Memory Failure

Not my computers memory, mine! LOL

I can recall reading a story where the main character is a teen boy who plays the guitar. Now I realize that that covers an ungodly huge number of stories. The only other thing that I recall is that not only does he play rock guitar, he is also an accomplished classical acoustic guitar player. A prodigy, so to speak. Because of his classical guitar ablity he is invited to perform in a concert with the symphony orchestra, where he plays all of or a movement from Joaquín Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez. I think he was invited to perform, but really don't remember how that came about. All I remember is that he does perform.

The problem is, that is all that I remember about the story. Try as I might I can recall nothing else, no names, locations, other events, plot lines, etc. Even where I might have read it is a blank. It is like, as far as this story is concerned, I've had almost a complete memory wipe.

My question is, does this very small amount of information about the story ring a bell with anyone? Hopefully, an author... a title maybe?

Perhaps, I'll be doomed to live with this memory fragment haunting me from time to time

Edited by Tomas

Well dang Tomas, now I want to read the story!blush1.gif Oh, I like your signature.

Thanks. :)

Aaaarghhh. I remember that story... but I don't remember it. Thanks for twisting my brain. I'll work on it. :)

When ever that fragment pops up, I keep hoping that I remember more. So far that hasn't happened. The only other thing that I remember is that it was a good story.

Well, thanks for trying. If something more gets jogged loose, I'll post it.

It strikes a chord (sorry) with me as well... almost thought maybe something by Sequoia... I also glanced through the titles on Best of Nifty to see if anything popped out... Sorry - but no real leads other than you're not the only one.

• Like 1

It strikes a chord (sorry) with me as well... almost thought maybe something by Sequoia... I also glanced through the titles on Best of Nifty to see if anything popped out... Sorry - but no real leads other than you're not the only one.

I thought about Sequoyah also, but in "Magic Mountain" it's a piano and in "A Special Place" it's an organ. Thought about Paul Walker's "Sad Song For A Gay Teen", but again not it.

Oh well! Maybe some day. Thanks for trying.