American Idol

Y_B

Bitch I called this months ago. Posted Image

You did call it and I should give you credit, but since you called me a name, I'll just ignore that fact.

jennifer holiday + jessica sanchez... most epic duet of AI history! omg... i just have to opine.. Posted Image

I don't know if it was the MOST epic duet in AMIDOL history, but it was certainly a glorious moment and has to rank right up there!

Saw an article tonight that told how Phillip had been having chronic kidney problems and had 8 operations since his Idol journey began this year. That might be more impressive than winning.

The article I saw said his doctors want him to undergo another procedure ASAP and that he might miss a couple of the Idol tour dates. With all that distraction, and the pressure from the IDOL people, the fact that he was able to stay true to his own self and not try to be someone else is impressive. I bought his album on iTunes and listening to them through some decent speakers instead of my crappy TV speakers made a difference.

Saw an article tonight that told how Phillip had been having chronic kidney problems and had 8 operations since his Idol journey began this year. That might be more impressive than winning.

The article I saw said his doctors want him to undergo another procedure ASAP and that he might miss a couple of the Idol tour dates.

Kidney stones are no fun. I had a couple while in my 60s; it appears his case must be a lot worse since the doctors are recommending reconstructive kidney surgery. I didn't know someone that young could be plagued by stones.

I was fortunate to be treated with lithotripsy (ultrasound that destroys the stone) and I take a preventative prescription drug, potassium citrate. I wonder if some urologists treat the malady too conservatively to the great discomfort of their patients.

I don't know if it was the MOST epic duet in AMIDOL history, but it was certainly a glorious moment and has to rank right up there!

yeah... lol... i also like the Kris Allen +Keith Urban duet... but i have to say... in terms of epicness, Jessica-Jenifer takes the cake... lol... i probably think this coz i love Jennifer Holiday to death.,.. lol