Weird website issue

Okay, so I have been trying to access a website. Someone else was able to access the website, but for some reason I can't. I've deleted my cookies and internet history and cache, but it fixed nothing. I ping of the website came back as my own IP Address. Does anyone know how I can possibly fix this problem?

You have some malware that has hijacked your browser. You should run some spyware/malware removal software to get rid of it.

You should go here: http://malwarebytes.org and download their "antimalware" software - use the blue button. It may redirect you to a website called "majorgeeks" which is a software mirror and it's safe. The software is free.

Download and install it, and then let it run an update. When its done with that task, run a "quick scan". It should clear up anything it finds.