[Adam Phillips] The Confrontation

This is a little one-chapter piece of erotica. I have three other stories in various stages of completion scattered all over the Internet, and I thought I'd start bringing them here to Gay Authors. I'll complete them from here too.

Since this one was complete, I decided to start the migration with this one.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.gayauthor...heconfrontation

Edited by Adam Phillips
  • 1 year later...

For what it's worth, I've just revised The Confrontation a little bit. There were things I didn't like about it, and so I unpublished it for a while. But it's back now.

The revisions aren't just mechanical. They change the story slightly. I like the revised version better, because it adds to the unanswered questions that were already there in its original form. And it actually inserts just the hint more of a story there. Before, the story was barely more than a stroke piece with a little narrative dressing to keep it from being shameless, lol.

As revised, the story is still complete in itself, but I can see that this one could be made into a larger story. Not yet, though. I have two chapters and an epilogue to get to on Crosscurrents, or somebody will surely stick pins in a voodoo doll bearing my image.

I'm on it, I promise. The next chapter will be here soon. And by soon, I mean that my proofreaders will see it by the end of next week.

Edited by Adam Phillips
  • Like 1