New Chapter Of "Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties" Posted!

Comicality

Hahaha, yep! That's me! But I'll make up for it eventually. Just takes a while! ((Hugz)) Welcome to the site, by the way! :)

I really REALLY love the quote, by the way! So true!

You might want to check out "Savage Moon". It deals with that same principle in a lot of places. I think you'd like it! Cliffhangers and all. :P

Also comsie, just sayin'. You're a freaking genius, reading GFD i've noticed so many of your characters philosophize about life and like....it's almost like you've got the answer to life dude, it's genius. For example that vampire that went on the sun quest, she was extremely wise, and her reply to Justin was so true and well arranged. All I can say is bravo, I can honestly say i'll look at situations abit differently because of the lessons some of these characters have tried to teach justin.

Wow...sweet, Ambrosius! Thank you! If only I really did have the answer for life. :) Even then I doubt it would work for anybody but me. But I hope it makes sense to people reading it. (Just wait until about 3 chapters from now. The Jeweler has got something to REALLY make your head ache! Hehehe!) It all ties in when the end comes. You'll see. ((Hugz))

I hope so :( I've been slacking on the new chapters because im reading what I don't want to. Justin is going down a path that's making me want to reach into my screen and slap him in the head. Anywho im pulling myself out of my ignorance and gonna read the latest one :P. -hoping for the best-