Funny typos

I once filed a Motion in Court captioned, the Untied States of America vs. XXXX

Untied is a word so spell check didn't catch it and Untied is so close in appearance to United that I never caught it. I probably used it on several motions as we use things as templates all the time. But to this day I always laugh about the Untied States.

Then of course their are the Jury Trails I have referenced in Motions, which make me start humming

Not things found on GA, but they are typos I have never live down.

Andy

• Like 1

I once filed a Motion in Court captioned, the Untied States of America vs. XXXX

Untied is a word so spell check didn't catch it and Untied is so close in appearance to United that I never caught it. I probably used it on several motions as we use things as templates all the time. But to this day I always laugh about the Untied States.

Then of course their are the Jury Trails I have referenced in Motions, which make me start humming

Not things found on GA, but they are typos I have never live down.

Andy

LMAO, hahaha, that is funny. :P

• Like 1

best way to find typos is to read the article backwards - they you read for words and not sense.

Of course if you are writing a 300 page tome, it may take a while, but it works well on shorter articles.