GA equivalent for girls?

Sashamarie

Is there an equivalent to GA, but for (gay/bi) girls? Anything I have found has been very poorly written, totally focused on sex, and often seems to be aimed at straight men. Which isn't what I'm looking for at all. I don't suppose there is anyone here who know any sites I can try?

I'm not really sure, but I agree with you that the lesbian stories are mostly aimed at men or written by men.

I'd probably stay away from nifty, I've found some purely romantic lesbian stories on lit, but not many.

Oh dear, watch this space. There's gonna be fumes!

However, if you do a search on lesbians on the search tool under GA Stories (up top there ^) therre are at least 183 stories listed. The first one is by Riley Jericho who is a good writer. Have a look at Carringtonrj who is really good, although transgender issues are predominant. There are also 31 tagged lesbian. Marzipan should be good.

• Like 1

I highly recomment carringtonrj's stories. Marzipan has good ones also.

SidLove is wrapping up one called " The Life of Him ", that I think you would enjoy also:)

Edited by joann414

Yeah! there is a great one! it is called... wait for it... Gay Authors! lol!

"smacks Asam, picks him up and smacks him again." I taught you better than that. "rubs the knot on his hard head".

• Like 2

Didn't know Asam was into that :P

What are you interested in joann? There are a lot of genre specific content on the web.

Oh dear, watch this space. There's gonna be fumes!

I hope I didn't offend anyone by my post, that wasn't my intention at all. I know that Gay Authors has lesbian stories too, some of them are really good.

What are you interested in joann? There are a lot of genre specific content on the web.

I think you might have meant me instead of Joann. At the moment, I'm mainly looking for stories about girls coming out/figuring out their sexuality. (Basically, I've been wondering if I might like girls for a while and I'd like to see if there is anything out there that I can actually relate to). I like a lot of different genres, but especially fantasy, drama, and action stories. I like longer stories too. (Hope I wasn't being too specific there).

Didn't know Asam was into that Posted Image

If he wasn't he is now Posted Image

You will find a lot of drama and suspense here Sasha, and don't shy away from the science fiction, and werewolves. I was never into either, and found great stories about them here. Good luck. Explore, that is the most fun.

You might have to weed through a lot of stories, but I don't imagine all of them are about sex. I've read multiple stories in other categories and have come across some great stories that have little to no sex involved (not lesbian stories though as I haven't ventured into that category). Not sure if the link is against site rules to post it as it seems to be a competing website...

http://www.literotica.com/top/Lesbian-Sex-11

You'll have to sort through a hell of a lot of dross, but try here: http://www.fictionpress.com/search.php

It's a amateur site for all types of fiction, but if you throw the right searchwords in you'll find a lot of lesbian fiction and a lot of it will be by women/girls. Try these:

femslash

femmeslash

"f/f"

lesbian

"girl/girl"

yuri

They'll all get you different results, so it's worth your time going through them. There's also options for requesting stories only over (or under) certain lengths, sorting by genre or rating, that kind of thing.

(Can't attest to the quality of any of it though, sorry, as all amateur sites run the gamut from great to truly terrible. But it's a big site and you'll be able to find something you like. Lots of plain old romance, lots of fantasy stuff, lots of first-love-and-only-just-realised-I'm-queer, etc.)