bisexual?

I am in love with this person (I am not telling the gender of this person) and we are together for one year and 4 months. We are still going strong.

So, it's a girl. That's nice. We don't really care. But it's nice.

I am in college and well, studying biology/chemistry/biomedical. I love to watch sports, play sports, chilling with friends, and watch tv.

So you are a normal guy. Yay!

Well, my family and I are getting along. Let's just say that I get along very well with my two brothers, but with parents- it's okay but a year ago, my relationship with my parents was a shit due to a lot of problems happening.

Let's see, about a year ago, you some how came out (or were outted) to them as bisexual or maybe went as far as gay, and they freaked because they saw their little boy with other little boys but then you met the girl you are dating now and they are more relieved because she's not a he and they can handle that better at least until you go through another boy phase... you get along well with your brothers because they either don't mind your sexuality or don't really see it as a threat to their own masculinity thus making it not a problem.

If you have any questions, don't feel shy to ask me! :) I love to make new friends here, and if you want to add me, then you can!

Add me if you dare. Nope, no questions. I think you answered them all in your non-informative introduction. Nice to meet you.

Lugh

• Like 4

Hello Mike!

Um lemme see, you're on a gay website and you're teasing us about your sexual orientation... could you possibly be um... bisexual?

So, it's a girl. That's nice. We don't really care. But it's nice.

So you are a normal guy. Yay!

Let's see, about a year ago, you some how came out (or were outted) to them as bisexual or maybe went as far as gay, and they freaked because they saw their little boy with other little boys but then you met the girl you are dating now and they are more relieved because she's not a he and they can handle that better at least until you go through another boy phase... you get along well with your brothers because they either don't mind your sexuality or don't really see it as a threat to their own masculinity thus making it not a problem.

Add me if you dare. Nope, no questions. I think you answered them all in your non-informative introduction. Nice to meet you.

Lugh

I bow down to your superior profiling skills.

Nice to meet you Mike and welcome back