The Sky Witch

Douw,

First let me say I like your story and I want you to keep writing this - I want to find out what happens.

Some comments - it feels a bit rushed - you are racing through things at times without giving us enough detail - Now maybe that is what you want right now for reasons only you know - but I could do with a bit more understanding of things.

Clearly it was the Sky Witch or whoever that was saved you - I mean Douw - but I didn't understand much more than that about what happened. If it doesn't give away your plot, you might want to look at giving us more. Again, I don't know everything you are doing so I don't want to say it was wrong - next chapter I might look back and say - wow that is so great how he did that.

I guess what I am saying is this we don't know what is going on, we don't know your character or what is happening unless you tell us. Don't skip over things too fast because we don't know all that you know. Take the time to develop your characters and set the scene. Yes you want to give us enough of a hook soon enough to keep our interest but you also want us to understand enough to be interested as well.

But as I said to start, I like it and I will be disappointed if you don't continue.

Andy

• Like 1