Have you ever gone somewhere and found yourself surrounded unexpectedl

Toast

I went to an early dinner at a usual place. An all to average evening. Except I was overloaded with sensory input. I have never seen so many hot men and women. I mean the kind that turn heads and have people changing directions and walking into door jams. This was a very unreal experience. I have seen attractive people before many times. But this was lottery winning odds. This many great bodies together in a every day place? It was like a cosmic sex fantasy joke. This happen to you?

I went to an early dinner at a usual place. An all to average evening. Except I was overloaded with sensory input. I have never seen so many hot men and women. I mean the kind that turn heads and have people changing directions and walking into door jams. This was a very unreal experience. I have seen attractive people before many times. But this was lottery winning odds. This many great bodies together in a every day place? It was like a cosmic sex fantasy joke. This happen to you?

No but I wish it had :)

Yes. Two summers ago in disneyland. I was literally walking backwards half the time, going, "my, if I had a cardboard box I could live here feasting my eyes!"

And then about four summers ago in my local amusement park, when it was like a combined field trip for several highschools. There's something with hot people and amusement parks, really : ).

It has happened rarely enough that I relish it when it does, and often enough that I have hopes of it happening again. Amusement parks? Not in the south, obesity capital of the world. (Oh, and Disneyworld isn't in the south...it's in Orlando, FL.)

• 8 months later...

:D A funny thing happend the first time I went to a gay bar. I was sitting at the Bar drinking a Jack and Coke. The lights dimmed and a voice came over the sound system. Good Evening Gentleman, welcome to .... We have a good show for you tonight. I thought a show? I wonder what's going on?" The voice continued, "We would like to introduce you to 9" males. At first I thought he said 9" nails. Then music started playing and a guy came out in a very revealing pair of bikini underwear. He was dancing between me and a guy sitting at a the bar. The guy said, "Is it really 9"? The guy said, "Judge for your self." The dancer proceeded to pull his cock out and lay it on my leg. "Go ahead feel it if you like" I never expected to see my first strip show at the first time going to a gay bar, let alone a guy laying his 9" cock on my leg and telling me I could feel it. Needless to say I had a very good time that night. :D

my older cousins birthday party.......... he has to many really really hot girls who are friends!!!! I was drooling most of the night!!!!! I had to keep chucking cold water on my face to cool down!!!

if i was a guy i would have had to leave after the first 10 minutes...... very fun party,:2thumbs: and it helped that most of us were to drunk and high so no one noticed i was undressing the girls with my eyes!!

:D A funny thing happend the first time I went to a gay bar. I was sitting at the Bar drinking a Jack and Coke. The lights dimmed and a voice came over the sound system. Good Evening Gentleman, welcome to .... We have a good show for you tonight. I thought a show? I wonder what's going on?" The voice continued, "We would like to introduce you to 9" males. At first I thought he said 9" nails. Then music started playing and a guy came out in a very revealing pair of bikini underwear. He was dancing between me and a guy sitting at a the bar. The guy said, "Is it really 9"? The guy said, "Judge for your self." The dancer proceeded to pull his cock out and lay it on my leg. "Go ahead feel it if you like" I never expected to see my first strip show at the first time going to a gay bar, let alone a guy laying his 9" cock on my leg and telling me I could feel it. Needless to say I had a very good time that night. :D

Ah couldn't I do with a JD right now.. not with coke though eeew. Straight on the rocks is the only way to drink any whisky or whiskey.

I had a simiar experience years ago. The stripper was awesome. He was about 6ft with flawless ebony skin, the most kissable lips and to die for eyes. But when he decided to wrap me in his cape and flap his cock in my face... and trust me it was more than 9" When he was standing with his back to us on the stage he could get it to slap the crack of his arse... it was just eeeew... get that thing away from me.

Now those who know me will know that I am very partial to sausage but there's a time and a place and that wasn't it.

my older cousins birthday party.......... he has to many really really hot girls who are friends!!!! I was drooling most of the night!!!!! I had to keep chucking cold water on my face to cool down!!!

if i was a guy i would have had to leave after the first 10 minutes...... very fun party,:2thumbs: and it helped that most of us were to drunk and high so no one noticed i was undressing the girls with my eyes!!

Sigh. I can only picture that scen if the people involved were 25 which they are in my mind's eye. WOW there's some hot chiks in there... and you're cousin is smoking hot too. Of course it's all in my mind.

Unfortunately I have never had the experience of finding myself in the 'surrounded by beautiful people' situation which is probably just as well because I would overheat and blow a gasket.

At the gym- the first time I went and joined.

Little did I know it was a flash mob of hotties and they were hiding their elderly and fat people.

Where's that gym? I want to subscribe.

On a side note, yes, this happens in some of the upscale bars here especially with a younger target market.