Lesbian Relationships Query

For such a young person, Bee is right on here. It depends on the person, and the depth of a person's feelings, and how they read them. I think a lot of women are hesitant to take the full sexual step, but are so involved emotionally that they do for their partner. On the other hand, some just want the sex, no emotions involved, just like in a lot of relationships:)

• Like 1

For such a young person, Bee is right on here. It depends on the person, and the depth of a person's feelings, and how they read them. I think a lot of women are hesitant to take the full sexual step, but are so involved emotionally that they do for their partner. On the other hand, some just want the sex, no emotions involved, just like in a lot of relationships:)

I guess you are right. Relationships will always be relationships, irrespective of whichever sexuality.

I would say yes and no. Lesbian relationships are just like straight or gay relationships, some can be more sexual then others. Just depends on the people in the relationship.

:D Although i do think that women tend to get more emotionally attached, especially the teenage ones because of the depth of bonding. This makes us more open about our feelings. But of course, we cant be sure. It differs from person to person.