closets...

robinhood

Heh.

I'm sorry. I'm laughing my behind off right now. For someone who claims in the first sentence to be a writer, where is the grammar? Anyway -- tops, bottoms, dominates, submissives -- why must we all be categorized? I prefer to shake it up with my partners. I won't go as far as to say take turns, but unless there is a signed contract between two people why fall into a rut?

Discussions about sex are good, and healthy, but please refrain from coarse language and detailed discourse. If you have an issue with word choices please consult the thesaurus. Remember there are queerlings who can read this also... so manners, manners, manners!

Happy writing!

Lugh.

An excellent point. Where in here is the versatile couple, who mixes it up?

The whole problem with all this train of thought is we are getting too caught up in straight stereotypes. One guy has to be the "man" and the other guy has to be the "woman" of the relationship. Honestly, I don't view Cam as one of the two and he doesn't view me as one either. I see him as my equal and another guy who I view as my boyfriend boyfriend. Not my boyfriend girlfriend. If that makes any sense. Ok, never mind. :P A true same sex relationship, in my opinion, has to be equal with no one playing the dominant or submissive role. Not in bed or any other aspect of the relationship.

Exactly.

-i think tops copy behavior from the straight world.

in the straight world a guy who has a lot of women is a stud a hero.

a women who has a lot of men is easy and a lot of not very nice adjectives.

my yang friend thinks he's a hero for providing all those needy bottoms with his services.

but the bottom who welcomes the top inside is like the woman who sleeps with many men.

my friend yang shows that he has no respect for bottoms just because they welcome his member inside them

yang is allowed to feel desire but not the receiving bottom.

perhaps yang can only respect a bottom who is raped.

My closet is triple-doored with locks all the way from ceiling to floor.

as far as tops and bottoms...another social cue I don't pick up on. What's the big deal if I guy likes bottoming more than topping? It makes as little sense to me as if a guy got ridiculed for liking his coffee with cream rather than having it black.

You bring a lot of stereotypes to the table, a lot of self-professed realities. I'm unwilling to accept them as facts.

In your world, a guy is either a top or a bottom, not both. Yet you yourself claim to be both: a bottom with guys, a top with women. Then there's all this power-tripping over who's in charge. It has nothing to do with who's on top or bottom, I think it has more to do with who's more attractive. Note that attractive doesn't necessarily mean better looking. I don't think it has anything to do with who is penetrating who, it has to do with who is more willing to compromise for the f**k.

Regardless, the assertion that men have to pick one or the other, and the follow-up assertion that tops are merely tortured straight guys, is beyond ridiculous and approaching insulting.

• Like 2

I do agree with Aaron...I love being a bottom, i tried to a top many times but my heart was never into it at all. Sex or whatever your partner wants or desires is the only thing that should matter. I agree with alot people in this forum! You guys are awesome in comparasion to alot people i know, i used to be like some gay guys that only wanted sex and couldnt get enough.

Well i learned my lesson the hard way when i fell for a guy and well played a game with me that i didnt catch on until it was over! It sucked and well I'm still getting over the emotional state, if you will.

So yea being closeted i cant say that i ever was, people always knew dont ask me how, my best friend was my only friend in high school and well we lasted for 9 yrs until she stopped talking too me...Yea yea i know it will always happen to me, but the only thing i can say is that straight, bi, gay. Female, male. We all want the same thing love and respect! RIght...Right!

Yupperz Have fun!!! <3 less yet again!!!

I do agree with Aaron...I love being a bottom, i tried to a top many times but my heart was never into it at all. Sex or whatever your partner wants or desires is the only thing that should matter. I agree with alot people in this forum! You guys are awesome in comparasion to alot people i know, i used to be like some gay guys that only wanted sex and couldnt get enough.

Well i learned my lesson the hard way when i fell for a guy and well played a game with me that i didnt catch on until it was over! It sucked and well I'm still getting over the emotional state, if you will.

So yea being closeted i cant say that i ever was, people always knew dont ask me how, my best friend was my only friend in high school and well we lasted for 9 yrs until she stopped talking too me...Yea yea i know it will always happen to me, but the only thing i can say is that straight, bi, gay. Female, male. We all want the same thing love and respect! RIght...Right!

Yupperz Have fun!!! <3 less yet again!!!

I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way hun but I suppose there are some lessons that are only learned that way.

You are absolutely right... straight, bi, gay. Female, male. We all want the same thing love and respect!

Kudos