SEARCH......?

pabz

Sorry to grouse BUT................

I find that I receive "happenings" in my email box which is great, my problem is that I cannot find it...

for example this morning I had a message from DARK... Dangerous Impulses ... read it.... (I do wish authors would LINK to their stuff)

I have searched for 20 minutes and NO way can I encounter the writing

Where has it been hidden....

regards...Pabz

• Site Administrator

Next time, when you know something like the title go into GA Stories and in the Browse box on the right hand side click 'Title' It brings up all the story titles in GA Stories alphabetically but the important bit is at the top. You have a whole host of 'filter by' options if you aren't sure of the title itself but the really helpful area is the Search for story box. You can start typing in the title and the auto generator begins pulling up titles that start with what you have input so far. All it took was putting in 'Dan' and Dangerous Impulses showed up, along with 8 other options with those in the title. It's not a foolproof system but the search options in GA Stories are pretty helpful.

Wow - Thanks for the praise Ramon! And to Dark too for recommending my story. You guys are gonna make me start blushing! :*)

Naw, just persuade you to write some more! :2thumbs: