Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Guineas

Guest JamieScot

Guest JamieScot

Dear Mark,

forgive me for correcting you, but a pound was twenty shillings as you say but a guinea was twenty-one shillings not thirty.

I promise you I am right for I used to pay for certain things in guineas before they were wiped out as legit. I once bought 50000 hand made cigarettes with my initials embossed on them and they cost fifteen guineas. It was camp, it was self indulgent but my bank account was only reduced by

Dear Mark,

forgive me for correcting you, but a pound was twenty shillings as you say but a guinea was twenty-one shillings not thirty.

I promise you I am right for I used to pay for certain things in guineas before they were wiped out as legit. I once bought 50000 hand made cigarettes with my initials embossed on them and they cost fifteen guineas. It was camp, it was self indulgent but my bank account was only reduced by

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..