Jennifer Lawrence Named Most Desirable Woman of 2012

methodwriter85

I'm not sexually oriented towards women, but I know Gay Authors has members who are. It's totally kick-ass that such an awesome actress is getting admired by straight and bi men instead of vapid talentless hacks like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton.

Jennifer Lawrence is the Most Desirable Woman of 2012

Emma Stone remains my favorite girlcrush, though. She was awesome throughout Zombieland, Easy A, and The Amazing Spiderman.

I do like that Jennifer Lawrence is getting kudos for being attractive despite all the "fat" remarks she's gotten- nice reminder to young girls out there that you don't have to be a size 0 to be attractive.

I'm having a straight day, and I like blondes, but I don't see it. Great that she's not thin and everything...but that photo still looks like its airbrushed to the point of it being more virtual reality. Although she was cool in the Hunger Games...

She's thin, blonde and wearing makeup. I don't think there's anything else she could add to make me less attracted to her. She might be a great actress, but she definitely doesn't make it on the small list of women I find desireable.

She's thin, blonde and wearing makeup. I don't think there's anything else she could add to make me less attracted to her. She might be a great actress, but she definitely doesn't make it on the small list of women I find desireable.

Jennifer Lawrence is not considered thin, though.

Jennifer Lawrence: "In Hollywood, I am obese. I am considered a fat actress."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGo3JVFGoE

I'm glad that Jennifer Lawrence is around to show young girls that they don't have to starve themselves down to a size 0 to look beautiful.

Edited by methodwriter85