Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation

Hello C James,

I've just discovered Circumnavigation, as Chapter 55 was posted, and I've been reading 1 through 55 like crazy. What an amazing story, I have been really gripped by it. I'm so impressed by your storylines, your grip of nautical stuff and the places the characters visit. I've so much enjoyed the story so far that I just have to say "Many thanks for all your work".

All the best, Andy.

Hello C James,

I've just discovered Circumnavigation, as Chapter 55 was posted, and I've been reading 1 through 55 like crazy. What an amazing story, I have been really gripped by it. I'm so impressed by your storylines, your grip of nautical stuff and the places the characters visit. I've so much enjoyed the story so far that I just have to say "Many thanks for all your work".

All the best, Andy.

Thanks Andy!

Circumnavigation is very much a team effort. The places are easy; I've been to most of them. For the nautical stuff, I have the advantage of expert advice, such as from Red A, who is a true expert.

I also need to thank our forum posters, who keep me on my toes. The feedback here lets me know how things are coming across, and that helps the story too.

I don't say this often enough, so I'll take the opportunity now: Thank you, one and all.

CJ :)

I also need to thank our forum posters, who keep me on my toes. The feedback here lets me know how things are coming across, and that helps the story too.

I don't say this often enough, so I'll take the opportunity now: Thank you, one and all.

CJ :)

Actually, despite you being an evil, manipulative old goat an' all, the thanks are all ours :)

Hello C James,

All the best, Andy.

I agree, it's an amazing story, but if you don't get that kid out of trouble pretty soon I swear I'll.....!!!!!

Actually, despite you being an evil, manipulative old goat an' all, the thanks are all ours :)

:blink: Evil? Me? Since when have I ever done anything that could be construed as evil? 0:) 0:)

Manipulative? Me? 0:) Now when have i ever done such a thing as that... 0:)

I agree, it's an amazing story, but if you don't get that kid out of trouble pretty soon I swear I'll.....!!!!!

But but but... Trevor might actually be safer where he's at... enjoying a nice, relaxing ocean voyage. Ashore, he has to deal with concerns like Sanchez and Bridget. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..